本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-2-4 10:45 编辑

fans report from sexy_pumpkin:
全文在此: http://sexy-pumpkin.livejournal.com/170329.html
这位粉丝从悉尼飞过去洛杉矶,看了3场Gale的演出,照了很多照片,还见到了Scott和Michelle! 还有30 Century Men(Gale是制片人)的导演Stephen Kijak.她还给Gale送了一瓶悉尼的红酒 :)

I'm not going to spoil it for the others, but I can tell you this. Never have I seen Gale look so relaxed, so ready to play the role of Val Xavier & if you think his facial expressions on TV are amazing, his face that night revealed so many emotions you just couldn't take your eyes off of him. He was finally cast in the perfect role for him & the directing of the play was 1st class, so as you can imagine so was Gale. Just a few of my fav scenes, those who have seen it will know what I mean:) The bird with no feet, Val singing with the spotlight shining down on him, OMFG I nearly swooned, Jesus I'm crying remembering it all. Where he sat on the stairs in his wifebeater & told Lady Torrance all about his childhood & for a laugh where he lit the cigarette & threw the match & she made him pick it up, you just had to be there, he was wearing a dark blue jacket, shirt & tie, OMG it's like BK showed up lol. But my fav part where Gale was just mesmerizing were in the final scene's of the play, where he wanted to leave & she wanted him to wear his "white jacket". He looked like a scared little boy, who was so afraid, so unsure, so in love. Gone was the man in the snakeskin jacket who was so cocky & so provocative & I just wanted to cry & hold him all at the same time.

I never actually cried until I saw the play for the 3rd time, I guess it all finally caught up with me.

Anyway so we all waited for Gale & he was so very kind & so very patient with us all, & yes he remembered me after a little prompting, it was very dark inside the theatre, when I mentioned SLS 3 yrs ago, recognition dawned on his beautiful face:) His skin is like a 30 yr old, & his eyes are green not brown & he has the longest fingers & I forgot to mention really "beautiful hands" winks to Amy:) & when you talk to him he really pays attention.

We also spoke to the cast & told them how much we enjoyed the play & they were truly amazed at all of us:) How Gale has this huge fan following & that they had never watched him in QaF, he'd never mentioned it. Thats why I love him, he's so private & so confident in himself, I don't know what happened to "Our Gale" lol in the last year, but it's all for the better. He actually looks happy & I think thats the answer. He survived the accident last year & maybe he thought to himself "Fuck I'm a lucky bastard, I'll start appreciating things a bit more".

Again we all got lucky, lots of pics & autographs, he seemed a bit tired & once again we chatted with the cast, it was like we were all this big happy family. As Gale was leaving, Celine asked for a pic & of course he said yes & for some reason I'll never know I asked for another shot with him. I told him that in the other pic I had, he looked way to tall standing next to me. So as he squatted down, so did I :) & Lisa told me that Gale was nearly on his knees standing next to me. He really gave me a tight hug, & put his head close to mine,,like OMFG I don't know how I managed to smile. I'll be forever grateful to Celiene, I wanted my one pic taken with Gale & I got it,,thanks sweetie *mwah*
粉丝说Gale你太高了......于是他们就坐下来照了另外一张 XDD

Then he left & as Hela & I were waiting out side, he came back & said something like "far out or fuck, you'd think I'd know where I parked my car lol". He was so cute & then we saw him running across the road, I think they were meeting for drinks.
Gale忘记自己把车停在哪里了......XDD

Lots of fan girls there that night & so was Stephen Kijak, who remembered me from Sydney:) & Scotty & Michelle Clunie. You should of seen the hug that Gale gave them both, especially Scott, it was lovely to see. It was a bit chaotic inside with Gale, so I took a walk outside & ended up chatting with Scott & Michelle for about 15 mins. I won't tell you it all, but they are very close friends with Gale & are very proud of him. They were amazed I'd flown from Syd to see him & they were also amazed that we had a picnic in Central Park for QaF & didn't invite them:) NO seriously they would of come, they are in awe of the fans & the QaF fandom, still 10 yrs strong. I told them "you guys have NOOOOOOO freaking idea what your TV show caused, that because of them we all have friends all over the world & we all share a common love & interest".
超级老友Scottie和Michelle ^^

I told them I was meant to watch QaF, that I have a gay son of my own (they were floored I had 5 kids lol) & that since QaF came off the air, I haven't watched one crappy epi of TV. Except for DH as Gale was in it they both laughed with me. Even for Gale I told them watching it gave me hives, they knew what I meant. Btw Michelle loved my pink bag, I forgot to tell you that Lisa. So guys if we ever have another picnic in NYC, Scott told me to email him, or tell him or Michelle as their both on "Twitter".

