最新的那张图笑容很闪亮~

亲爱的你是真的真的不会老么~=3=

小卷毛神马的><~~
  嘻嘻。

话说真的好希望这孩子参加大众点的方面><这样就可以更容易看到了

本帖最后由 cora 于 2011-10-31 10:20 编辑

新照片
Fall Benefit 2011 for the Studio Theatre
Artistic Director and The Habit of Art Director, David Muse and The Habit of Art star Randy Harrison at the Fall Benefit 2011 for the Studio Theatre

来自The Studio Theatre – Facebook

秀色可餐

回复  gulinara
低頭看paper時的那一抺微笑 那麼純真自然舒服 讓人不由得喜愛
hpl 发表于 2011-10-13 21:22

是啊 像和煦温暖的阳光 让人感觉很舒服

回复  gulinara
低頭看paper時的那一抺微笑 那麼純真自然舒服 讓人不由得喜愛
hpl 发表于 2011-10-13 21:22

确实这样

回复 67# cora

嗯,话说这套衣服很适合Randy

回复 65# gulinara
低頭看paper時的那一抺微笑 那麼純真自然舒服 讓人不由得喜愛{:3_246:}

回复 65# gulinara
太棒了!!再次加演~~
Randy这身outfit既舒服简单,又不乏个人风格
舞台下的Randy总给人很内敛腼腆,但又坚定平稳的感觉{:3_276:}

The Habit of Art加演一个星期至10月30日
http://www.studiotheatre.org/

评分人数

• cora

本帖最后由 gulinara 于 2011-10-13 20:35 编辑

新的粉丝报告。
有两个报告,我po的是第二个
http://talithan.tumblr.com/post/ ... ause-im-on-the-wifi
http://talithan.tumblr.com/post/ ... -randolph-oh-my-god

UM ALL RIGHT I mean it will be paraphrased and it’s far from scintillating (which is why I didn’t bother with details before) but your wish is my command
random group of people standing about six feet from me while I sit in front of the men’s room, to Randolph after he emerges from the door to the beyond: You were really great.
Randolph: Thanks for coming out.
Me, internally: oh god it’s now or never oh no um no um okay
Me, aloud, after standing up and walking towards him: Hi, would you mind signing my program?
Randolph: Oh, sure.
Me (as I dig around in my backpack): Um I think I have a pen, um, somewhere.
(Randolph takes my program and pen, attempts to sign front)
Me: I really enjoyed your performance.
Randolph: Thank you. It’s not showing up… I’ll try the inside. (signs bottom of first page of program, hands it back to me)
Me: Thank you so much.
Then my friend Mark, who had emerged from the men’s room uncharacteristically quickly after realizing the actors were emerging from backstage, asked for a signature as well, and Randolph signed the guy’s forehead (the lead actor was on the front of the program) and then, since it still wasn’t showing up very well, signed the inside too for good measure. Meanwhile there was a guy with a giant envelope with Randolph’s name on it full of things that, as far as I could tell, had to do with the DC theater scene, waiting for Randolph’s full attention. Once he was done with the signing he started talking to that guy, and Mark and I lingered because Mark wanted to capture Randolph’s outfit. He literally took this first picture from four feet away and then backed up to get the head-to-toe ensemble. (Sorry the picture didn’t work the first time. It shows up for me but you and Chelsey both said you couldn’t see it, so I guess I did it wrong somehow.) (Also when Mark emailed me these the first one was captioned ‘Babyyyyyyy’ and the second ‘Babyyyyyy FULL BOD’ and I lol’d.)

I DON’T KNOW WHY BUT I FIND THAT PARKA THING TO BE THE ACTUAL FUNNIEST THING EVER TO EXIST
he wore it on Saturday too, also with jeans but with a different shirt and different white-and-purple sneakers
oh and that guy by the stairs looking in our direction in the first pic waved to him before I approached him and he waved back and smiled and it was cute
anyway, so now I have this:

评分人数

• cora

Randy啊,依然那么阳光,那么美丽哇~~

看到TB还站在R宝贝旁边,真说不出话,有点讨厌,又有点安慰,哎呀~~
Never make somebody your everything, 'Cause when they're gone, you have got nothing.

怎么没有视频?

跟man没关系,这里的宝贝像个俏妞,哈哈,千万别被他听到啊

這個捲捲頭  看起來好成熟
完全沒有小J 的味道  
Randy  真是演什麼像什麼

演技派的天使型帥哥{:3_271:}

肿么第一张照片看上去像个妞啊

....5555555555555555555555  我错了.... 我自拍

Randy越来越Man了啊~~~不过....我喜欢~~~

• 三国群英传私服
  •