给偶们做直播太好了{:3_250:}
偶坐定定瞪大眼睛看你的直播哦
Gale穿着红色的衣服,背着吉它,边走边唱,样子应该很不羁吧

Cora大人:TinyPic的图片外链好象都无效了,偶看到的都是红叉叉耶
偶试着把图片的Direct Link直接贴到地址栏上,结果是“无法显示该网页”
但其网站是可进入的,究竟是什么问题呢

本帖最后由 dormouse 于 2010-1-16 15:58 编辑

又有一个twitter

<<@VampVet He's doing a play in LA. This theater holds like 50 people so we're practically in his lap!>>

剧场很小,大概能容纳50个人,所以我们相当于是坐在他的腿上
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
另外一个

<<Act 2 has Gale in a wife beater & more singing. We'll forget the part where he kisses a girl & pretend it's Randy. half a minute ago from txt >>

第二幕里Gale穿白色背心,还要唱。等他要kiss一个女孩的时候,我们坚决无视,直接替换成Randy。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
再来一个

<<Gale is gor-gor-gor-gorgeous. Small LA theater, holds 99, I think. Wasn't sold out so set on 3rd row, almost too close. @my2cats 3 minutes ago>>

Gale真是太-太-太帅了。洛杉矶的小剧场,我觉得能容纳99人。票没卖完,所以我坐到了第三排,都快觉得太靠前了。

我很懂QAF的呀

天啊,剧场这么小,简直不可思议
好羡慕那些粉丝,可以如此近距离的看到他

第二幕了吧,Gale换衣服了,但还在唱歌,在DH里他有唱过几句,嗓音很有磁性喔

本帖最后由 dormouse 于 2010-1-16 14:49 编辑

接着来

<< Gale Harold looked good, sounded strong. Had a slight nervous shake of his fingers before he played guitar. I found that endearing & sexy. 2 minutes ago>>

Gale看起来不错,声音也很好。 弹吉他之前手指有非常细小的抖动。不过我觉得非常有爱,非常性感

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

另一个

<<@my2cats Finished me off when he laid a kiss on his co-star. My iphone wanted a photo so bad. I had to sit on it and hold it back. 2 minutes ago >>

看到他和女主角kiss,简直是要命。真想用iphone排张照。我得坐在它上面,不让自己拍

天啊,剧场这么小,简直不可思议
好羡慕那些粉丝,可以如此近距离的看到他

第二幕了吧,Gale换衣服了,但还在唱歌,在DH里他有唱过几句,嗓音很有磁性喔
beven 发表于 2010-1-16 14:39

是么,没听过他唱歌,还以为会很恐怖呢{:3_235:}

真羡慕那些去现场的粉丝,能近距离的看到G,不过很奇怪为什么剧场那么小?才50人的观众?美国人到底是怎么审美的?怎么会这么冷落一个像G一样美若天仙的终极美男!

怎么会恐怖
DH501第33分钟时Gale施展歌喉
大人不妨在线看看
http://www.shuangtv.net/White/11387/01/

看不到图..纠结.

图是红叉叉啊,gale的声音挺有磁性的,不知道唱歌咋样。
We'll never grow up .

本帖最后由 dormouse 于 2010-1-17 12:19 编辑

终于有人从现场回来了 by whats_new_pussycat  from IMDB

really enjoyed the play! gale did a great southern accent and his character was so believable. didn't even think of brian LOL. guitar playing and singing were a treat. I thought his voice was nice! I got front row seats so I had a great view when he took his shirt off woot!

Gale的南方口音演的不错,角色让人信服。我根本没有联想到Brian,LOL。吉他弹唱真是享受。我觉得他的嗓音不错。我坐在前排,所以当他脱衣服的时候,看得非常清楚。

saw yara there, she's super cute. saw gale in the hall after play and got to meet him. he was sooooo nice and adorable. great haircut btw. he gave my mom and I both hugs...so gracious. he was patient and took multiple pictures since my camera was acting wierd. he even took one of us together myspace style haha. I was shaking and he joked saying I was making him shake too ;) later i said goodbye and he remembered where we were from because he told us to have a safe trip back to AZ! he could not have been kinder.

