那個...那個粉丝為什麼可以這樣抱住Gale的小肚肚啊{:3_291:}

Gale,是我的最爱~{:3_155:}

哎  我是没机会去了

好东西啊·!真是太棒了 楼主伟大·

那個...那個粉丝為什麼可以這樣抱住Gale的小肚肚啊{:3_291:}
hpl 发表于 2010-2-4 23:08

呃...因为...Gale 很nice {:3_297:}

galeharold.it上更新了一张2008年7月14日Gale和粉丝的合照 (车祸前{:3_283:} )

可能是拍摄DH的间歇 粉丝来探班?

图片来源: http://www.gale-harold.it/english/home.php

gale真的是很nice滴一个人

嗷嗷嗷

米国粉丝咋那么自然地摆这种亲密pose 嗷嗷

Gale真好  很亲切的样子
还是那么帅!!{:3_155:}
爱生活
爱GALE

据说Gale这次一共讲了20次 You Know

哈哈哈~~我不厚道的笑了{:3_148:}

生命不息 花痴不止

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-2-8 09:34 编辑

粉丝报告: (和sexy_pumpkin同行的Judy)

The play was sensational, the part fitted Gale to a tee. From our first glimpse of him on stage in his brown pants, red shirt, snakeskin jacket with a guitar slung over his shoulder I couldn't take my eyes off him. His first entrance is as an observer watching all the crazy action going on around him and he looks drop-dead gorgeous.

I was expecting nothing from Gale but he exceeded my expectations and more. He couldn't have been nicer to us, signing 2 autographs every night for me and letting us take pics. I think he's using Brian's $100 French face cream. He looks sensational and his face was so soft when he put it next to mine for a pic. Insert SQUEE!!! here. There were 7 of us and just one or two others each night who were fans.
粉丝说Gale看上去棒极了(一定是用了Brian的100刀面霜),她跟Gale照相的时候感觉Gale的皮肤好柔软

On Saturday night the play was so much better than previous nights and the audience was totally into it. They laughed at all the jokes and gasped in the right places.

Stephen Kijak was there with his bf – someone saw them in a liplock in the lobby before the play. He was the director? and was at the screening of "30 Century Man" when I saw it in 2007 and Jackie was there that night as well along with my Aussie QaF friends. I didn't know her then. I went up and introduced myself and told him all about the seven of us meeting on the Internet etc. He was amazed.

We all had an unexpected surprise. Scott and Michelle turned up. Someone told me that he was there and I kept watching him but didn't take any notice of the brunette next to him the whole time. From their body language I thought she was just a friend.

When the play finished while I was waiting for Gale, Scott was right next to me and I heard him talking about Boston so I told him I'd been there. He actually put his hand out and introduced himself. He was very sweet and we talked about him visiting Sharon and his sister living in Boston and he was very talkative and not at all shy. Then this woman stood beside us and he said something like "You remember Michelle". I looked at her and the penny dropped. I told her I hadn't recognised her and that she looked younger. I hope she didn't take that the wrong way. She is beautiful up close and her hair is long. I was so surprised to see her. The girls wanted a pic of them together but she said they didn't want to steal Gale's thunder. They both signed a postcard for me. Gale hugged Scott and pecked Michelle on the lips in greeting. He was so happy to see them.
Stephen Kijak, Scott和Michelle都去捧场。Gale很高兴见到朋友们。

When I figure out how to post pics in the albums here I will. I got great shots of all of us with Gale which I think you've seen some of and a pic with his co-star Denise Crosby and a cast one as well.

It was so worth the effort of flying from Australia. Jackie and I both have withdrawal symptoms. When I got to San Fran I was like "Where's my Gale and why aren't I seeing him tonight?" I need my daily fix. So many great memories.

新增Judy和Gale的合照:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

呵呵  那个头发啊!!!

本帖最后由 mik 于 2010-2-6 17:35 编辑
he's using Brian's $100 French face cream. He looks sensational and his face was so soft

哈哈~
看她说的,偶好象也能摸到Gale柔软的肌肤了
看着这些fans一篇篇热情洋溢的叙述
虽然偶没去现场,但也有亲临其景的感觉
这些日子真是很开心

哎……Brian到底老了啊

334楼新增了Judy和Gale的照片{:3_296:}

舞台剧比电视、电影更考演绎功底呢。看舞台剧的照片Gale有种沧桑的味道,不知道什么时候能真正身临其境的看到Gale的演出。现在好期待Gale能拍电视或电影新作啊!
當世事甾無完媄.可遠在歲月如歌中找你.¨¨

不知道能否看到334楼的照片

也不知道是怎么了,所有和影迷的合照全打不开。334楼的也看不到,还得麻烦cora将334楼的照片打个包,不知可否?先行谢过。

GALE还是这么的帅啊....和FANS的照片都很精神!
头发.....不能不提头发,这个色很好看!
虽然在小剧场首演,但演个这么不错的舞台剧,
应该有不赖的演技才行吧.....对他表演的肯定啊.

x谢谢楼主很期待呀~~~·

吼吼 那个KIRA~  
知道为什么她说大叔后来got mildly irritated 了 因为第一张她把手放在大叔身上了!:s17

静静地等待

Gale真的太美啦~~~~~

岁月不饶人啊,不过Gale还是这么有魅力!

by danivl1-1 1

I went to see the play for the third time yesterday with my friend from South Carolina. Pretty good turn out. I enjoyed myself as much as the previous times. Afterwards there were perhaps 10 people waiting in the theater as the actors came out. It really wasn't that long before Gale appeared. People approached him but he was not swarmed by them. I saw people speaking to Denise and Claudia, too. I said a brief hello to Claudia because she was talking with others. She was still as sweet as before and she remembered me.

I waited patiently for my chance to speak to Gale. He took a few photos with others. And some people just wanted their programs signed. Everyone was respectful. Gale seemed as relaxed as possible and didn't appear in a hurry. Although I am sure the sooner he was done the better he would feel. Finally, my opportunity came. All of a sudden there was no one on their way to speak to him. So my friend and I went. He was very kind. I won't say he remembered me from before, but when I said this was my third time he said: "Three times. Wow! Thank you." My friend is the one that asked for the picture. He said: "Sure". A nice woman that came up took the picture of the three of us. I have cut my friend and I out. But here is Gale in Valentine Red!

图片谁帮忙捎一下 开不了耶{:3_275:}

348# cora

Here you go{:3_155:}

还是很有魅力的~~~

• 三国群英传私服
  •