大愛新的照片

GALE好可愛愛 (心

G真的是越来越年轻了,
真不知道该说什么好了,
好帅呀,真想去看看,
可惜,好遥远呀~~~~~~~~~~~~
能合影真是好幸福呀~~~~~~~~···

下面两个是啥{:3_240:}
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10680227&id=841320369 (据说是新照片)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H4L7Y4C6Pk

278# cora

第一个是pussycat和Gale的合影(就是和她妈妈一起去看show的那个),前面几页贴过了。

第一个是粉丝自己那Orpheus Descending的官方照片做的一个video。

都没有新照片

粉丝报告
by belladona39 6 hours ago (Sun Jan 24 2010 14:58:42)         from IMDB

I went last night. I live pretty far, got kind of lost and amazed to find the theatre situated in a hole-in-the-wall, in the middle of a rundown part of LA. It was so small, I felt I was invited into someone's house. There was only one tiny bathroom for the audience, during break, I had to go to the bar next door to use the bathroom. I was kind of tired and cold and almost didn't go but so glad I did. To see an actor you adore up close and personal performing with his peers in such a small intimate setting is a memorable and amazing experience.

I was excited sitting there waiting for him to arrive. He floated in while the female actors were having a gossip session, not saying a word but standing there with a shy and hesitant look on his face. I have to admit, I was surprised at how thin he is. He is still handsome but his thinness makes him look a slightly more fragile than his pictures. His hair was cut short, he had blonde highlights. He wore the red shirt with the snakeskin jacket when he first arrived. In the second scene, after he's hired, he's wearing a suit, tie and jacket and he looke gorgeous. Definitely more gorgeous when he took his off shirt wearing the wifebeater. The t-shirt showed off the muscles in his arms. The man does not have an ounce of fat on his body! That was evident when he was reclining in his "bedroom" without a shirt (*gasp*) and smoking a cigarette, showing off his bare chest and impossibly flat stomach. When the lights were bright and harsh, Gale's age sort of showed. When the lights were dim, he looked so much younger than 40.

The character he portrays is supposed to be a Brando or James Dean type? I'm not familiar with the play or the movie but one of the recurring themes was how Gale's character is bad at everything except his powerful influence over women. That perfectly describes Gale and his career. Gale portrayed the role differently than a Brando or James Dean would, definitely different from how he portrayed Brian Kinney; he showed more vulnerability and sensitivity than sexual confidence. Sometimes he acted almost childlike especially when Val talks about his past. The Southern accent was a little off at times. I wish there were more smiles because when Gale smiled, it was blazing! When Gale played guitar, he had a sweet soft singing voice. I was mesmerized watching his fingers on the guitary strings. I was sort of amused because when he strum the guitar, the sound effect guy at the very top grabbed his guitar, lol. At first I wasn't sure it was Gale playing but it was; the other guy was just accompanying him.

To be honest, I was not that impressed with his acting (sorry) at first. But when act II came and his character exchanged dialogue with Denise Crosby's, the play and Gale took off. Gale and Denise really have great chemistry together. Denise Crosby was more flamboyant character and had more colorful dialogue. She was excellent. The two of them interacting with each was the heart and soul of the play. I really enjoyed their verbal sparring and their tender moments together.

I never got a chance to meet Gale or the other actors. Maybe I'll make another trip towards the end of the play. But I loved the fact that I got to see Gale up close and personal. I loved the intimacy and personal connection the actors had with the audience. I would definitely recommend it as a worthwhile experience.

评分人数

• cora

超喜欢270楼那张与女粉丝的合照,那个粉丝好幸福。
以Gale的倾国倾城的美貌,无与伦比的性感以及光芒四射的魅力,绝不输给全世界公认的万人迷贝克汉母,如果他像小贝一样娶个辣妹那样的妻子,帮他包装和炒作,恐怕他早已红的发紫了。
所以他还能如此低调的生活,更是令人钦佩!

scott去看他的演出了

本帖最后由 hpl 于 2010-1-25 23:15 编辑
下面两个是啥{:3_240:}
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=10680227&id=841320369 (据说是新照片)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H4L7Y4C6Pk
cora 发表于 2010-1-25 13:03

裡面還有幾張她和Gale的合影,打個包.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?点此注册

评分人数

• cora

283# hpl
超爱鬼影重重的那几张 XDD 还有那张Gale脱去外套的,帅得镜头都快被震爆了...{:3_260:}

by danivl1-1 11 hours ago (Sun Jan 24 2010 22:48:14)       

UPDATED Sun Jan 24 2010 22:51:35

I went to see the play for the second time today. It was the matinee. Unlike opening night when I left right after, this time I stuck around with about 4 other women. Three from Australia and one from Canada. I just live an hour down the highway! Anyway, after about 25 minutes Gale came out. From my point of view, he still looks a bit hesitant approaching the fans. But he was nice and polite in a Southern Gentlemanly way. :) One of the Australians asked for a picture. He said: "I'm through with pictures." He wasn't rude, but his tone of voice said he was serious. I was disappointed because I wanted a picture of him, with or without me in it. He did sign all of our programs and personalized them with our names. I am assuming he added a heart next to his name for everyone like he did mine.:) He said he really had to go. He thanked everyone for coming. We left the building first and then he came out. Thanked us again and then took off down the street at a jog, carrying his guitar case and his backpack bouncing on his back. We watched him until he turned the corner.

