TRUE FAITH  314 celebration
* D/ x8 Y' [, wQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站+ f4 a- g; D, m
I feel so extraordinary
; M3 _) m. L% J, l  R7 lQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Something’s got a hold on meqafone.cc% U8 t* E$ _8 W3 p/ d
I get this feeling I’m in motionqafone.cc, e! s7 q) C# U- G5 w
A sudden sense of liberty
( m8 _9 n5 G2 X同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I don’t care ’cause I’m not there# U) u! W2 J# q  `" L4 I: {4 d! [" I
And I don’t care if I’m here tomorrow
! s! r; ]% p2 `8 }& W' h/ xQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Again and again I’ve taken too much
8 g0 w* `$ k9 y" F& Y0 B, ?% K' NOf the things that cost you too much
0 k; |& S! D5 r! ?. e7 j% R" N同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I used to think that the day would never come
7 }2 |4 a1 a- N% @: AI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
3 c. t$ Y! m4 y$ iMy morning sun is the drug that brings me near
: Y  Q1 p1 D. Y, h# u. q8 e* A同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
2 ]3 p$ x& n6 P: k; SI used to think that the day would never come
; u5 U6 R( N' R4 ?  B同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志That my life would depend on the morning sun...同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志/ ^3 o9 V9 k6 [' ]3 X
* a, Q( W. G* T9 M8 a( X
When I was a very small boy,
3 |  p, d! q* V' p* r( X: p  YQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Very small boys talked to meqafone.cc/ ?! J% ~8 f+ X- T% B
Now that we’ve grown up togetherQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站- Z; F5 Z# ^, L0 m7 O2 {
They’re afraid of what they seeQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站8 u/ B) Q' q+ F& {0 a7 K
That’s the price that we all pay% c' D0 o6 d; F) e
Our valued destiny comes to nothing同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志3 W7 T8 O+ b7 [5 ~0 A; H
I can’t tell you where we’re going
# \* v; d9 j. u: Z' nI guess there was just no way of knowing, M7 e$ z; d2 q: g5 t" q4 T) Y
I used to think that the day would never come
- b2 m1 N6 f( F同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志I’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
/ v3 N' u9 l! Y) E; Z: q同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志My morning sun is the drug that brings me near# S& V+ W9 z: G$ w. s, B  P0 C2 h
To the childhood I lost, replaced by fearqafone.cc8 d( X; w* F  n7 ^$ n9 }
I used to think that the day would never come同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志6 O9 ?. Q8 E$ i8 b7 j% J: J8 y# u
That my life would depend on the morning sun...
& G  L; [; M7 C9 [. ]* WQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站qafone.cc4 E& V& a& |5 q. [4 |
I feel so extraordinary
* T7 {0 D" p. q! U% H3 EQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站Something’s got a hold on me
  b4 H+ k1 E& Rqafone.ccI get this feeling I’m in motionQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站, a- Z5 {7 c  X" {* n! U0 R7 |" d0 s
A sudden sense of liberty
8 s( v0 A8 b1 S1 J& R' m% MThe chances are we’ve gone too far同志,queer as folk,同志亦凡人,gay,同志电影,欧美同志8 L% C7 A& c# X: m8 ~! X2 R; ?7 f
You took my time and you took my money
* v# R4 v$ s) `! ]) a4 aNow I fear you’ve left me standingQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站. [1 i" d, J$ v2 C( z" t
In a world that’s so demanding
' |) G* k5 X3 X* PQueer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站I used to think that the day would never come
) B- X  Z( e7 w6 n* z$ Q4 @qafone.ccI’d see delight in the shade of the morning sun
+ P; @$ F3 J( c( l0 `My morning sun is the drug that brings me near
( B5 m$ W  [: _( Y# q7 Q& `Queer As Folk中文站 | 同志亦凡人中文站 | QAF中文站To the childhood I lost, replaced by fear
8 J" N1 `0 g& O1 `& eI used to think that the day would never come
% ^4 m, I& A* n  m) z  j: Kqafone.ccThat my life would depend on the morning sun...
[img]http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/6/13/103382/200511201785740_s.jpg[/img]

• 三国群英传私服
  •