The next morning all the girls left on their journeys home & Lisa & I went to the 2.00pm matinee. We sat next door in the sports bar the football was on of course & we both had drinks & something to eat. Then I looked up & said to Lisa "omg theres Gale" like we see him walking down the street every day:) & boy did he look HOT!!! Dark sunglassea, no hat, slim jeans & a light jacket & carrying his guitar case. He looked like a rock star, I said to Lisa afterwards "I should of popped outside for a quick smoke, he would of walked right into us" lol

So we watched the play together hand in hand, dead center 2nd row back & it was the best seat I'd had. I watched him & only him for most of the play, it was my last day to see him & I remember all the little changes they'd made & I thought I was going to burst out crying for 3 hours :(

Then we said good bye to all the cast & crew, honestly they knew us all lol. Denise & Francesca & Claudia were just so lovely & so supportive of Gale & all his fans, they knew we'd made such an effort & had seen the play many times, even Ginger the producer knew who we all were.

Then Gale came out, no pictures that day, he asked us politely & of course we respected his wishes. But he signed the last of my auto-graphs & thanked us all for coming & asked me "this is it, your off home now" & I said yes back to Sydney & he wished us all a safe flight home.

Then as he was leaving I went up to him & gave him a bottle of red wine & a card that I'd bought for him in Sydney & he was so gracious & so thankful, God his Mama taught him well lol, & I just thanked him for the best time ever & wished him every happiness & I told him that you couldn't buy that wine in LA. He peeped into the bag & said "that looks like a very nice bottle, thanks so much". Then he kinda squeezed my forearm & we left & stood outside waiting for a cab.

As Gale left once again he said good bye & I told him "Hey Gale don't drink it all at once" & he turned around & with the cutest little grin, & scrunched up nose & eyebrow thingy he does & he said "Huh OK" like what ya say. Then I asked him "do you actually drink red wine?" & he smiled & said "yep thanks".

粉丝送了一瓶悉尼产的红酒给Gale,他很有礼貌地接受了 :)

Then off he went up the road, & Lisa took a last pic & if you look closely in his left hand he's holding a card & a red bag, that was my bottle of wine :) btw its not the women holding the big red bag,,its Gale as far away as possible,,can you see it? If I ever see Gale again, I'm going to ask him if he enjoyed the wine & if he drank it all by himself:)

补一张sexy_pumpkin和Gale的合照:

Gale和Lady Torrance的扮演者Denise

Gale拿着粉丝送他的红酒(远处远处的黑色人影)

在LJ上可以看到大图: http://sexy-pumpkin.livejournal.com/170329.html

图片下载:
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?点此注册

299楼补了粉丝照{:3_296:}

306# hpl
而且还是手长的Gale亲自拿相机抓拍呢 {:3_296:}

这里还有两张粉丝和Gale的合照,这位LJer说不要随便转载,大家上她的LJ看吧:
http://bigj52.livejournal.com/

308# mik
sexy_pumpkin三年前就去看过Gale的舞台剧SLS~~已经见过Gale本尊很多次了吧{:3_296:}
真好,他们说去就能去成~她这次连续看了四场噢 超过瘾

雖然我這麼喜歡Gale,但是我不知道我能否连续看四场?{:3_293:}
hpl 发表于 2010-2-2 23:27

40场我也要看......这样就能连续40天看着他 咔咔{:3_296:}

天秤座逆市崛起的一周。坚定不移,迎刃而解。
zhangyao 发表于 2010-2-2 18:35

quote一下你的签名 XDD 这个星期对于天秤座来说貌似很重要噢{:3_285:}

311# mik
嗯嗯~ 真是young at heart~~她买的那只pink COACH也很年轻 XDDD{:3_285:}

317# dormouse
伦家写了12页嘛 标题不够位置写了{:3_284:}
这里还有个粉丝报告,谁帮忙捎上来吧^^:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0363736/board/thread/156539561