I asked the Australians what they thought he meant by saying he was through with pictures. Did he mean forever or just today! They said this was their third time in a row and he had posed for them each of the times before. So maybe he meant he wasn't posing for anymore pictures with them since he had already done so twice. In any case, I didn't ask him for one. I will be going two more times. I hope this was just today that he didn't want pictures. He really did seem in a hurry. I look forward to hearing more reports of the performances to come and I hope other fans say he gladly posed for them. Well, at least I got to touch him when he shook my hand and he repeated my name when I said it. So I have heard how it sounds on Gale's lips. I like it!:)

评分人数

• cora

欣赏欣赏 自己是看不到了

精彩!精彩!谢谢版主分享的精彩的gale的近照!

逆生长的大叔!偶爱泥!!!

我想看动态的,555……

什么时候大叔能跟randy在舞台剧这方面再合作,我就真的高兴的升天了T^T

本帖最后由 hiyade 于 2010-1-26 21:29 编辑

什么时候大叔能跟randy在舞台剧这方面再合作,我就真的高兴的升天了T^T

----------------------
一不小心发重了OTL

B叔太帅了~~~太MAN了~~忍不住再次表白
这是苏死我了~~

285# dormouse
照相要一直笑一直笑...会把脸笑僵 挺累的{:3_158:}

唉~~没有youtube的日子。。。。。

so wonderful! Thank you so much!

哎。。。。。想看

更剧照一张

还有接受Don Grigware老伯伯访问

资料来源: http://grigware.blogspot.com/201 ... eus-descending.html

大叔的造型很到位呀!

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-2-4 10:45 编辑

fans report from sexy_pumpkin:
全文在此: http://sexy-pumpkin.livejournal.com/170329.html
这位粉丝从悉尼飞过去洛杉矶,看了3场Gale的演出,照了很多照片,还见到了Scott和Michelle! 还有30 Century Men(Gale是制片人)的导演Stephen Kijak.她还给Gale送了一瓶悉尼的红酒 :)

I'm not going to spoil it for the others, but I can tell you this. Never have I seen Gale look so relaxed, so ready to play the role of Val Xavier & if you think his facial expressions on TV are amazing, his face that night revealed so many emotions you just couldn't take your eyes off of him. He was finally cast in the perfect role for him & the directing of the play was 1st class, so as you can imagine so was Gale. Just a few of my fav scenes, those who have seen it will know what I mean:) The bird with no feet, Val singing with the spotlight shining down on him, OMFG I nearly swooned, Jesus I'm crying remembering it all. Where he sat on the stairs in his wifebeater & told Lady Torrance all about his childhood & for a laugh where he lit the cigarette & threw the match & she made him pick it up, you just had to be there, he was wearing a dark blue jacket, shirt & tie, OMG it's like BK showed up lol. But my fav part where Gale was just mesmerizing were in the final scene's of the play, where he wanted to leave & she wanted him to wear his "white jacket". He looked like a scared little boy, who was so afraid, so unsure, so in love. Gone was the man in the snakeskin jacket who was so cocky & so provocative & I just wanted to cry & hold him all at the same time.

I never actually cried until I saw the play for the 3rd time, I guess it all finally caught up with me.

Anyway so we all waited for Gale & he was so very kind & so very patient with us all, & yes he remembered me after a little prompting, it was very dark inside the theatre, when I mentioned SLS 3 yrs ago, recognition dawned on his beautiful face:) His skin is like a 30 yr old, & his eyes are green not brown & he has the longest fingers & I forgot to mention really "beautiful hands" winks to Amy:) & when you talk to him he really pays attention.

We also spoke to the cast & told them how much we enjoyed the play & they were truly amazed at all of us:) How Gale has this huge fan following & that they had never watched him in QaF, he'd never mentioned it. Thats why I love him, he's so private & so confident in himself, I don't know what happened to "Our Gale" lol in the last year, but it's all for the better. He actually looks happy & I think thats the answer. He survived the accident last year & maybe he thought to himself "Fuck I'm a lucky bastard, I'll start appreciating things a bit more".

