本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-1-25 18:48 编辑

1. 来自afterelton一个与Gale和Stephen相熟的记者写的报道
http://www.afterelton.com/blog/c ... -francisco-premiere

摘录Gale的部分如下:

Did I talk to him? Well, yes and no. He said hi and was very friendly right up until the notoriously interview-resistant actor saw the little digital recorder I was using to interview Stephen Kijak. Then he suddenly had to go talk to someone else far away on the other side of the room. It was very amusing. I suppose a good journalist would have followed him, but I've always lacked the killer instinct which is undoubtedly why I make my living writing mostly about things like dogs and Project Runway instead of working for TMZ or the Washington Post.

Harold is, like Kijak, a huge Scott Walker fan, and provided some of the early money used to make the documentary. And, also like Kijak, he used to live in San Francisco, so it wouldn't normally be surprising that he was there. But the accident he was in last year has kept him off the set of DH for several months now, with his publicist unable to say when he might be back in front of the cameras.

Gale's fans who've been fretting over vile Internet rumors about his condition will be glad to know he seemed fine, laughing and talking with friends, hugging people, and sitting cross-legged on the floor at the back of the theater before heading off to the Casanova Lounge where Kijak was spinning Scott Walker discs until 2 in the morning.

He was wearing one of his ubiquitous hats — I've never seen Gale Harold off-screen not wearing a hat — but it was pushed back on his head instead of pulled low on his face. Which is, funnily enough, a trait he seems to share with the enigmatic Scott Walker himself, who does a similar thing with a baseball cap. According to Jarvis Cocker, when Scott pushes his cap back, it's a sign he's happy; maybe that's true for Gale, too.

And in the spirit of the Project Runway theme I've got going here, I'll continue with the fashion reporting and say that Gale also looked more sartorially pulled-together than he did in Austin, wearing a light-colored jacket and scarf over skinny jeans and scuffed boots. He was clean-shaven, too, or at least, compared to Austin he was.

2. 激动无比的Gale粉报道:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0363736/board/nest/128607378?p=1

摘录有Gale的部分如下:

Gale is tall. He looked very thin (a little too thin). They say the camera adds 10 pounds but he looked way too thin. My guess is that from seeing him last on DH, him involved in his accident and then seeing him tonight, he’s been through a lot with his accident, therapy and healing. He was wearing a hat with a brim. The hat was cream colored and there was a band right above the brim. The band was black. If not black, some very dark color. (I am not sure if this is the same hat but it is similar to the one he wore to the Los Angeles film festival, June 2003 which you can see on the Italian website recently posted by helluin74. Lynn asked me if that was the hat. I don’t think it was but I may be wrong.). He was wearing skin tight jeans (OMG!!). I thought his legs looked like sticks. His brown leather shoes were pointy. He was wearing a sports jacket – dark cream or tan. The sports jacket and pants had a certain look, I’d say a little vintage looking. I think the shirt underneath his sports jacket was a dark color. He has a beard – not too much, yet not just a shadow. I remember seeing dark, auburn brown hair under his hat. His hair looked long but not too long but longer than what we have seen on DH. I remember thinking, I wonder what his hair looks like if he took off the hat. He certainly did not look “scruffy” in any way. To me, he had a casual, debonair look with that hat and then wearing jeans. Although he is tall, he seemed to have petite features. He looked tiny. His face looked small. As I watched him, he was chewing gum or something. One thing’s for sure, he is as gorgeous and dreamy as ever. I was sitting there, truly admiring him from a “dreamy-eyed” fan‘s point of view.

Gale looked great. He looked healthy – thin but healthy. He was lively. He was talking and having a very engaging conversation. He was laughing. He was very animated – his arms were wailing about and he did some knee bends to emphasize whatever he was talking about. By seeing him tonight, I would never even think that he was involved in a serious motorcycle accident

没时间而且太激动无法全部翻译了 XDD 具体是说:

Gale出席了三藩市Scott Walker 30 Century Man的首映,留着点胡茬子,头发长了戴着顶奶油色的帽子(又是帽子噢~~应是以前戴过的款式图片在下面),穿了一件深色T恤加茶色运动外套,下身穿skinny jean(OMG!!>< 好潮好有型),披了条围巾,脚踏棕色尖头皮鞋。他一直很兴奋地和朋友们聊天,还一边乱挥着手臂 XDD 他看上去很健康很有活力,完全不像两个月刚刚车祸的样子。可是粉丝描述他非常瘦,有可能在车祸康复中掉了些体重。

这个消息太美好了:s14 足够大家开心快乐地过个新年:s18

帽子搜出来了!!
戴的就是这顶帽子:

评分人数

• gogo

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-1-25 18:36 编辑

粉丝不断地强调他真的好瘦噢~~而且穿的是skinny jean>< 太帅了吧~~我脑子里面一直闪现的就是一个摇滚愤青Gale哇:s03 这套打扮穿在他身上一定帅呆了!!

