太好了,差不多算是QAF reunion了,可惜Randy不在~~~

The event is open to the general public and will offer exceptional food, cocktails, a fantastic silent auction, fashion show

LA的同学太幸福了。。。发现Gale的活动大部分都在LA,而Randy在纽约,麻州一带出没

本帖最后由 dormouse 于 2009-10-13 23:55 编辑

图片这么快就有了。。。

另外这里有稍微详细点的文字报道,是个去了现场的粉丝在IMDB上发表的。

来源http://community.livejournal.com/gale_allthetime/164371.html

Here's a report from nonspecific1 on IMDb who attended the GLEH Garden party:

Gale, Robert, Thea and Scott were all at the Garden Party. Gale wore a brownish colored button down shirt with dark jeans and boots. He was there with someone, a very pretty woman. She has long wavy dark brown hair, petite figure (of course). Gale wasn't necessarily very affectionate with her, it seemed more that they are friends. She was there at his side for all the photo ops, but not really any other time though, from what I saw. At first I thought she was his manager or 'handler' who actors will sometimes bring to things like this. I don't know. ??? Gale's hair was the same as in the photos from earlier in the summer, short, he had a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow. Whenever I saw him he was wearing sunglasses, but smiling. He seemed comfortable being there.

Robert was gorgeous in a white shirt and brown blazer. He did a great job announcing Sharon's award, though she couldn't be there to accept it. :(
Scott was very handsome as well, and Thea looked better than she did when on QAF, in my opinion. Tall, fit. I think Gale was the only one of them who came with a 'date' if that is what you could call her. Great event overall, I think they raised a lot of $$, which is what matters. I saw lots of professionals taking photos, so hopefully some will be on the net at some point for you guys. I didn't want to take pics myself, didn't think it was kosher.

EDIT:
nonspecific1 later reports that the woman he was with was "the actress playing his wife in Vanished", which is Yara Martinez, who he has been seen with occasionally before. Hopefully there will be more pictures with her in them, so we can get a confirmation if that really was the case. :)

说的是Gale, Robert, Thea and Scott 都去了,只有Gale身边有位非常漂亮的女伴,棕色大波浪卷发,身材小巧(当然是跟Gale比较)。Gale对她的态度亲昵程度似乎更像朋友,拍照的时候她一直在Gale身边,但其他时间并不是一直跟着Gale。(呵呵,做粉丝还真操心。。。)最后确认了她是Gale演的电影Vanish里面的扮演Gale妻子的演员Yara Martinez。

其他说的是大家看起来气色都很好,穿白衬衣(看照片更像粉红色)Robert尤其帅。。。

评分人数

• cora

看照片觉得Thea老了好多,气质一下子就有点大妈了,不知道是不是女人老得快,看Gale,Scott和Robert似乎还跟当年qaf的一样。。。

本帖最后由 dormouse 于 2009-10-13 09:28 编辑

原来cora正在勤劳的贴图。。。{:3_155:}

第一张图可以清楚看到坐在后面的Yara Martinez

Gale的墨镜好潮~~~好像是Ray-Ban的

LA的天气真好

为什么就Robert一人胸前贴了张条

110# dormouse
我最近也超迷Ray-Ban,可他那个是胶框的耶,好潮哩~如果有大图说不定能看到牌子名