[其他] [转帖]2008.7.21 Gale的朋友在博客中提到和Gale的见面

在QAF Forever看到“btshouyk”发的帖子,关于Gale的朋友提到和Gale的见面,好像还未有人转过来,我把它转过来了:

[转帖] Terry Morrow 在21号发了题为 NBC summer press tour party: surrealism in a nutshell 的文章, 我摘了提到Gale的几段,其中的一段很好玩,我用粗体标出来了。

The Peacock Network had one of the best parties of press tour this time. It had all the elements of that kind of surreal evening that makes Beverly Hills parties so unique: Coolio was trying to rock the mic. 19-year-old "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere was rockin' her dress -- it was so tight that I believe it was actually painted on. And I ran across my new best friend on this tour -- Gale Harold, who assured me that not all Southern people are stupid.

Gale greeted me and than sat me down to talk about all things Southern and how much he enjoyed our rather unusual meeting the other night. He's quite the kidder. He had me going for a bit when he pointed out someone who he identified as his girlfriend. In reality, he didn't even know her. Gale loves to mess with people -- almost anyone really -- if he can get away with it.

He picked up a chicken breast, enjoyed eating it and then accidentally dropped it. Instead of playing by the 5-second rule, he picked it up and then threw it like a bowling ball across the lawn, hitting a publicist in the foot. Thank goodness it was a crowded party. No one knew he was the mysterious thrower of the chicken breast. Can you imagine the story that publicist had the next day? "I was at the Beverly Hills party when this chicken breast attacked me!"

原文出处:http://blogs.knoxnews.com/knx/te ... c_summer_pres.shtml

[ 本帖最后由 feline 于 2008-7-24 11:59 编辑 ]

Fans 真的好强大!

楼主有原帖地址不?:s34

哈哈,gale太好玩儿了~~就是个大孩子~~男人就是要有童心撒,这样才够男人味儿

08年纠结YARA,11年还在继续纠结着YARA,怀疑他俩是不是真的~~{:3_150:}

鸡胸的故事好可爱 我还担心他捡起来吃了呢

哈哈
这又让我笑到喔。。~

soooo cuuute

我比较好奇那个掉在地上5秒内还可以可以吃:s11

me2 还奇怪呢 哪来的这么个帖子

今天重温到这个鸡胸的故事{:3_267:}

没想到G还真爱搞怪呀 其实想想和他的性格还真是符合呢

要是真的,太好笑了,他真的是个可爱的宝贝。

看到还是感觉很搞笑一下的
有点像G的做法

又感觉到了Brian的气息

居然往人身上扔鸡胸肉 呃  果然是超级爱mess with people啊

gale现实生活中到底是个什么样的人呢?

这是真的么,有谁知道啊?

你这反叛中年

服了您了

此女也演過Vanished,不知二人是否因戲而結為朋友?
Yara Martinez     "Vanished" .... Ava Herrera (4 episodes, 2006)

看過此劇的人有印象嗎:s36
hpl 发表于 2008-7-24 13:43

昨天才下定决心下了《Vanished》前面7集来看,因为Gale在第7集最后身中N枪倒在了血泊中,看得我那个郁结啊。
此女在戏中演Gale的老婆,不过分居了,在G老大快死了前面他们感情又有点升温了,他们还有个女儿,是唱诗班的,声音真不赖。在G老大死后,此女非常悲痛,摘下G老大的婚介套在自己的无名指上,看得我再次郁结,咒骂编剧,难怪要砍篇,怎么编的啊!!!!!
不过公正公平的说一句,至少我看得前面几集还是蛮带劲的,不单单是为G老大,情节来说还是很紧凑的。

棕发 微卷 8晓得算不算高瘦 联想到看电影女猪脚 杯里有粪啊。。。:s37 :s37
大叔哪里跑~

女猪脚 好老。。。。:s37 :s37

大叔哪里跑~

:s47    没想到怎么幽默呢~

希望是真的!种种事实表明,gale本人的性格和brian真天差地别,完全没有关系,访谈时思维混乱,信仰也有些与众不同的人!

可爱地类~~~

• 三国群英传私服
  •