戴的就是这顶帽子!!

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-1-25 18:50 编辑

偶想收回摇滚愤青那句话...改成局部摇滚愤青 XDDD

偶最近忙得没时间剪头发 正想买帽子...
可是偶真的无法衬得起这种帽子 XDD

谢谢hp的消息~~偶才不是愤青 偶最乖了 XD
不断有传言说Gale将于三月底或四月回归荧幕哩 呵呵

I just want to reiterate what TinSF said, Gale seemed healthy and in good spirits. At one point he almost ran or walked very fast from the room where we watched the movies way into the lobby to catch someone. He seemed to be moving well. He was lively and animated and was having a good time.

某Gale已经生龙活虎动个不停了... 真是坐不住 希望经过此劫长性不少哇:s35

见过Gale本人的粉丝都一个劲地说Gale真人很修长很瘦,看上去根本不像快到四十岁的人,最多三十几
有人还说自己的腰比Gale的还粗,一只腿还塞不进Gale两只腿的裤筒... XDD
希望他快点恢复健康^^

评分人数

• gogo

1027# beingme
是啊看来精神好得很 呵呵
如果他现在可以马上投入拍摄的话,也要等几个星期才播出
有消息说要到3月底至4月才能看到Jackson回来~保持个盼头

1030# hpl
偶现在也是坐着多行动少,加上过年顿顿乱吃哇{:3_220:}
要苦练...偶也要穿skinny jean{:3_146:}

Scott Walker 30 Century Man才刚首映喔,印象里老早就拍了。{:3_151:}

bunny_duen 发表于 2009-1-29 17:47

比SW拍得更早的FFG 还在到处爬映中{:3_151:} {:3_151:}

{:3_206:}满怀怨恨不安好心地路过...

1045# hpl

hp说的太对啦!~~他一边性感地嚼口香糖一边懒散地搭理粉丝,收礼物的时候酷酷地抬起下巴(笑容却是暖暖的) 实在是{:3_155:}

噢喔 这就是你说的陈老师...身边有很多很多朋友也喜欢陈绮贞
她的声音很清澈很干净{:3_204:}这首歌很适合夜阑人静的时候听啊~

偶还没回到家啊抑郁无处发泄T-T 偶也要贴歌

漩涡

合唱:黄耀明 彭羚

沿着你设计那些曲线 原地转又转
堕进风眼乐园
世上万物 向心公转
陪我 为你沉淀
逾越了理性 超过自然 瞒住了上帝
让你到身边
即使爱你爱到你 变成碎片
仍有我接应你落地上天
如你 化作了粉末 谁还要健全

来沉没在我的深处吧
埋在爱情下
世界快要变作碎花
来接我吧
趁这结尾
叹口气吧
原谅我们吧
答应送我最美那朵水花可以吗

来拥抱着我 形成漩涡
卷起那热吻背后万尺风波
将你 连同人间浸没
我爱你也是那么多
来拥抱着我
从我脚尖亲我
灵魂逐寸向向着洪水跌堕
恋爱在蚀我 如地网天罗
不顾后果 这贪欢惹的祸
是谁在吞没谁也奈何
是谁被卷入谁红颜祸

来沉没在我的深处吧
埋在爱情下 世界快要变作碎花
来接我吧 趁这结尾
叹口气吧 原谅我们吧
答应送我最美那朵水花可以吗
来拥抱着我 形成漩涡
扭曲那万有引力倒海翻波
直到这世界澈底搅拌
清清楚楚只得我们
直到这世界彻底瘫痪
剩下自己在游玩
来拥抱着我形成漩涡

沿着你设计那些曲线原地转又转
堕进风眼乐园世上万物向心公转
沉没湖底欣赏月圆

明哥和彭羚这首歌 每次听完都感动不已:s09 缠绵悱恻的相恋啊......

1054# levon

嗯 一定一定 levon在影音区的剪辑帖子好壮观呢^^

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-2-4 13:27 编辑

更新之前德国宣传片里面Gale拍摄502时一个采访片段!

