转贴一下哈
Right at 7:30 (when they said they would open the doors to the play), I scurried over next door and checked in (there are no physical tickets, you just show your online print out). I waited for a bit in the lobby (try and stand very close to the inner door so that you can get a good seat...it's free for all seating). When they opened the doors, I grabbed the two front and center seats, which was so fortuitous. Gale was literally 1 or 2 feet away from me multiple times during the performance. A few times, he would enter or exit through the front door during a scene, so he would walk right past me. I loved it! The theater was tiny and intimate, and the stairs were quite rickety lol. It was comfy though, and I was really able to relax despite being so anxious initially!

Gale comes out about 3 minutes into the play, in grey/straight leg pants, a red button up, and the snakeskin jacket. He looks tall, lean, and his hair looks amazing  As I mentioned in my other post, I really enjoyed the entire play. Gale was mesmerizing, he really embodied the character, and he pulled off the accent so well. I found myself focusing mostly on him (obviously lol), but the other actors were all great as well. I enjoyed his guitar playing along with his singing, and I also enjoyed his being shirtless for a portion of the play…haha. I especially liked the second act. I am no theater reviewer, and unfortunately I don’t get to see many plays, but overall I really liked what I saw! I was swept up in the drama, and the little quiet moments were great too (the quiet conversations were awesome because I could just listen to him talk).

Onto my favorite part…So after the play ended, I exited into the lobby and ate some of the food they had out. I talked to some of the other audience members as well as some of the cast. I was surprised by how friendly and grateful everyone was! Being LA and all, I was expecting something different. But seriously, everyone was so kind and talkative. After about 15 minutes, I noticed some people going into the hallway to the left of the doorway to the actual theater (this leads to the bathroom, for reference to those visiting the theater in the future). I followed them into the hall, and there I saw Gale standing against the wall, in all his glory (haha, I was in major fangirl mode). He was being congratulated by what I presumed to be friends and family (one of them being Yara-she looked so cute, and had brought him flowers). He looked so happy, kind of glowing. I didn’t want to interrupt so I just stood there for a bit. Then, two other fans came up behind me and said they too would like a picture. Finally, Gale started to move our way and those two asked for a pic. I took it of them with Gale, and then it seemed like Gale was going to move away so I quickly asked if I could have one too. He said yes! My mom introduced herself (and me as I was quite the basket case at this point and could not find my words lol). She told Gale that we had driven from Arizona to see him, as I am quite the fan of his. I think he said thank you and asked her something. I can’t quite remember as I was kind of in a daze. Then, I finally snapped back into reality and told him how much I had enjoyed the play, and how great his accent was. He said thanks. Then, we posed for a picture. Except the camera wasn’t working for some reason, the flash wasn’t going off and they came out blurry. My mom tried a couple more times, to no avail. So Gale said “here, let me try, I can take it”. My mom handed him the camera and he held it out in front of the two of us and snapped a pic. That one was still blurry, and I finally realized it was on the wrong setting. I was changing the setting, and I guess my hand was shaking, and he said “you’re shaking, and you’re making me shake too”. Haha, that was so sweet, I think he could tell how nervous I was (as much as I tried to play it cool). So finally, we got a good picture! He had to go then, talk to other people, but first I asked for a hug. Mmm that was nice. And my mom asked for a hug too which was random haha, but he gave her one. He seriously could not have been kinder or more patient. After going outside to call my friends and gush, we went back into the lobby (I just couldn’t leave, knowing he was in there! Haha). My mom and I were talking to some of the other actors. Everyone was so nice, and said they were happy I’d gotten my chance to meet him. One actress said that Gale was a real sweetheart. One actor, who played the sheriff in the play, really took the time to talk to us-so nice. While we were talking I happened to mention that I kind of wanted one more picture with Gale because I didn’t look good in the first one (and this would be my profile pic on facebook so it had to be good, I know…I’m greedy!). Andy, the actor, said that should be no problem. So we went over to Gale and he asked for me if I could get one more. Gale kindly obliged, and I tried to explain to him why, he joked about not needing the whole story. Anyways, the result was this, and I’m sooo glad I got the second picture because he looks insanely gorgeous in it…

Login | Facebook
(I’ll add the other pictures later, including the messed up ones/the one he took)

After we took this picture, we were on our way, and as we were walking away he said “Have a safe trip back to AZ” [he said the letters, not the word], and gave a peace sign. Ahhh, it was adorable, and I was surprised he remembered from when my mom had told him where we’d come from.
So, that’s all I think. If I remember anything else I’ll be sure to post it. Sorry this is so long, I’m trying to preserve my own memories! This was one amazing night in my book Thanks again for all the kindness on this board, I’d never have known of the play if it wasn’t for you guys! And for everyone that’s going to see it in upcoming days, have an incredible time!

One more note: I was thinking that Gale’s change of heart as to taking photos may be due to his accident? Just a thought! It could have changed his outlook on any number of things. Overall, he seemed very appreciative and gracious to the fans who came to see him. He’s very approachable so don’t be afraid to go up to him and let him know you like his work, and even ask for a picture or such. I’m sure that as long as someone isn’t overly intense, he will oblige.

评分人数

• cora

是不是年轻的不可思议呢,就象这位fan说的insanely gorgeous,

Gale 最近春风得意啊
:s04
再甩一张 fans拍的照片

和报导
It was all fabulous and I am so very grateful I had the chance to do this.

