有没有试过发邮件问主办方?论坛应该有会员能付款成功的,私信问一下吧~~

活动真的太棒了 如果在德国就好了 每一项活动都想参加

更新大会详细时间表翻译~~还有不到一个月:s04

呼叫cora大人
我看到的消息是不是真的(我知道是真的,只是不想承认)
大人能给点希望吗?!他到底有什么新工作呀

坑,55555
STATEMENT OF GALE HAROLD FOR THE CANCELLATION:

The first thing I'd like to say is that I truly regret not being a part of Rise'n Shine 2012. I am very proud of the American adaptation of Queer as Folk that I had the good grace to be a part of. I have to thank Dan Lipman and Ron Cowen for giving me that chance.

I'd love to be there to celebrate with you. Obviously QAF changed all of our lives. And that fact is more than just the echo of a well-worn phrase. In the years since the series completed, one thing has become very clear to me; there were many lifelong transformations that I, and I think my cast-mates went through while living through our characters.

I had been greatly looking forward to attending the convention, reuniting with all my old cast-mates and meeting all of you. A wonderful work opportunity has only recently come my way and unfortunately the scheduling of that project does not allow me the time to come to Cologne and join you. This disappoints me just as much as I fear it will disappoint many of you. I hope you will all understand and forgive my absence.

Whatever I gave to others through QAF, I received vastly more in return. I can remember when we started to hear the stories from those first watching the show. I will never forget being told by some of my brothers and sisters in the gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and transgender community that they were hearing their own voices and seeing themselves, some for the first time, on screen. Not everyone in the community saw, or even liked the work we did. But there were many who found hope and solidarity in the stories we tried to tell. I've heard that directly from many of those who did. That is undoubtedly what I treasure most. The best we can do as story tellers is tell the truth and find someone to listen to us and respond; however it affects them and however we get there. We told the truth.

I had looked forward to being in Cologne with all of you and hearing some new stories.
I will deeply miss hearing them.
It would have been great after the years that have passed to be with the boys and girls from Pittsburgh together in a new city far,far away...

Sincerely,
Gale Harold

转自http://www.gale-harold.it/englis ... om=&ucat=7&

评分人数

• cora

本帖最后由 cora 于 2012-5-25 18:53 编辑

回复 162# zhuanyong20101
新工作目前还不知道...

希望Gale工作顺利,今年不行就期待明年吧~~

只盼2013年也能再舉辦

:s18有新工作很好耶 或許我們能更多機會看到他:s17

真是一郁闷呢,G的新工作怎么就抽不出时间了呢.

不带这样的啊 一觉睡醒看到这消息 睡过去的心都有了
又是只有R的一次聚会
要不R宝贝你也撤了算了 让我们YY无限~~~
也不行 有R也够安慰好一阵子了 所以你还是乖乖出现吧
至于叔你 下一次出现最好有足够震撼的作品 要不然姐在梦里会一直哀怨的注视着你

很矛盾呀~~~對QAF的各位能再聚真的很期待,但Gale能有好的機會沒理由不去把握
希望Gale的事業越來越順
希望cora大人的話應驗,期待明年他們能再聚

期待明年。
仅此四句。
无话可说。
再加一句,爱大叔心不变。
生而在世,我很抱歉~

真不该在睡前点开呀!老天,你可长点儿心吧,可不能这样折磨我们了~
唉,我们的BJ,GR~
还是祝福你们。

伤心,失望,难过

本帖最后由 第七天99 于 2012-5-25 10:47 编辑

回复 164# cora

昨天看中文站都没什么动静,还一直抱着侥幸的心理,希望这一切都只是谣言,可现在是所有美梦都化为泡影了。Gale有好的机会,为他高兴,可是为啥时间偏偏这么凑巧呢,竟然连三天时间也抽不出来,事情这么突然,实在难以接受啊!!!虽然心里真的好气他,可是又不忍心责怪他,不管怎么样,还是希望这个机会给他带来好运,以后能有更好的发展吧,不然我实在没法平静啊!!!!!

期待大叔的新工作,感觉好久没有看到他了:s45

既然还是这么火,为什么不继续拍下去了,好遗憾的结局呀
在腐海中畅游

• 三国群英传私服
  •