原著:Johannes Reben

演   员:         
Barbara Auer
Klaus J. Behrend
Oliver Bäßler
Tom Schilling
Sebastian Urzendowsky
Sabine Orléans

Forty-year-old Henrik lives in an apparently happy relationship with his wife Britta. Being a talented swimmer in his youth, he now works as a swimming-pool assistant. One day, he is confronted to another part of his past, when his former lover Lutz, whom Henrik had left due to the swimming federation's pressure, returns. Although he started visiting gay clubs shortly after his wedding, Henrik fears being in contact with Lutz, who gets to know Britta. Incidentally, they catch Henrik at having sex with another man

下载网盘
RF(RayFile)MU(Megaupload)

视频格式:
AVI (主要) | 任何格式

-------------------------------
已传--清朗
https://www.qafone.cc/viewthread.php?tid=122862

本帖最后由 叶上开 于 2010-8-20 09:21 编辑

求片:几乎正常/Almost Normal

片 名:Almost Normal (2005)
译 名:几乎正常
编 剧:Marc Moody
类 型:喜剧
时 长:90 min
国 家:美国
语 言:英语
评 分: 6.4/10 (18 votes)
导 演:Marc Moody
演 员:
John Brennan .... Mr. Thompson
J. Andrew Keitch .... Brad
Kehry Anson Lane .... Bill
Peg Sheldrick .... Nancy (school clerk)
(more)

剧情简介:
A gay man approaching a mid-life crisis is tired of being different because he is gay. He wants to be normal. Suddenly he is yanked back in time to when he was in high school. But this time, the world is gay and to be straight is considered deviant behavior. Then something else happens. He meets a girl. And suddenly normal becomes ...well almost normal.

一位濒临中年危机的同志厌倦了因为自己是同性恋的与众不同,他想要正常。 意外的他被拽回到高中时代。但这次,世界是同性恋的天堂,异性恋被认为是越轨行为。然而某些事情发生了,他遇到一个女孩,突然间正常变得……那好,算是几乎正常吧。

下载网盘:

视频格式:
AVI

=======================================

kino已传   ----叶上开
https://www.qafone.cc/viewthread ... &extra=page%3D1

求片:  一起度过 / Together Alone

导   演:          P.J. Castellaneta
编   剧:         P.J. Castellaneta
演   员:         Terry Curry, Todd Stites

剧情简介:
"Together Alone" is the affectionate story of two men, Brian and Bryan, who meet in a bar, have sex, fall asleep--then awake to find they have had the exact same dream. What transpires afterwards is a real, intimate discussion on such issues as God, abortion, sexuality, friendship, marriage, AIDS, innocence, soulmates, judgment, Yin, Yang, and other issues. While the storyline is a bit stagnant, the film is so powerful and so touching it aims for a higher purpose than plot--and achieves it. If you can find it, I strongly suggest you watch it!!!

下载网盘:

视频格式:
AVI (主要) | 任何格式

求片:  芒果奶酥  / Mango Souffle

导   演:          Mahesh Dattani
编   剧:         Mahesh Dattani
演   员:          Atul Kulkarni
                Rinke Khanna
                Ankur Vikal
                Faredoon Dodo Bhujwala
                Heeba Shah
                Denzil Smith

剧情简介:
Netflix listed this video and I had to try it. I absolutely loved it!

The first part of the film worried me a bit as it retraces tired steps from American flicks like "Boys in the Band." A party begins with a cast from "stereotypes 'R us." Luckily the film quickly shifts to higher gears as painful truths collide among family and friends. I don't want to tell any additional details: I hope that potential viewers give this film a well-deserved chance. Perhaps this film isn't a rarity in India – I'm clueless on this point. Yet, an Indian film dealing with both gay men and closeted men haunted by others' expectations must represent some risk-taking on the part of the cast, crew and production people. I hope this one meets with sufficient success as to leave the closet open for more of its kind.

下载网盘:

视频格式:
AVI (主要) | 任何格式

多谢多谢

==================
已传---清朗
https://www.qafone.cc/viewthread.php?tid=124372

• 三国群英传私服
  •