想象一下我妈丢下我和我老爸去外国追星。。。估计我们要疯了

这是哪一出?
dormouse 发表于 2010-2-3 12:46

我会觉得我有一个很酷的妈妈,然后当我要飞去地球另外一边追星,那她也应该没什么好说了{:3_208:}
她在LJ上秀了一只刚买回来的COACH手袋,浅粉年轻系哒~~

323# dormouse
谢谢dormouse{:3_292:}
这个粉丝写得好真实,呵呵fangirl那种awkward和跳出来看其实不过如是,Gale就是一个专注于工作的人

PS Gale穿V领衫真好看
PSS 这位粉丝看上去不矮噢,还是站得比较高咧

那個...那個粉丝為什麼可以這樣抱住Gale的小肚肚啊{:3_291:}
hpl 发表于 2010-2-4 23:08

呃...因为...Gale 很nice {:3_297:}

galeharold.it上更新了一张2008年7月14日Gale和粉丝的合照 (车祸前{:3_283:} )

可能是拍摄DH的间歇 粉丝来探班?

图片来源: http://www.gale-harold.it/english/home.php

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-2-8 09:34 编辑

粉丝报告: (和sexy_pumpkin同行的Judy)

The play was sensational, the part fitted Gale to a tee. From our first glimpse of him on stage in his brown pants, red shirt, snakeskin jacket with a guitar slung over his shoulder I couldn't take my eyes off him. His first entrance is as an observer watching all the crazy action going on around him and he looks drop-dead gorgeous.

I was expecting nothing from Gale but he exceeded my expectations and more. He couldn't have been nicer to us, signing 2 autographs every night for me and letting us take pics. I think he's using Brian's $100 French face cream. He looks sensational and his face was so soft when he put it next to mine for a pic. Insert SQUEE!!! here. There were 7 of us and just one or two others each night who were fans.
粉丝说Gale看上去棒极了(一定是用了Brian的100刀面霜),她跟Gale照相的时候感觉Gale的皮肤好柔软

On Saturday night the play was so much better than previous nights and the audience was totally into it. They laughed at all the jokes and gasped in the right places.

Stephen Kijak was there with his bf – someone saw them in a liplock in the lobby before the play. He was the director? and was at the screening of "30 Century Man" when I saw it in 2007 and Jackie was there that night as well along with my Aussie QaF friends. I didn't know her then. I went up and introduced myself and told him all about the seven of us meeting on the Internet etc. He was amazed.

We all had an unexpected surprise. Scott and Michelle turned up. Someone told me that he was there and I kept watching him but didn't take any notice of the brunette next to him the whole time. From their body language I thought she was just a friend.

When the play finished while I was waiting for Gale, Scott was right next to me and I heard him talking about Boston so I told him I'd been there. He actually put his hand out and introduced himself. He was very sweet and we talked about him visiting Sharon and his sister living in Boston and he was very talkative and not at all shy. Then this woman stood beside us and he said something like "You remember Michelle". I looked at her and the penny dropped. I told her I hadn't recognised her and that she looked younger. I hope she didn't take that the wrong way. She is beautiful up close and her hair is long. I was so surprised to see her. The girls wanted a pic of them together but she said they didn't want to steal Gale's thunder. They both signed a postcard for me. Gale hugged Scott and pecked Michelle on the lips in greeting. He was so happy to see them.
Stephen Kijak, Scott和Michelle都去捧场。Gale很高兴见到朋友们。

When I figure out how to post pics in the albums here I will. I got great shots of all of us with Gale which I think you've seen some of and a pic with his co-star Denise Crosby and a cast one as well.

It was so worth the effort of flying from Australia. Jackie and I both have withdrawal symptoms. When I got to San Fran I was like "Where's my Gale and why aren't I seeing him tonight?" I need my daily fix. So many great memories.

新增Judy和Gale的合照:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

334楼新增了Judy和Gale的照片{:3_296:}

by danivl1-1 1

I went to see the play for the third time yesterday with my friend from South Carolina. Pretty good turn out. I enjoyed myself as much as the previous times. Afterwards there were perhaps 10 people waiting in the theater as the actors came out. It really wasn't that long before Gale appeared. People approached him but he was not swarmed by them. I saw people speaking to Denise and Claudia, too. I said a brief hello to Claudia because she was talking with others. She was still as sweet as before and she remembered me.

