TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
7 p, _" k1 H: |$ D8 j8 X& X同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志/ x9 x# V% d  D
I feel so extraordinary
4 h/ b" ?$ [- Q& e! |& R同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志Something’s got a hold on me
1 m6 E4 G  A" ?# W% v* hQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I get this feeling I’m in motion同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志: }4 k+ j1 O/ Y% ?1 G! P, w6 K' p
A sudden sense of liberty
+ h; `, g5 G, M8 Y' G- G( b1 f同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I don’t care ’cause I’m not thereqafone.cc3 p/ ^1 O# K, a: ]( m$ [
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
3 ~. |2 t8 P3 G, CAgain and again I’ve taken too much
# t  j. Q! e' [+ C1 D7 `6 VOf the things that cost you too much同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志9 X1 r+ w2 @5 V/ e/ Y5 T5 Y. [
I used to think that the day would never come0 f' y5 R# @1 ~! H& R
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun2 j' u& R4 I$ t; p+ i7 F, D/ W
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near+ ^- F# I' U, a2 z2 X. K* }8 z
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear5 A/ Q% D1 q8 ]% L/ r) M
I used to think that the day would never come
2 q# K9 g) {( ^: v9 bThat my life would depend on the morning sun...
1 O- R1 l( t, \3 N& C
0 k( ]+ `% y$ \3 l8 s6 m$ HWhen I was a very small boy,同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志* E) I+ k6 R: P& j* L
Very small boys talked to meQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站' O- s  ~! V: D! B+ M
Now that we’ve grown up together同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志5 j; g# H# m; h" z
They’re afraid of what they seeqafone.cc4 B: B# i& V, o1 }6 @& B4 r4 {
That’s the price that we all pay- N" l6 Q4 Y  ~9 e5 E
Our valued destiny comes to nothing
* M1 ~6 g, ?. s  z$ _: D: w% ^I can’t tell you where we’re going; B* _) \% c8 t  _0 B' K: ~
I guess there was just no way of knowingQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站! e1 t# {# n( \- e. @! P) Y; q/ ]
I used to think that the day would never come
2 l* L8 {( `0 k6 O$ YI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun. o0 M2 Q; e, r1 g
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
# V, t/ w; h" D7 z: }. W同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear0 b5 q. K* G* Y
I used to think that the day would never comeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站. O# J1 b. o4 L
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
" H% C- H9 G3 P  V# P9 SQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站
3 E) {" Q/ m7 R- q( j$ QI feel so extraordinary; F+ c9 X# `# c6 s9 C3 h
Something’s got a hold on me
# M: B1 {% S- _6 e8 T同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I get this feeling I’m in motion
$ f! G/ w& _1 z- B  `6 Y: K+ ]0 u; W' {A sudden sense of libertyQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站3 k. O. \6 j+ x4 {0 j
The chances are we’ve gone too far
, r: L/ S1 l# Z! E4 |  c! A: Y$ H5 K( NQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站You took my time and you took my money
# l. n) Z0 k& jNow I fear you’ve left me standing
6 V3 b, m1 h4 e0 |0 E9 ]8 gQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站In a world that’s so demanding  @8 B5 h3 X5 ]5 F8 I  ?5 e: L) o* d
I used to think that the day would never comeqafone.cc2 j  Y- t4 Y2 c9 ?: W, s! h
I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志$ P0 |5 {  C" `- o) S1 ^
My morning sun is the drug that brings me near7 F: o% R: f5 y4 g2 }
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
. [  r( I: Z9 h7 G% Z, U* _" zI used to think that the day would never come同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志: t0 ~) E( Y2 I, [/ i% i
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •