[短篇] Boys on Film 4: Protect me from what I want[M4V][1.5G][rayfile+115盘]

Boys on Film 4 - Protect me from what I want

Trevor (USA) 23 mins
Trevor is a film that deals with the very issue of one's self worth in the eyes of the people that matter in your life. There's a little bit of trevor, and Diana, in all of us.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Protect me from what i want (UK) 14 mins
Daz is looking for love. Saleem is looking for sex. Cruising an underground archway, these two worlds collide in a tale of loneliness and longing in a city late at night.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Steam (USA) 15 mins
Moving between anxiety, reflection and fear, two strangers try to make sense of their predicament…stuck in a steam room. Heat increasing, they need to get out but can't find the door. What is this place and how dud they get here?

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Heiko (Portugal) 13 mins - Hardcoded English subtitles

A carefree young man really puts his foot  in it with his obsessive older lover.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Breath (Netherlands) 8mins  - Hardcoded English subtitles

On a trip to the lake, 12yo Eric feels deeply attracted to the father of his friend Sophie, and hatches a plan to express the extent of his love.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Postmortem (USA) 16mins

Romanticized as a fruit of desire and imagination, Postmortem plays out as a fleeting moment between two men who briefly reunite to reminisce and unload.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Vandals (Germany/Switzerland) 17mins  - Hardcoded English subtitles

The difficult balancing of two young graffiti artists trying to live their love without betraying what is closest to their hear: painting.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Wrestling (Iceland) 21 mins  - Hardcoded English subtitles

Denni and Einar both practice the sport of Icelandic wrestling,which allows them to escape their daily routine. Yet little do the wrestling spectators know, the men harbour a secret passion for each other.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

My Name is Love (Sweden) 20 mins  - Hardcoded English subtitles

Love and Sebastian meet each other by a coincidence on a hot Swedish summer night. They happen to share the same secret, but their encounter is going to cause severe consequences for both of them

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

多谢G调同学上传115盘

评分人数

too late to die young

短篇啊王道

个人对第二个故事感兴趣,短片最好啦,下来看看

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

好多啊,支持了

分开下载啊

...好像有一些看过了 anyway,再下一次~

thank you for your sharing

这么多 有的看了