I waited patiently for my chance to speak to Gale. He took a few photos with others. And some people just wanted their programs signed. Everyone was respectful. Gale seemed as relaxed as possible and didn't appear in a hurry. Although I am sure the sooner he was done the better he would feel. Finally, my opportunity came. All of a sudden there was no one on their way to speak to him. So my friend and I went. He was very kind. I won't say he remembered me from before, but when I said this was my third time he said: "Three times. Wow! Thank you." My friend is the one that asked for the picture. He said: "Sure". A nice woman that came up took the picture of the three of us. I have cut my friend and I out. But here is Gale in Valentine Red!

图片谁帮忙捎一下 开不了耶{:3_275:}

357# yoyolee
1楼有打包下载~~~

368# dormouse
哇噢!!
感觉Gale头发变长了一点点噢 :P
第二张那个是新帽子吗 赫赫{:3_158:}

呃这里有个视频呢 谁帮忙捎一下
http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/gale-harold-gala/2911498463
{:3_296:}

another fan report:
from IMDb user "susieitalia88"

"This is a long post, but I wanted to share my experience in LA this past weekend.

I was totally late getting to LA from Philadelphia, I was supposed to arrive at 10:30 am but my plane broke down, they had to replace the whole brake system so we did not land until 3 pm. Luggage took 45 minutes to get and rent-a-car took 1 hour and 15 minutes...they had 26 windows with only 4 open with about 70 people in line for cars...I got to my hotel at 5:45. I had to meet LynnMLIS and Lemonbars at 6:30...total nightmare...but I made it just in time to see Gale walk past me and go into the theatre. That alone made all the bad things go away.

Anyway, I was seated in the first row on the left side of the stage. When I tell you are close, it is like having actors in your living room. I thought all of the actors were very good. Claudia seemed to rush thru her lines; you had to listen carefully because she just spoke so fast, if she had just slowed down she would have been better. I thought Denise did really well, she didnÕt have an Italian accent but she had an ok southern accent. I liked her a lot. I think she was really good. Gale comes in about 10 minutes into the play and he looked really good. I thought his accent was really good also. This part was perfect for him. Words were difficult for his character but what is so great about Gale is that he is so expressive and emotions show on his face, in his eyes and in his body language. There were times during his dialog that you just canÕt help staring at him just watching how he can strut around looking so sexy but yet look so uncomfortable in his skin. That I think is why he always impressed me about him.

The 3 women who want him are all so different and he interacts with them in 3 different ways. I really liked that about his character. When he was with Carol he acted like the cocky hustler he was, he didnÕt trust her motives and could see right thru her and always called her on it. Mrs. Talbot (who I thought was really good) he was very sweet to her. He seemed to be the only person who really listened to her rambles and I felt that he connected with her and that he understood her in ways no one else could. As far as Lady Torrance, I felt that he did love her, but not in a sexual way. She gave him an opportunity to leave his hustler life behind and he gave her an escape from her horrible husband and the memories of her past. But of course the only way he knew how to express love or closeness or any emotion was with his body. He could give that to her but yet he still longed for something else. Something none of the 3 could give him.

One of the best things of the show was his singing and guitar playing. I was so surprised by his soft voice. I was so lucky to be sitting 3 feet from him when he sang the first time...it totally mesmerized me. He is so truly talented and I was so happy that I could see him in this setting. I saw SLS in NY and he could only do so much with that character. This role was definitely more suited for him. Gale was truly wonderful as were the rest of the cast.

After the play we stayed in the theatre and waited. Denise was the first to come out and she was very nice. When I told her how much I enjoyed her performance she hugged me...It was so funny. I told her I came from Philly, she said that her husband was from Philly also and still has lots of family there.

Gale came out pretty quick and I did get a chance to talk to him. He was so nice and sweet and accommodating to all of the fans there. In the lobby before the show I had met Lou PepeÕs (director) parents who also came from PA. They were such nice people. We talked and laughed so much with them. They introduced me to Lou who then introduced me to Gale. I told him I enjoyed his singing and he asked if it was ok because he has a cold and could not hear himself in his right ear. LouÕs dad said to Gale Òthis young lady would like her photo with youÓ He said absolutely and he put his arm around me and then he started to cough so he move away apologizing then moved right back over to me and put his arm around me again. At one point we were all standing there talking and then Gale just reached over and put his hand on my shoulder and gave it a squeezeÉOMGÉhe was so nice.

On Saturday night we stayed again, but I just asked Gale to sign my program and he did. I just stood there watching and socializing with everyone, all the other actors and Lou especially were really nice. Every time I saw Lou he would greet me by my name. What a regular guy he is, so friendly. He lived in Philly for a time and we talked all about that. But while I stood there all the people kept asking me if I would take their photo with Gale and if they could use my sharpieÉat the end Gale turned around and he was so cute as he handed me the sharpie back smiling. I must have taken 20 photos for people with him.

On Sunday we went again and Gale came out afterwards, so friendly again. I went up to him to say goodbye and that I had to go home and back to reality. All of a sudden I just seemed to turn to jelly. I could hardly get the words out of my mouth to say goodbye. I will remember his face at that time for the rest of my days. He had his hands crossed in front of him and he was staring into my eyes with such a beautiful smile that went all the way to his eyes. He thanked me for coming so far to see him. Then he reached over and gave me a huge hug. Again OMG!!!

He looks so amazing, healthy and young and happy. Very slim but his body is firm and he still looks better than anyone in a wifebeater and straight pants.

I have one more thing to say. Gale is so totally different than I thought he would be. He has lots of nervous energy, and when he speaks he moves his arms and body a lot. He looks like a young boy who seems totally out of his element and I really think he is clueless to how he affects people. I am sure he knows women are attracted to him but I really think he doesnÕt understand why. That is just my opinion. When I saw him in NY he was distant and you could tell he really didnÕt want to be bothered. This was a 100% transformation and I am so happy that I got the opportunity to see him and speak to him when he was like this.

I had the best weekend. I met great new people, LynnMLIS, Lemonbars (who I met last year in LA at FFG) cybers and lots of others from all over the globe. We had so much fun and I am still on cloud 9.

Thanks for letting me go on and on."

{:3_298:}

390# pan
哈哈谢谢发布{:3_296:}

fan report mba5

"I talked with a friend, she lives in Boston now and she's the one who actually introduced me to QAF and Gale, I told her about the play, she was actually very enthusiastic and said she might go if her husband will agree, well he did and they went.

They went to the last week play, they met Gale after.
She told me she was very nervous and petrified, and acted all teenager and stupid.

He came right after and wanted to put his guitar in the case, she came to him and asked for a picture, he agreed, she said he looked hot, but she felt like he was in a hurry or just kind of impatient or just wanted the all fan thingy to be finished.

She told him she came from Israel, he was not impressed and said, ok
Then she told him about her friend (me) how big fan I am, and he said, oh yea and then they took pictures and she asked him to signed a program for me.
He did, but spelled it wrong, so he took another program and signed again properly.

He coughed a lot and apologized not wanting to infect anyone, so she told him that ok, we will tell everyone we got it from you, he smiled, and moved on to other fans.

She felt really bad that she couldn't really say anything smart, just mumbled some words, instead of going into small conversation.

She summaries it as greatest unforgettable evening, Gale was very nice but seemed to be tired or sick and maybe a little impatient.

Anyway you can look at the pics, but please don't share or publish them with no permission (those are not my pics):