So, I read through my f-list posts regarding OD last night and can’t say I really have all that much to add regarding the play itself. I saw it on Saturday evening and it was just spectacular! The theater is so small…not a bad seat in the house. That said, we managed to get front row seats…such a surreal experience to have the actors/actresses pass within inches of us as they performed. They all did a wonderful job and the play was truly enjoyable. It lasted until around 11 PM with the two 10/15-minute intermissions, and it felt like it was over before I even had time to realize it had begun. And I would be lying if I said I wasn’t having trouble focusing on the other actors/actresses with Gale standing so OMFG close to us lol. And singing. And playing the guitar. And wearing a white wife-beater. And shirtless. And then having his shirt ripped open. *faints* He did that lip thing once and I thought I might have a complete fangirl meltdown right there in the theater *face palm*. [info]melzy08 was there with us and we swapped fangirl looks frequently throughout the play . And I think I nearly kicked her foot off when the lip thing happened lol. At one point he was standing a foot or so away from her chair and it was all we could do to force ourselves to continue watching the play rather than him (it was a part where he was to ‘fade’ into the background). Fade. Bwaaahaaaaahaaaa. Whatever.

Ok, other experiences. We did go to the theater on opening night (1/15) and were able to go and mingle with the audience/cast when it was done. We were almost ready to leave as we had decided Gale must have exited stage left (aka stealthily out the back door). [info]buzziecat was talking with Francesca Casale about her parts when I randomly glanced down a hallway on my left and about fainted when I saw…Gale, talking with a group of people which included Yara. He was kind of hidden behind a curtain, but it was unmistakably teh man \o/! I tapped [info]buzziecat on the arm, rudely interrupting her conversation *blushes*, but well, you understand. Right? A GH sighting can cause loss of logical behavior lol. And somewhere in my sudden inability-to-function-normally, he appeared in the hallway right by us, talking to everyone. I was totally overwhelmed lol, and sorta stepped back a little so I could watch without being completely obvious. And as everyone is reporting, I seriously couldn’t believe I was looking at a 40-year-old man. Early 30’s perhaps. But soooooo not 40. And again, I don’t really have much to add here that hasn’t already been said. He was charming, friendly, witty, laughing at and making jokes, and just generally enjoying himself. [info]buzziecat talked with him a bit and then said she was with a friend at which time she pointed to me. I leaned forward and he leaned forward and we both said hi. And try as I might , I couldn’t utter any other words. I wasn’t aware I had a shy bone in my body, but apparently, I have several when it comes to GH lol. Not only can he burn a woman down, he can also render her speechless. We stayed there for a while, but then he got bombarded with autograph requests etc. and we decided to take off knowing we’d be back the next night.

After seeing the play Saturday night, we waited around in the very small lobby for the cast members to come out. They eventually started trickling out to say hello, as did Gale. He was met by what appeared to be some friends and talked with them for a while. I felt very uncomfortable waiting as it seemed like everyone remaining knew the cast/crew somehow. So, we went outside and waited there. When he came out, he talked with us a bit, took pictures and gave us each an autograph. Again, he was so nice, funny, gracious and accommodating. He even drew an arrow to his picture on the playbill he signed so I knew which one was him. I LOLed about that, as did he .

I am still floating around, unable to believe I actually saw him doing what he does so very well…act. He was truly amazing!

评分人数

• cora

废话少说,上图

we went back to the theater because the play was over. We asked if we could mingle awhile as there was an opening night party, got a "yes" and in we went. And, we looked and looked and looked but - no Gale! I started talking to one of the actresses, Francesca, who did a great job in the play, and then I felt something and it was Colleen poking me and letting me know she'd spotted Gale.

He came down the hallway from where he'd been standing, stood right near me and said something about the shirt I was wearing and we had a brief conversation. He was in a very happy, upbeat mood and I imagine he was relieved to have finished the opening night performance. I can tell you that I was in a happy, upbeat mood because I was relieved to meet him and find that he was so friendly and outgoing.

The next day I drove around so Colleen could see some of L.A. and that evening it was back to the theater. You've already heard - and so had I - about the size of the theater and how close the front row seats are to the stage area but nothing prepared me for how close the actors would be when they would go out of the stage area and come back in as part of the play. Gale and the others walked so close to me I had to pull in my feet so I didn't trip anyone.
I mean, I wouldn't want to trip Gale and have him accidently land in my lap, would I? I mean, really - would I? Hmmm, where was I?

After the play which I enjoyed very much (and I think I was surprised that I liked it as much as I did), we waited outside the theater and, long story short, Gale came out with some cast members and I asked if he would take a picture with us. And he said yes! No hesitation at all. He said he'd take it himself and tried to hold the camera far enough away to focus on us but, fortunately, someone else took the picture of me with him and then of Colleen and me with him. He also signed an autograph for each of us and was very funny, and friendly and warm and affectionate.
Happy, happy Colleen and buzzie.

Sunday, Colleen left for home so I went alone to see the matinee. I sat in the same seat. Hey, it was great the first time and it didn't disappoint the second time. I got to hear and notice some things I hadn't on Saturday evening so I was pleased to see the play x 2.

I waited in the small lobby of the theater and got to see some of the cast members again and then Gale came out. It was really a pleasure to meet him and I can't say enough about how lovely he was and how outgoing and friendly and genuinely nice. It was most definitely worth the trip to see him in the play and to meet him. I'm so glad I had a chance to speak with him briefly one more time before I said goodbye.

Oh, and, btw - before I left - he gave me a very warm hug.
Almost forgot to mention that.

评分人数

• cora

本帖最后由 xusuizi 于 2010-1-23 12:08 编辑

http://latalkradio.com/images/Sheena-011810.mp3
Gale 的一个采访音频,他的部分大概在54分开始,这个音频很长,哪位可以剪辑一下,对英文不好的同学,如果能配上中文或英文解说就完美了,:s12

评分人数

• cora

• 三国群英传私服
  •