[Gale] Gale 发生事故后第一次接受采访

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-9-27 09:14 编辑

Gale Harold's First Post-Accident Interview
April 15, 2009 04:29 PM EST

采访中文翻译在5楼

After a near-fatal motorcycle accident sidelined Gale Harold last October, the actor finally returns to Desperate Housewives as Susan’s long-absent painter boy lover, Jackson, on May 3. “It’s taken him such a long time to get back to being almost normal,” says co-star Neal McDonough, who worked with Gale on his first day back on set. “And there are still many problems that he goes through.” Gale—whom Neal says “looks like a million”—has only one real complaint: he hasn’t been able to get back on the same Ducati motorcycle he had completely restored since the devastating crash. The actor talks to William Keck about his road to recovery and Wisteria Lane:

What happened the night of your accident?
It’s just something that happens when you take the risk of getting on a machine like that. As fantastic and exciting as it can be, after you’ve been safe for a number of years, you tend to become a little overly confidant. You can’t predict all the surprises out there.

Any scars?
Yeah, there was some repair work that was done to the front end of my bike that really makes me cry inside.

I was talking about scars on your body.
Obviously I was hurt. But you get better.

Who did you hear from after the accident?
I was supposed to be at work the next day, so Teri was checking in with my managers and my agents every other day. We had a really good thing going with these characters. It’s not every day you start a new job and immediately hit it off with the person you’re working with.

Did you watch the show after your accident?
I didn’t because I was a little worried about seeing something about my death delivered by letter—Jackson drowned in his cereal yesterday morning.

But didn’t they tell you that Jackson would eventually be coming back?
Yeah, I just didn’t want to get surprised by something they might not have been comfortable telling me. I was fortunate that they wanted me back. I wanted the executive producer to meet my doctors so he’d know I’d be a real person again. And when I came back, I wanted it to be in the same frame of mind as Jackson—not exactly sure how open the door is to Susan.

We heard your voice a few months ago in a phone call to Susan. What was your physical condition then?
I was probably almost there. It’s hard to say. With these kinds of injuries you recover at various rates. I had a very rapid recovery. I really feel back.

Why is Jackson returning to Wisteria Lane?
He’s back to try to rekindle their connection—whatever is left of it. He has a very important question for Susan.

What has Jackson been doing all this time?
He was pursuing his dream of working in a school as an art teacher. He’s been away, but realizes he needs Susan and needs to talk to her about things.

Word is when Jackson returns he will have to contend with Dave, who has his own intentions for Susan. Should we be worried about Jackson’s future?
Anytime you’ve got somebody like Dave Williams walking up and down the street, you’ve got to be worried about everybody. There are a number of bad scenarios that could take place. I have a scene with Dave and Orson where I’m thanking Dave for saving my butt from burning to death in the fire. But then Jackson realizes, “Wait a minute. You didn’t really save my ass, did you?” So it’s sets up the question of whether Jackson will realize that Dave actually locked him in the bathroom. It still remains to be seen whether Jackson will be around for the season finale.

Neal McDonough used to ride a motorcycle, but sold his Harley the day his wife learned she was pregnant, and hasn’t been back on since. Will you ride again?
I’m going to be back on board. I’m dying to ride again and am feeling very impatient. I’m giving myself a certain amount of time to know I feel good and safe.

消息来源:http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/w ... -interview-703.html

评分人数

哈哈{:3_208:}
被問到Any Scars?的時候Gale居然想到的是自己的車
看來真的是愛車如命啊…
【岛国系列】没有快播照样嗨  打开【69AVi点com】  ←_←点击进入
【欧美系列】没有快播照样嗨  打开【69AVi点com】  ←_←点击进入

这样的贴不顶说不过去

mik好快!! XDD

Gale Gale Gale 要我怎么说你好{:3_155:}
偶不懂怎么回这个帖子了 XDD

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-4-16 12:00 编辑

Gale Harold's First Post-Accident Interview
April 15, 2009 04:29 PM EST

After a near-fatal motorcycle accident sidelined Gale Harold last October, the actor finally returns to Desperate Housewives as Susan’s long-absent painter boy lover, Jackson, on May 3. “It’s taken him such a long time to get back to being almost normal,” says co-star Neal McDonough, who worked with Gale on his first day back on set. “And there are still many problems that he goes through.” Gale—whom Neal says “looks like a million”—has only one real complaint: he hasn’t been able to get back on the same Ducati motorcycle he had completely restored since the devastating crash. The actor talks to William Keck about his road to recovery and Wisteria Lane:

去年十月一场几乎致命的摩托车事故后,5月3日Gale Harold终于回归Desperate Housewives的剧组,继续饰演Susan消失了很久画家男友,Jackson. “他花了很长的时间才恢复到原来的状态,”与他合作的Neal McDonough如是说,在Gale第一天回到剧组的时候他们一起工作。“他还要面对很多问题和后遗症。”Neal说Gale“看起来很棒”——而Gale唯一抱怨的竟然是:他还没机会骑上那辆车祸后修复好的Ducati摩托车。Gale和William Keck谈了一下他的康复以及回归紫藤街:

What happened the night of your accident?
车祸当晚是怎样的一回事?

It’s just something that happens when you take the risk of getting on a machine like that. As fantastic and exciting as it can be, after you’ve been safe for a number of years, you tend to become a little overly confidant. You can’t predict all the surprises out there.
那只是你冒险骑上一部机器后会发生的事。在你享受了刺激和好玩之后,尤其是当你安全驾驶了有些年头,你就会有点过于自信和疏忽。你不能预测所有的惊喜的。(撞车了还叫惊喜…晕…车迷心窍了)

Any scars?
有留下疤痕吗?

Yeah, there was some repair work that was done to the front end of my bike that really makes me cry inside.
有啊,车前留下了几道修理的痕跡,真让我哭死了。(我们是晕死了……)

I was talking about scars on your body.
我指的是你身上的疤痕。

Obviously I was hurt. But you get better.
很明显我是受伤了。但会好起来的。(讲自己的车比讲自己还多)

Who did you hear from after the accident?
车祸后你从谁那里得知消息?

I was supposed to be at work the next day, so Teri was checking in with my managers and my agents every other day. We had a really good thing going with these characters. It’s not every day you start a new job and immediately hit it off with the person you’re working with.
本来第二天我要到摄影厂的,所以每隔一天Teri就跟我的经理和经纪人联络。剧中的角色本来发展得挺顺利。而且你也不是每开始一个新工作就能马上和同事培养出很好的默契。

Did you watch the show after your accident?
车祸后你有追看<绝望主妇>吗?

I didn’t because I was a little worried about seeing something about my death delivered by letter—Jackson drowned in his cereal yesterday morning.
没有,因为我有点担心会收到我自己的死亡通知书——Jackson昨天早上被燕麦片淹死了。

But didn’t they tell you that Jackson would eventually be coming back?
可是他们没有跟你说Jackson还是会回來的吗?

Yeah, I just didn’t want to get surprised by something they might not have been comfortable telling me. I was fortunate that they wanted me back. I wanted the executive producer to meet my doctors so he’d know I’d be a real person again. And when I came back, I wanted it to be in the same frame of mind as Jackson—not exactly sure how open the door is to Susan.
有,只是我不想知道一些他们可能不太愿意当面告诉我的事情。我感到很幸运他们想等我回来。那时我想让制片人见见我的医生,让他们知道我很快会好起来的。当我回来的时候,我想回到与Jackson步调一致的状态——他那时还不大确定Susan敞开心扉的态度。

We heard your voice a few months ago in a phone call to Susan. What was your physical condition then?
几个月前我们听到了你在电话里的声音。你那时候的身体情况是怎样的?

I was probably almost there. It’s hard to say. With these kinds of injuries you recover at various rates. I had a very rapid recovery. I really feel back.
大概恢复得可以。很难说。从这种损伤中恢复过来,不同的人有不同的情况。我康复得很快,感觉好很多了。

Why is Jackson returning to Wisteria Lane?
为什么Jackson会回到紫藤街呢?

He’s back to try to rekindle their connection—whatever is left of it. He has a very important question for Susan.
他回来挽救他们的感情——不管情况怎样。他有一个很重要的问题要向Susan提出。

What has Jackson been doing all this time?
Jackson这段时间在干什么呢?

He was pursuing his dream of working in a school as an art teacher. He’s been away, but realizes he needs Susan and needs to talk to her about things.
他追求自己的理想,在一所学校里面做美术老师。他离开了,可是他意识到他需要Susan,需要回来和她谈一些问题。

Word is when Jackson returns he will have to contend with Dave, who has his own intentions for Susan. Should we be worried about Jackson’s future?
有传言说Jackson回来时,不得不要去对付Dave,他对Susan有所企图的。我们应该担心Jackson的未来吗?