http://picasaweb.google.com/mich ... sRgCN69_ITBo5fW9gE#

大家能看到图片么{:3_296:}

399# pan
我也打不开这个图册 应该要用代理才能上吧

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-2-24 11:00 编辑

<Orpheus Descending>已于2月21日谢幕。这次Gale的演出获得一片好评,撒花撒花{:3_227:}{:3_246:}{:3_250:}

2月23日更新

Zohreh的粉丝报告

Here is my report from the play a bit different from what the others said.
I had to be in Seattle for work and decided to go through Los Angeles from Toronto. I spent the night and day with two friends from high school. We reunited after 18 years !!! It was great to listen to their stories. I had ticket for Saturday night 13th of Feb. for both myself and my other lovely friend who lives in LA, but unfortunately she had to spend time with her mother-in-law at the hospital and couldn’t make it. I arrived a bit earlier and tried to take some picture from the set and around which I can share with you guys. For me, who has lived in Iran, Germany, Australia and Canada and travelled a lot, the theatre was a bit strange. It was very small and I’m not used to small theatre. Most of the early people were mainly women and in their 50s I would say. Most of the men who arrived were couples and some of them were talking professionally about the play. I sat on the 3rd row and feeling not comfortable to be that close to the set. Some
famous guys which I don’t really know their names showed up maybe 10 of them or more. From the way they dressed up you could guess they are doing something with movies. One of them was Oded Fehr and the rest just know their faces. They all sat on the balcony since they needed seats together.
Next to me was a lady who was joined by young lady later on. They were talking constantly about Gale and QAF. I assume they were fans !!!
A big African-American family showed up which later on I found out they are there for Claudia and Curtis.
The guy next to me (we talked later on during break) had very German accent but Spanish appearance that’s why I asked him where does he come from. He was Spanish-German grown up in Berlin. He said he’s working as a representative of Lou Pepe that’s why he’s there and he left in the middle of play. We talked about Germany and how much I miss it.
I’m researcher and not artist that’s why my evaluation from the play won’t be useful but in general I enjoyed it a lot. I think Denis and Gale did a great job and I liked Claudia’s role. The rest did a good job too but because they had very small part it was difficult to judge them. It was first time for me to be in small theatre it made it interesting though. Despite everyone else I didn’t look constantly at Gale. I followed the play very well and enjoyed it. Seeing Gale shirtless didn’t made me crazy, since I was into a play a lot. To be honest I guess most of the reports showed how people think of Gale as a sex object.
After play Gale came out later than the others I just remember he had gray shirt and hat on and nothing else. He looked quite scared which makes it sad but understandable. Looks like all of the women wanted piece of him. I was the first person on his way. By just looking at his face didn’t know what should I say. He looked like he wants to escape. I just said you don’t expect any photo tonight, do you? Of course he didn’t get my accent first and I repeated and he said Do I? I know it was very strange line to start but I just wanted to make him more comfortable. We took one photo together which one kind lady took it. It was my first time asking someone for photo. I always try just to be distant fan. We shaked hands and I said beautiful work, congratulations, he said thank you and I moved on quickly. I was waiting for some phone calls and at the same time got back to theatre once more and jumped in the middle of conversation of Lou, Dennis and couple
of others which they were from play but not actor or actress. I hugged Denis from back and said beautiful work, congratulations all. They all thanked me and we had a quick chat. I said I was just for one night in LA and made it but my friend couldn’t. Lou asked from where I come from. I said right now living in Canada. He said you flew here for a play? and I said to be honest not only that. I have to be in Seattle tomorrow and I just had a stop over in LA. One of the guy said you will be back and I said definitely not J They thanked me again and I went outside to find taxi and leave. Meanwhile the group of artists came out and left.
About Gale’s singing, it was good but I’m not sure he’s really guitar player. I could be wrong.
The other point for me is I guess most people are mixing Gale with Brian which I guess they are not similar at all. Somehow I think Brian made Gale a star but introduced him to the society as a sex object which is kinda sad. I hope he gets more opportunity to play both in theatre and movies and you guys get chance to see him too.
I attached the photo of the program, some photos of set and his picture with myself. I hope you guys enjoy them.
Cheers to all
Zohreh

补上图片: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22998380

更新粉丝报告{:3_292:}

by LynnMLIS
I went to Orpheus Descending the last two weekends. Here are some observations and experiences others may not have covered (note: links to pictures are below):

As Valentine Xavier, Gale caught my heart and didn&Otilde;t let it go. Through each of Gale&Otilde;s performances, I could see the innocent young boy from the bayou, the jaded weary musician and the young man determined to live a different life. His intensity and concentration were remarkable. I loved Gale&Otilde;s singing. I did not want him to stop. He has a smoky, smooth, sexy resonance to his voice.

Friday 12th : When I told Gale how much I loved the play, I also admitted that this was the first live production of a Tennessee Williams&Otilde; play that I had seen. He said, &Ograve;Really?&Oacute; (probably amazed, due to my advanced years LOL). I said that I thought the words were beautiful.

Saturday 13th: On both Saturday and Sunday, prior to the performance SusieItalia, Kathy (from Australia) and I talked with Peter and Mary Lou Pepe, the director&Otilde;s proud parents, visiting from the East Coast to see the play. They were delightful to visit with, and fascinated with Gale&Otilde;s fans. After the performance, I gave Gale a book, the first edition of Orpheus Descending, published in 1958. I collect antiquarian children&Otilde;s books and was really lucky to locate this reasonably priced first edition in great condition! The book&Otilde;s original price on the paper dust jacket was $3.99! Gale held it in his hands, carefully opening it up and mentioning the name of the publisher, indicating he was familiar with the book. He gave me a very sweet thank you and put his hand around my shoulder while Sue took our picture.

