[Randy] Randy现任男友Simon Dumenco的照片合辑(见顶楼)

本帖最后由 sandy_6836 于 2010-4-8 15:35 编辑

Randy公开的恋情史:

12岁和某女生相处3年,15岁(16岁)向家人朋友公开性向并和女友分手。(好早熟呀!)

19岁在大学认识前男友,某演员(挺帅的,符合本人审美观)。2002年秋季(s3开拍前)over掉了,历时4年多。

2002年初接受Simon采访。 想看当年展开Simon和Randy所谓恋情的New York Magazine请到这: The Post-Gay Gay Icon

以下摘自某专栏作家于2004年4月6日关于同性恋的文章
Lovable melan-ball RANDY HARRISON told me he stopped watching the show two years ago because “it’s exhausting enough to shoot. I’ve seen myself as Justin so much it bores me. ”What hasn’t bored Randy for the last two years is his relationship with writer-editor SIMON DUMENCO, whom he met when he was interviewed by Dumenco for New York magazine. Excuse me, people, but I do up to 15 interviews a day and I still am my own wife!

而Simon在于2004年4月28日的一次访谈中并未否认他与Randy的关系,还就Randy遇到的困扰提出了自身的看法:
IWM: A gossip column recently revealed that you are in a relationship with actor Randy Harrison of Showtime’s “Queer as Folk”. Has your personal relationship given you any insights into celebrity journalism?

Dumenco: I’ve discovered that a surprising number of “celebrity journalists” are unable to distinguish between an actor and the character he plays on television. Randy has literally had interviewers ask him how he felt when his character experienced something on the show. They’ll ask him how it felt to have “gone through” a fictional circumstance -- as if Randy personally experienced his character’s storyline.

I guess it’s a testament to his acting talent that people confuse him with the character he plays -- a character, incidentally, with whom he has almost nothing in common. But it’s disappointing when journalists make that same idiotic mistake. I suppose the conceptual confusion has to do with the blurring of the boundaries between dramas and reality television, and what’s made up and what’s real in “celebrity journalism.” Fiction is passed off as fact so often these days that fiction is often automatically presumed to be fact.

不要单凭照片来评价Simon,他本人风度翩翩,才华横溢,虽然有些傲慢张狂,但对Randy的关爱真的是无微不至,而且此人风趣幽默。看过他写的文章或见过本尊,估计很难不被他吸引,想了解更多,请看fluffy的这张贴:

为什么Randy会爱上他男友Simon Dumenco

两人相处已近3年,目前一家四口(包括Randy的两只猫)小日子过得温馨融洽。

[ Last edited by cookiesumin on 2005-11-25 at 06:37 ]
[img]http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/13665/marryme.gif[/img]

回复 1# cookiesumin

回复 22# cookiesumin

亲爱的,15年后还在么?我的邮箱:47549622@qq.com

再难看阿卡啊

哪里有照片啊。。。。

Randy的男友早就不是Simon Dumenco了,但这个贴一直都在被顶上来,个人建议楼主或版主把标题里面的“现任”改成“前任”。

想看看simon长什么样来着,没看着,那个图倒是挺好玩的

呵呵,可爱的宝贝啊!怎么样都可爱!