看到演出后Gale在大厅,于是跟他见了一面。他真是超级nice,超级可爱。btw,发型不错。他拥抱了下我和我妈。。。非常有礼貌。他很耐心,因为我的相机出了毛病,(让我)拍了好几次。他甚至和我们中一个合影了一张,myspace的风格。我很紧张,他开玩笑说我把他弄得也很紧张。后来我说再见,他还记得我们是从哪里来的,因为他告诉我们回AZ(亚利桑那州,到LA还挺远的)一路顺风。他简直亲切得不能再亲切了。

评分人数

• cora

138# dormouse
这位粉丝太太太幸福啦{:3_155:} 还可以跟Gale合照,Gale超级nice噢,连搞怪照片都肯照XDD 好期待myspace风格的照片{:3_250:}
今天下午外出办事啦无法一起跟dormouse直播,谢谢dormouse带来的消息^^

首页的照片偶都能看到噢,奇怪......大家都看不到吗{:3_226:}
先去更新资料,稍候我把图片打包传上来吧

还是一个帅字来形容啊

看看那些个字眼就晓得这个角色非GALE莫属的,简直是太合适了~~~
和RANDY先后出演舞台剧~~撒花~~~你俩是约好了的吧??哈哈~~~

哭死啊,错过了

本帖最后由 dormouse 于 2010-1-17 08:24 编辑

粉丝报道 by LemonBars from IMDB

Yes the theatre is small. Three sets of theatre style seats, 5 rows each maybe 8 seats in a row. A lot of the seats were "reserved" when I arrived for press. I think there were a number of no shows amongst the press since my sister and I had slim pickings to find two seats together when we arrived. There was a few singles and a row of wooden folding chairs at the top of the theatre. We ended up in the front row, all the way at the left. Great when Gale was on our side of stage (almost too close, if such a thing is possible) but not so good when he was on the other side. Twice our view was a little limited by the other actors blocking sightlines. If it wasn't sold out, it was probably due to the reserved seat signs being pulled on the no shows before the curtain went up.

是的,剧场很小。3组那种剧院风格的座位,每组5排,每排大概8个座位。和我到的时候很多座位都被“预定”了。我觉得很多记者都没有来,我和我sister到的时候居然找到连在一起的两个座位。剧场上面还有些座位。我们最后坐在最左边的前排。幸运的是Gale一直都在我们那一边(非常靠近),不过他在另一边的时候视线就不是特别好。有两次都被舞台上的其他演员挡住了。如果没有满座,估计是因为预定的座位,还有开演之前有些人没来。

Wow! Just Wow! Still looking for my socks, they were knocked off. LOL!

哇,太激动了。。。还在找我的袜子,因为一激动把它们都踢掉了。LOL

He was beautiful. And thin. And beautiful. He sang at several points, played at least a few chords in almost every scene. The singing was almost to himself, softly but that was part of the character. There was one scene where he was singing to someone on stage, stronger voice then.

他太美了,也很瘦。实在是太美了。他唱了几次,几乎每个场景都弹了几下。低吟浅唱,非常温柔,也是角色的需要。有一次他是对着台上的演员唱的,声音就大点。

One brief shirtless scene, one scene where the shirt was ripped open. The wife beater scene, the red shirt scenes . . . ok, LB, stop drooling!

有个短暂的光着上身的场景,他的衣服被扯掉了。白色背心,红色衬衣。。。好了,别流口水了。

Most of the cast was very strong, good performances. I had a problem at the beginning with the southern accent and the quick pace of the dialogue. Couldn't make out what they were saying. Didn't have that problem with Gale and the leads though.

大部分的演员都很出色。我开始不大适应南方口音,语速有点太快。不明白他们在说什么。不过Gale和其他主要演员说话还是能听明白的。

Not sure I cared for the play. It was intense at points but other parts seemed to drag a bit for me. Probably the parts where the secondary characters were going on and on about something!

不是很确定喜不喜欢这台剧。有些时候它很紧张,有点时候对我又有些拖沓。估计都是其他配角上场的时候。

No Gale meetings for me. When we exited, there were several platters of food set out for a post opening/press reception type party. However, it was getting late for this old lady and I did have my sister with me so we left and headed home.

我没碰上Gale。我们出来之后,有些首映式party类型的吃的。不过,对我这个大妈来说已经太晚了,我们就回家了。

评分人数

• cora

143# dormouse
真的有shirtless scene...... 哈哈 会不会满场口水吖 Gale 别淹着了 XD

真是羡慕在米国的FAN哪。。。能近距离看到大叔,真是太梦幻了。。。

期待照片ING。。。。

gale看上去有点old的了,呵呵!

竟然在人家生日这天公演,缘分呀!!

能去看的粉絲很幸福><
GALE 很貼心
啊啊啊