小妮子把英文与中文每段分一行吧,加上不同的颜色。可能会不那么花些:

效果如下:

GH: (pause) "You think I'm going to answer that question after not telling any tidbits? I can't give that up, it's too early. I'm not playing my hand that soon, no way. I'm saving it. There's no fucking way. We'll talk again."

GH: (停顿) “你认为我会在没有告诉任何的报道之后回答你这个问题吗?我不会放弃的,那太早了。我还不打算那么快定下来,绝不可能。我还是保留。那他妈的不可能。我们以后再谈。

Peter Paige told me of the cast's "no fucking" rule. However, he did admit that extras have been getting busy during backroom scenes. Have you witnessed love and drama on the set?

Peter Paige告诉我关于剧组的“禁止FUCK”规则。然而,在拍BACKROOM那戏的时候,有临时演员正忙着(XXOO)。在那场景,你有目击到吗?

GH: "I've seen it, just be assured that any time there's a hot sexual environment; where there's smoke there's fire."

GH:“我已经见过了,那的确是一个随时都有很HIGE的XXOO的场所。那里烟雾缭绕,激情似火。

And what do you folk hope or expect queer viewers to get out of the show? And do you expect any ogling?

你希望常人或同志能从这部剧中获得什么呢?你有期待任何的艳遇(ogling?)吗?

GH: (pause) "You think I'm going to answer that question after not telling any tidbits? I can't give that up, it's too early. I'm not playing my hand that soon, no way. I'm saving it. There's no fucking way. We'll talk again."

GH: (停顿) “你认为我会在没有告诉任何的报道之后回答你这个问题吗?我不会放弃的,那太早了。我还不打算那么快定下来,绝不可能。我还是保留。那他妈的不可能。我们以后再谈。

Peter Paige told me of the cast's "no fucking" rule. However, he did admit that extras have been getting busy during backroom scenes. Have you witnessed love and drama on the set?

Peter Paige告诉我关于剧组的“禁止FUCK”规则。然而,在拍BACKROOM那戏的时候,有临时演员正忙着(XXOO)。在那场景,你有目击到吗?

GH: "I've seen it, just be assured that any time there's a hot sexual environment; where there's smoke there's fire."

GH:“我已经见过了,那的确是一个随时都有很HIGE的XXOO的场所。那里烟雾缭绕,激情似火。

And what do you folk hope or expect queer viewers to get out of the show? And do you expect any ogling?

你希望常人或同志能从这部剧中获得什么呢?你有期待任何的艳遇(ogling?)吗?

小妮子觉得哪个好点,就选择哪个吧。

只是个建议,如果童子们觉得这样更会看花眼,那就只分行别加颜色也行。

• 三国群英传私服
  •