哈哈 GR相聚。。。。直接忽略其他一万人。。。。

我被QAF演员聚首的事情搞得很激动!!
gale和randy~~太美好了~~~
愿文化节成功TOT

回复 30# 第七天99
是的 在一楼给出的链接可以看到那张模糊的背影图XD

话说Randy看Gale演出的时候穿的那件紫色开衫,就是他在以色列参加活动的那一件: http://www.qafone.net/viewthread ... &extra=page%3D1
粉丝们说:侬在人群中太好认了{:3_254:}

回访!!终于又聚在一起了!!

看到这条新闻 激动啊:s17

粉丝有拍到宝贝的背影啊,不过要是有他们五只的合影就更好鸟!这次QAF的老友几乎都去看大叔的演出了,可见偶们大叔是多好的人啊。不知道能不能看到演出的视频啊,好期待,戴眼镜的大叔偶还是蛮萌的。。。。

期待~~

什么时候能来中国呢..........

激動中...........
還以為上次Gale看Randy之後不知道那年那月再看到他們相聚,
想不到會這麼快, 而且這次還有其他QAF演員, 真的超開心!
如果有照片的話就好了! 已經很久沒有他們的新合照了!

回访啊,十年之后突然交往变得这么高调,不知道意味着什么呢。

randy和gale又聚首啦。开心开心的。
可惜木看到图图~悲催啊~

更新{:3_250:}Gale还是傻傻的,Randy还是酷酷的{:3_254:}

粉丝线报,Randy和Scott还有Peter去看了Gale、的演出,刚在大叔宝贝家看到的,激动啊!!!:s34
Scott Lowell did attend tonight's production of the Young Playwrights Festival. My friend and I were in the lobby talking when we saw him at the desk getting his ticket. With him was Peter Paige. I waved at Peter and he gave a small wave back and smiled. A few minutes later the theater door was opened, and people started going in. My friend and I sat in the second row, and my friend noticed that they were joined by a couple other people. We recognized one of them. It was Randy Harrison.
We didn't try to talk to them. We thought if we saw Scott that we might try to talk to him, if he seemed receptive. Since they were all together, we didn't try to talk to them at all. But it was still neat to see them there supporting Gale. It's great that they are still friends.

55555美国的盆友多幸福。。。。偶也想去看看

Gale's character was "Mister Papers," and he looked gorgeous and sounded great. He was wearing a brown suit, and glasses, and he had a little scruff, and it was completely fantastic to see him acting, in this tiny theater, just five feet away from where we were sitting.
All three of the plays that were presented were very well written. The young writers expressed depth beyond their years. The one Gale acted in was last and was the longest. As Verybookish reported, Gale looked gorgeous and sounded great. I loved the way he said the Russian words. It was a thrill as always seeing Gale perform a few feet away.

He wasn't on stage the whole time. He was an important characater but not the central one.. In typical Gale fashion, he did not want to take the spotlight from those that the night was really about. Once the cast took their bows and the writers received their awards, he didn't stay around too long. He may have come back out later. I don't know because we - me and the two people I attended with - decided that as much as we love Gale, the night wasn't about him. I think it's so wonderful that he is participating in so many of these ventures supporting local theater and celebrating new talent. I had a wonderful evening doing something I probably never would have done if not for Gale being a part of it.

【粉丝报告】Young Playwrights Festival首晚演出了3个剧目,Gale在第3个登场。他的角色叫Mister Papers,是主要角色但并不是主角。在台上他穿了一套棕色的西装,戴幅眼镜留点胡茬子,有时要讲俄罗斯文。
小剧院,演员们离观众超近。

帅纸先生{:5_330:}

评分人数

• sandy_6836

坐等大人们的视频和照片

不解释绝对不知道是什么东西

其实美国也不像报道的这么糟糕嘛!还是有很多这些艺术活动!
永远支持MIMI!
永远支持QAF!

回复 16# AfraAfra

像奢望一样…… 那么遥远 但又那么迫切

什么时候Gale和Randy能再聚首就好了~