Sunday 14th: The cast seemed especially good for this performance. Someone said that the Sunday audiences are the best, because if the audience is in a theater on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in LA, then you know the audience really wants to be there! At one of the intermissions, I had a chance to talk with Yara Martinez. She was speaking Spanish to several fans visiting from Spain. She is a lovely young woman, friendly, and was a little embarrassed when the young women from Spain asked her for her autograph. I told her that I enjoyed her performance in Vanished and was sad that the role last season didn&Otilde;t work out for her. She said that it is pilot season now and she is hoping to get something. I wished her good luck. I said goodbye to SusieItalia, who helped make the weekend a lot of fun and to my other new international friends. I had to leave early to catch my plane, but before I did I took a few photographs outside of the theater, as I had an idea.

Friday, 19th
After the show on Friday, I gave Gale a memory book (scrapbook) of the production I had made for him. I covered a 3-ring binder with some 50&Otilde;s style fabric and included the reviews, some pictures, several drama journal articles analyzing OD, and some IMDb posts reviewing the play (with the posters permissions (thank you), of course). I also included a pen and ink drawing that I had done of Theater/Theater at night. I asked Gale if he thought the each of cast members would like a copy. He said yes he thought they would, thanked me and gave me a really nice hug! He pointed out the guitar picks that I had used on the divider tabs and front page.

Saturday, 20th I must say that the entire cast was really excellent that evening. For me in particular, Francesca Casale was wonderful. Her portrayal of Vee, a sweet religious child-like woman, dominated by her bullying Sheriff husband, was so spot on! I especially liked her and Gale together. She also had two other roles in the play&Ntilde; the stern Nurse Porter and the very funny Woman who made the telephone call to the pharmacy! She told me after the play that she wouldn&Otilde;t do it again, some of the transitions between characters were very quick and difficult. Geoffrey Wade was excellent as Jabe Torrance&Ntilde;absolutely chilling, frightening. He also played David Cutrere. After the play that night, I talked to each member of the cast and crew thanking them for their work on the play and giving them each a copy of the drawing in a brown envelope. They were all very appreciative. I got enthusiastic hugs from everyone, especially Claudia Mason and Denise Crosby. Claudia said that print was especially meaningful to her, and that she planned to frame it. After the performance, I was impressed with a lively discussion Gale had with a couple from the audience about the back rub/spinal adjustment that Val gives to Lady in the second act. Gale explained in great detail exactly why Val caressed Lady&Otilde;s neck as he did.

Sunday 21st While waiting in the lobby, LemonBars and I started talking with three women from Spain. Two of them had met the other at the play. They live in different areas of Spain. We had a lively conversation, which included not only the subject of Gale, but also the Internet, and health care reform. They were so excited to learn that they were actually talking to LemonBars from the IMBd board! When we entered the theater we all headed toward the front row to the left. We let them have our seats, which were more toward the center left. As we were waiting for the performance to begin, I gave each one of them a pen and ink drawing of the Theater. In the audience on Sunday was Ames Ingham, a friend and former cast mate of Gale&Otilde;s in the 1998 production of The Indian Queen at the Long Beach Opera. Gale and Ames played the Tourist Man and Tourist Woman in the&Oacute;Lowrider Spanglish opera&Oacute;. As mentioned by others, at the end of the final performance, the cast received an especially enthusiastic response from the audience, Gale had a big smile on his face. He seemed happy and relieved. They took extra bows. Claudia stepped out of the line and asked the director Lou Pepe, to come down from the audience, which he did and he took a bow with the cast. Before leaving the stage, Gale gave Lou a big hug.

What a great experience these past two weekends have been! Seeing Gale perform and sing were absolutely thrilling. I admire Gale and everyone else involved with Orpheus Descending for their dedication and talent. Tennessee would be proud.

更新照片两枚:

来源: http://iheartjake.suddenlaunch.c ... 3306&start=1785

另外一张应该要代理上: http://twitpic.com/169bcd
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?点此注册

这里有个Gale的音频{:5_304:}国外的童鞋能rip下来不{:5_336:}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peBB_HajISE

为了准备巡礼进行大动作更新,补了一些背景和资料{:3_296:}

• 三国群英传私服
  •