"You know how men like to watch two women together? Well, women like to watch two men together."
哎 说的好精彩~~~
男人四十一枝花

368L的第一张Gale的笑容让我瞬间穿越回了10年前!!!

I am sure he knows women are attracted to him but I really think he doesnÕt understand why.
哈哈 这句说得好可爱~~~
男人四十一枝花

本帖最后由 pan 于 2010-2-20 15:00 编辑

两张更新~~

fan report
by IMDb user danivl1-1
I went to see the play for the third time yesterday with my friend from South Carolina. Pretty good turn out. I enjoyed myself as much as the previous times. Afterwards there were perhaps 10 people waiting in the theater as the actors came out. It really wasn't that long before Gale appeared. People approached him but he was not swarmed by them. I saw people speaking to Denise and Claudia, too. I said a brief hello to Claudia because she was talking with others. She was still as sweet as before and she remembered me.

I waited patiently for my chance to speak to Gale. He took a few photos with others. And some people just wanted their programs signed. Everyone was respectful. Gale seemed as relaxed as possible and didn't appear in a hurry. Although I am sure the sooner he was done the better he would feel. Finally, my opportunity came. All of a sudden there was no one on their way to speak to him. So my friend and I went. He was very kind. I won't say he remembered me from before, but when I said this was my third time he said: "Three times. Wow! Thank you." My friend is the one that asked for the picture. He said: "Sure". A nice woman that came up took the picture of the three of us. I have cut my friend and I out. But here is Gale in Valentine Red!

评分人数

• cora

男人四十一枝花

看不到图TT 还不允许随意转载过来 泪
cora这个网站需要xxx出去才能看见咩?

如果我见到Gale 绝对没胆量说you look hot
男人四十一枝花

399# pan
我也打不开这个图册 应该要用代理才能上吧
cora 发表于 2010-2-21 16:28

代理服务器上去后说我没有看图的权限TT
再次泪