Again we all got lucky, lots of pics & autographs, he seemed a bit tired & once again we chatted with the cast, it was like we were all this big happy family. As Gale was leaving, Celine asked for a pic & of course he said yes & for some reason I'll never know I asked for another shot with him. I told him that in the other pic I had, he looked way to tall standing next to me. So as he squatted down, so did I :) & Lisa told me that Gale was nearly on his knees standing next to me. He really gave me a tight hug, & put his head close to mine,,like OMFG I don't know how I managed to smile. I'll be forever grateful to Celiene, I wanted my one pic taken with Gale & I got it,,thanks sweetie *mwah*
粉丝说Gale你太高了......于是他们就坐下来照了另外一张 XDD

Then he left & as Hela & I were waiting out side, he came back & said something like "far out or fuck, you'd think I'd know where I parked my car lol". He was so cute & then we saw him running across the road, I think they were meeting for drinks.
Gale忘记自己把车停在哪里了......XDD

Lots of fan girls there that night & so was Stephen Kijak, who remembered me from Sydney:) & Scotty & Michelle Clunie. You should of seen the hug that Gale gave them both, especially Scott, it was lovely to see. It was a bit chaotic inside with Gale, so I took a walk outside & ended up chatting with Scott & Michelle for about 15 mins. I won't tell you it all, but they are very close friends with Gale & are very proud of him. They were amazed I'd flown from Syd to see him & they were also amazed that we had a picnic in Central Park for QaF & didn't invite them:) NO seriously they would of come, they are in awe of the fans & the QaF fandom, still 10 yrs strong. I told them "you guys have NOOOOOOO freaking idea what your TV show caused, that because of them we all have friends all over the world & we all share a common love & interest".
超级老友Scottie和Michelle ^^

I told them I was meant to watch QaF, that I have a gay son of my own (they were floored I had 5 kids lol) & that since QaF came off the air, I haven't watched one crappy epi of TV. Except for DH as Gale was in it they both laughed with me. Even for Gale I told them watching it gave me hives, they knew what I meant. Btw Michelle loved my pink bag, I forgot to tell you that Lisa. So guys if we ever have another picnic in NYC, Scott told me to email him, or tell him or Michelle as their both on "Twitter".

The next morning all the girls left on their journeys home & Lisa & I went to the 2.00pm matinee. We sat next door in the sports bar the football was on of course & we both had drinks & something to eat. Then I looked up & said to Lisa "omg theres Gale" like we see him walking down the street every day:) & boy did he look HOT!!! Dark sunglassea, no hat, slim jeans & a light jacket & carrying his guitar case. He looked like a rock star, I said to Lisa afterwards "I should of popped outside for a quick smoke, he would of walked right into us" lol

So we watched the play together hand in hand, dead center 2nd row back & it was the best seat I'd had. I watched him & only him for most of the play, it was my last day to see him & I remember all the little changes they'd made & I thought I was going to burst out crying for 3 hours :(

Then we said good bye to all the cast & crew, honestly they knew us all lol. Denise & Francesca & Claudia were just so lovely & so supportive of Gale & all his fans, they knew we'd made such an effort & had seen the play many times, even Ginger the producer knew who we all were.

Then Gale came out, no pictures that day, he asked us politely & of course we respected his wishes. But he signed the last of my auto-graphs & thanked us all for coming & asked me "this is it, your off home now" & I said yes back to Sydney & he wished us all a safe flight home.

Then as he was leaving I went up to him & gave him a bottle of red wine & a card that I'd bought for him in Sydney & he was so gracious & so thankful, God his Mama taught him well lol, & I just thanked him for the best time ever & wished him every happiness & I told him that you couldn't buy that wine in LA. He peeped into the bag & said "that looks like a very nice bottle, thanks so much". Then he kinda squeezed my forearm & we left & stood outside waiting for a cab.

As Gale left once again he said good bye & I told him "Hey Gale don't drink it all at once" & he turned around & with the cutest little grin, & scrunched up nose & eyebrow thingy he does & he said "Huh OK" like what ya say. Then I asked him "do you actually drink red wine?" & he smiled & said "yep thanks".

粉丝送了一瓶悉尼产的红酒给Gale,他很有礼貌地接受了 :)

Then off he went up the road, & Lisa took a last pic & if you look closely in his left hand he's holding a card & a red bag, that was my bottle of wine :) btw its not the women holding the big red bag,,its Gale as far away as possible,,can you see it? If I ever see Gale again, I'm going to ask him if he enjoyed the wine & if he drank it all by himself:)

补一张sexy_pumpkin和Gale的合照:

Gale和Lady Torrance的扮演者Denise

Gale拿着粉丝送他的红酒(远处远处的黑色人影)

在LJ上可以看到大图: http://sexy-pumpkin.livejournal.com/170329.html

图片下载:
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?点此注册

看到舞台剧Gale的装扮 蓦然想起 强尼戴普==
YEAH

• 三国群英传私服
  •