清晰版: http://prosieben.at/spielfilm_se ... /videoplayer/60698/

Hooray!!!{:3_155:}

1060# gogo
是哇 那个女reporter开口闭口都是DH,要Gale说啥哩...偶打赌Gale对DH不那么感冒 只是接了这个角色而已,像他说的,it's work, you know?

这个采访应该是502拍摄的时候拍的,大概是七八月的时候吧(感觉Gale热得脸通红通红的 还手拿一瓶水)
被问到采访当天穿超短浴袍的感觉怎样?
(答)很不舒服噢天气又热那个又是毛毛圈的  XDDDD

可怜的Gale...太可爱啦{:3_155:}
It's fun not to know, you know? XDDD
偶感觉会考里面可以出个数学听力题,数数他在访问里面说了几个you know XDDD

已经在标题上加上页数啦~~

拜倒在他的skinny jean下 XDDD

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-2-13 20:56 编辑

听译 by Cora

-So Gale, it’s an honor you’re now on the show, it’s fantastic, we saw you very briefly. In Germany it’s still the 4th season, so we don't know about you yet. But we can still talk about it.
-Gale,加入DH剧组是一件很棒的事,我们已经看到你在剧中露面。德国现还在播放第四季,所以我们还不太了解你的角色。但我们还是可以来谈一下。

-Alright.
-好的。

-What was your first reaction when they told you that, hey you’re gonna be in the 5th season, and you’re gonna make out with Susan?
-当剧组告诉你你将会出演第五季,将要和Susan亲热,你的第一反应是什么?

-Uuh…it’s…Hooray! I mean, that’s great.
-呃…噢耶! 我的意思是,很棒。

-So tell me, when the first day you were here on Wisteria Lane, everybody who has walked down outside said oh my god it’s real, all the houses were really there. What was your reaction?
-每个进入到这个布景厂的人都会惊叹,这些漂亮的风景和房子都是真的。你第一天来到紫藤街的时候,有什么感受呢?

-Um…my first day was that very late night that I worked, that we get a long, successional making out. …It’s a historic set outside. It’s a great set, you know.
-呃…第一天工作的时候,已经很晚了。我们拍了一个很长的连续的亲热镜头。……这是个很有历史的布景。很漂亮,你知道。

-Has Mark told you what really happened between Mike and Susan? Do you know …
-Mark (DH 编剧Mark Cherry) 有告诉你Mike和Susan之间发生了什么事吗?

-No.
-没有。

-You don’t know?
-你不知道?

-I don't know.
-不知道。

-Do you ask?
-你有问吗?

-No.
-没有。

-How is it on set because Mark has so many secrets and he will only reveals it what it’s necessary for that part. Do you guys talked about it?
-Mark的剧本有很多秘密,而且只会在必要的时候才透露。你们有谈论过吗?

-You know you speculate, when you’re bored or waiting something to happened. But um…I think that it’s also fun not to know, you know. Keep you engaged and…wondering. So I think that um…it’s fine for me. I kinda would rather not know what’s coming, you know.
-你知道当你发闷或等待什么事情发生的时候,你会开始猜测。但…呃,我想不知情也是一件有趣的事情,你知道。那会让你专注和…思考。所以我觉得…这样也不错。我宁愿不知道接下来故事怎么发展。

-So today you’re in a short robe (I am.) that’s basically was (Not right at this moment, but yes.)…
-今天你要穿一件很短的浴袍(是的)……那(现在没穿,但的确是的。)

-How comfortable is it now when you’re like…
-感觉怎么样?

-Well, it’s not very comfortable cuz it’s very hot today and the robe is terrycloth. So somewhat…somewhat not comfortable you know…but it’s work you know.
-Well, 不是很舒服,因为今天很热,而且那浴袍是毛毛圈的。所以……不大舒服,你知道……但……这是工作,你知道。

-Then of course how’s it working with Teri Hatcher?
-和Teri Hatcher合作感觉怎样?

-It’s great. She’s very good. She’s a very genius actor. Very fluid and accessible. It’s been wonderful working with her.
-很棒。她是个很有天赋的演员,很平易近人。和她合作很愉快。

-Now of course the question is now that within Desperate Housewives, the women kinda swap the men once in a while. So might there be someone else for you or…
-接下来这个问题是,在Desperate Housewives里面,主妇们似乎不时互相转换身边的男伴。也许…你可能也会遇上另外一个人?

-I don’t know. I’ve never heard about that.
-我不知道。没听说过。

-Okay. Thank you so much.
-好的。谢谢。

-You’re welcome. Thanks.
-谢谢。

---

虽然某人很明显的对访问这玩意不感冒,但还是很乖很有风度地回答了问题{:3_153:}

评分人数

• gogo

看着这个侧脸就能想象到他明明不喜欢却又不敢不耐烦地晃着腿等访问开始 XDD

开始拿出专业精神来...^^

努力要听清楚问题...