Anytime you’ve got somebody like Dave Williams walking up and down the street, you’ve got to be worried about everybody. There are a number of bad scenarios that could take place. I have a scene with Dave and Orson where I’m thanking Dave for saving my butt from burning to death in the fire. But then Jackson realizes, “Wait a minute. You didn’t really save my ass, did you?” So it’s sets up the question of whether Jackson will realize that Dave actually locked him in the bathroom. It still remains to be seen whether Jackson will be around for the season finale.
当你身边有Dave Williams这样的人走来走去的时候,谁都会担心一顿。有几个可能的激烈场面会出现。我有一场和Dave、Orson一起的戏,我感谢Dave在俱乐部火灾中拯救了我。可是忽然Jackson认识到,“等等,你没有真的想救我,是吗?”这就引出了Jackson是否意识到是Dave把他锁在了洗手间这个问题。这一季结局时Jackson去路如何,我们还要等着瞧。

Neal McDonough used to ride a motorcycle, but sold his Harley the day his wife learned she was pregnant, and hasn’t been back on since. Will you ride again?
Neal McDonough以前也有一辆摩托车,当他知道太太怀孕的那一天他就把他的哈利摩托车给卖了,从此不再骑摩托车。你会再次骑吗?

I’m going to be back on board. I’m dying to ride again and am feeling very impatient. I’m giving myself a certain amount of time to know I feel good and safe.
很快就会。我迫不及待的想再次骑上我的摩托车。我在给自己充分的时间直到我认为自己再次准备好。

消息来源:http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/what-the-keck/gale-harolds-first-post-accident-interview-703.html

评分人数

• ziggy19

你翻吧。别客气。中午快到了~{:3_158:}

:s14刚在大叔宝贝家看了~~是啊~~顶起顶起~~

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-4-16 12:29 编辑

中午已经到了{:3_157:} 翻译在5楼
据说Entertainment Tonight上有Gale的最新采访,应该youtube上很快就会有的:
Gale was on ET tonight.
He said that he had an unfortunate dance with a motorcycle.
He said that he fractured his shoulder and was fortunate to make it through. He also said he was blessed witwh some very good friends.

哇哦,又见ET~ 等YOUTUBE出来后如果谁能提供清晰视频,就制作中字,以飨粉丝~ {:3_157:}

gale人真是可爱啊:s14
有自己独特的思维方式
愿他早日恢复健康
重新工作!!!{:3_221:}

真是晕死了,问他有没有留下疤痕,他居然回答的是车上的划痕

还要骑摩托啊,果然和角色BRIAN一样,有魄力,,,,,

真是对爱车疼爱有加啊,竟然关心车子比自己还多的说,呵呵,叫人说什么才好呢~

哈哈哈哈哈,这都不是爱车如命,是爱车胜过命啊大叔~~~

本帖最后由 hpl 于 2009-4-16 20:01 编辑

先來吼一聲,I LOVE Gale,mik,cora,叶老大{:3_155:}

喜歡的東西不會因為任何原因就放棄,一直這麼執著的喜愛,Gale真是保有赤子之心啊!

{:3_227:}这娃是撞了南墙也不回头Orz..........习在系配胡!
不愧是反叛摇滚文艺额....中年{:3_151:}
还有,盖大侠的冷幽默灰常高段啊!

是死脑瓜,倔脾气,见了棺材—快一只脚踏进去了—不仅不流泪还哈哈大笑的叛逆大男孩

哇 今天看新闻还说 DH里的伊迪在本季末死掉了 原因是金融危机 剧组要省钱 死了她一个一集少花20W……
You got to leave me now, you got to go alone
You got to chase a dream, one that's all your own

来说说Gale出事时骑的Ducati摩托~~

外型是帅到爆吧~~啧啧 就一叛逆青年御用坐骑

Ducati是原产于意大利的顶级摩托车品牌,想必是摩托车男孩们的Dream Bike吧~ Gale一向很迷意大利摩托,所以他对爱车的宝贝程度可想而知了 :P

本帖最后由 hpl 于 2009-4-16 22:43 编辑

车前留下了几道修理的痕跡
不知是不是指車大燈上的紅色儀表版嗎?
這部車的零件看起來超多的,外型很有設計感,修理這車的人該要是專業級的吧!

yeah!!!  又見GALE  新聞!!! 最好是有視頻!!!

17# cora
哈哈!有种革命志士视死如归的豪迈气魄啊!!!
被坑这么一描述,萌到起飞啊{:3_220:}

:s14 大叔终于好起来啦~不过爱车也不能这么胡闹啊~真是让人操心呐~{:3_151:}

大叔optimistic的程度真是让人汗颜……哪有撞了车还surprise的 ……好吧好吧,虽然冷了点可是异常的可爱啊(扭动的某只)

可见“一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳。”这话搁Gale这边,完全米有用,一年都还米怕够,就又想骑摩托了(P.S虽然这摩托的款型不是一点点酷)

• 三国群英传私服
  •