如果这次聚会大家都能参加,那真是QAF粉的一大盛事!当然最重要的是大叔和宝贝一定要去哦,两只好像还从来没有同时出现在这样的场合吧?10年后老友再相聚,回味当初拍摄时的趣事,一定非常有意思。好羡慕可以亲临现场的fans,偶只能等着看看报道了!

PS:Randy今年在舞台剧上的发展势头良好,希望大叔的新剧《The Secret Circle》也有好的收视率,到时聚会心情大好的话,说不定能爆出不少有趣的旧事!{:3_148:}

Wonderful news!今天工作能有好心情了。

wow Gale大叔把前苏联人的气质演活了

我真的不相信没有照相,从常理分析,这么久没见面的老朋友——主要是Randy,LA的几个人应该还是会聚首的——重新聚会,哪怕就是最后整一张合影以兹留念也是应该的啊。、
没有照片,有两种可能,其一,Scott叔乃撒谎了,乃这是很不应该的哈,做皮诺斯会长长鼻子的;其二,其实Randy经常去参与聚会,所以无需特别纪念。
无论哪一种,我都很开心哈哈

回复 104# kaykekay
kk!!好久没见哪~~
不要怪Scott啦,每次总是他把大家聚在一起的咧{:3_298:}

嗯,我在你QQ留言了,想知道你还在GZ咩?在的话,啥时候再聚:)
Scott很厚道,我知道,哪怕是他把照片秘而不宣,也应该有必要的原因。期待明年的大聚首!

回复 106# kaykekay
已经回复你了 哈哈{:3_248:}

我对此事关注的重点就是最近GR这二人的交流很是密切的说啊

难得一聚啊!

我的gale大叔还是那么高大!帅气!!

Thanks to danivl1-1 @ IMDB:

I attended the YPF with a friend last night [06/17]. All three plays were very good and very different. Scott’s play was amusing and sad at the same time. The first play really touched me since it dealt with the issue of a young woman with cancer. I lost my mother to cancer so I was naturally drawn to that play. We spoke to the young writer afterwards. It was a pleasure meeting her. Scott’s play was in the middle. The last one was very funny.

Yes, Mr. Gale Harold did attend last night. He looked unbelievably gorgeous. Like that’s something new. Thea and Michelle were also there. Gale sat in the row in front of us a few seats to the left. He seemed to have a really good time. Laughing enthusiastically and applauding. He got a real kick out of seeing Scott as a dog with a Russian accent. My friend and I made no attempt to speak to Gale or the others. They were there on their private time. But it was nice to see them. Thea has a lovely, friendly amile. Although we didn’t say anything to her, we think she knew that we recognized her. I spoke with Scott briefly. It was great to meet him. He was very pleasant.  

Q: How was Gale dressed, did you notice?     
He came in just before the play was to start. The lights were low. It looked like he had on his favorite faded/washed out jeans, a sort of sage green shirt with a collar. We couldn’t see his shoes. There was what looked like one of his famous caps sticking out of the back pocket of his jeans. Can’t imagine how there was any room for it. Certainly no danger of it slipping out. :) His hair was divine. Brushed away from his face and longish in the back. He had a day or so worth of stubble on his face. From where I was sitting, his profile was magnificent!  

Q: Who was Gale with? Did he sit w/ Thea, Michelle and/or Yara? Curious minds want to know!
Yes, they sat together. The theater was crowded. Michelle was in the same row as me and my friend – second to last. Thea was near the front. :).   

上周五晚(6月17日)Gale去观看了Scott的演出。他的心情超好,不时大笑和鼓掌(Scott在台上扮演的是一只有俄罗斯口音的狗狗XD),当晚捧场的还有Thea和Michelle。

粉丝报告来源: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm03637 ... &p=20#184318128

老友们又聚一堂{:3_250:}

Scott叔扮演狗狗?肯定是一只可爱的老龄狗!{:3_153:}
“人生难得有几个知心的朋友”,他们几个的友谊真让人羡慕!不知道大叔下个月生日的时候,这些老友会不会帮他一起庆祝?

期待ing

这小眼神……真销魂

有这么一帮朋友感觉真好啊~~
等待randy和gale的合照啊

碎念:在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧在一起吧,别再虐我们了

坐等楼主上图片啊,期待RANDY和GALE的再会

美国的朋友多幸福

剛好可以拿廣播練聽力
用聽的聽到Scott他們的聲音感覺好新奇
感謝分享~~

更新后台粉丝拍摄的视频~~

一直都只看过剧照和合影,终于看到会动的大叔了!{:3_148:}