垂眼邪笑...不知想到了什么{:3_213:}

明亮的大眼睛开始闪现...

><......

还是><......

眼神开始用力><  #$%&!@*

忽然又仁慈地暖暖一笑,决定放过众生 XDDD

祝大家元宵节快乐{:3_204:}

这只是浩瀚解图的冰山一角,大家可以去意大利网站上去看: http://www.gale-harold.it
短短的两分半钟截出了差不多六百张高清图...

偶今天偷着收图也只收到60多张,还没到晃水瓶那张噢
还有那张很有艺术感的 找不到了5555

1075# DDLI
哈哈 有这么多?!...
gogo斑竹快来给DDLI加分{:3_217:}

跑去数了一下,果然是6遍 XDD
不容易啊 2分20秒的访问里面,即使不扣除女采访说话的时间也要每23秒you know一次{:3_158:}

正确答案是6次
2分20秒的访问里面,不扣除女采访说话的时间,每23秒you know一次 宣布完毕{:3_215:}

:s07哪个说俺家GALE胖了,,,,,,瘦的脸都凹下去了,心疼死俺了
潼 发表于 2009-2-11 08:47

同感啊{:3_199:} 觉得他好单薄...现在还得养病 不知道变成怎样了

DD不客气:)

偶是最喜欢他穿V领的衬衫加牛仔裤,无敌啊^^

情人节全球Gale饭呼唤Jackson回归大行动

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-2-13 18:08 编辑

国外的粉丝已定于在情人节(美国时间2月14日)这一天同时向ABC的DH博客发出爱之电邮冲击 {:3_155:}

起因: 由于Jackson返回大荧幕的日程迟迟未定,而且不时又有些不利传言(甚至在ABC论坛上有人对Gale的恶意攻击)说这般那般,各位疼爱Gale的粉丝当然义不容辞地团结起来一致行动,向ABC表达对Gale矢志不渝的钟爱与支持啦!

活动时间: 北京时间星期六下午13时-星期日下午15时 (美国时间2009年2月14日,包括了美国四个时区)

行动: ,在以上时间里,登陆以下网址 http://blogs.abc.com/askdesperatehousewives/ 输入你的名字、国籍,留下爱的宣言 :)

无论此次行动是否会对DH剧组的决定造成影响,这也是我们对Gale所表达的一点心意和支持^^  所以如果你非常希望Gale早日回归DH剧组,又或者不喜见到他在主妇身边出没但你仍然喜欢看他演的戏,都可以按照以上方法留言表达你的想法!^^ (让他们也知道Gale饭的力量 哼哼{:3_213:} )

本次留言要点主要有:

1. Jackson何时回来
2. Gale是我们所钟爱的演员 (He's the Gale we know and love.--Gale的经纪人:P)

模板:

由于时间关系,我起草了几份模板供大家参考:

热情粉丝型:
Hey!I'm a Gale fan from China and have followed Gale to the DH show. It's too bad he's in an accident before but glad to know he's doing well right now. I was wondering when we'll be able to see Jackson back on Wisteria Lane? Can't wait to see him back on screen! Jackson and Susan are cute together. So please write him back soon,really looking forward to it!

酷感成熟型:
Hi,I'm a new fans of Desperate Housewives, the 5-year jump storyline is quite attractive. I totally fall for the new character Jackson, he's handsome and adorable and becomes a major reason I keep watching the show. It's too bad the actor has had accident but I heard he's doing well right now. When will he be back to Wisteria Lane? Please write him back soon.

强硬霸王型:
Hi there! I've been hearing rumors about Jackson being written out of the show, I'll be really disapppointed if this is true. To be honest he's the only thing that keep me and many of my friends stay in the DH crowd. Please do write him back soon! He's a great actor and has brought so much energy to the show. I'm sure there're a lot of Gale fans like me would love to have him back on screen soon.

仅作参考。大家可以紧扣要点尽情发挥想象力和人格魅力{:3_217:} 有好多话要倾诉的还可以分几次来发噢 :P

明天就是情人节啦!先预祝大家情人节快乐^^ 无论单身双身有时间都可以抽空朝ABC吼一声,支持偶们亲爱的Gale Harold先生!{:3_204:}

嗯 虽然不一定有用
但如果这能炸了ABC的邮箱那也很酷 {:3_208:}

• 三国群英传私服
  •