[Gale] [消息] Gale 出席SW 30洛杉矶首映会(换大图啦^^1楼更新车祸后首次新图片@2月22日)

本帖最后由 cora 于 2009-3-24 20:13 编辑

车祸后首次有新图片出来啦{:3_155:}
2月22日(奥斯卡颁奖礼当晚),Gale出席了Elton John AIDS Benefit,一个由Elton John举办的关于艾滋病的慈善活动

这个女人是SW 30另一个制片人Mia Bays

图片来源:
http://aschicca.livejournal.com/139391.html?#cutid1
http://kinwad.livejournal.com/79652.html  

关于该慈善活动的新闻: http://baltimoreathome.com/dct/6 ... IDS-Foundation.aspx

之前SW在三藩市的首映,Gale出席的时候也被粉丝看到了
这次洛杉矶首映Gale果然也出席了,而且好朋友Scott Lowell(Ted)也到场了~

粉丝report #3

I went to the LA Premier of Scott Walker 30 Century Man at the NuArt Theater on Santa Monica Blvd with my 23 year niece, Katie, who lives in Southern California. The NuArt Theater is an art house theater in West Los Angeles specializing in independent, foreign and documentary films. It frequently hosts premiers. The theater itself is an intact older theater with many seats, similar to those around the country that have been cut up into multiplexes. I saw Scott Walker: 30 Century Man (SW30) in San Francisco with TinSF, but I have to admit seeing it twice really helped me better understand and appreciate Scott Walker’s music.

Toward the end of the movie, I got up to go the restroom. Steven Kijak was in the lobby alone, talking to the guys at the concession stand. On my way back, I walked over to him and introduced myself. We had exchanged several emails. When they had asked for help, I volunteered to promote SW30 in the Bay Area. What a nice personable man! We talked for a few minutes about the how SW30 did in Berkeley and San Francisco. Then I said, a little uncomfortably, “I guess, I should get back to the movie.” He laughed and said jokingly, “You don’t want to miss that ending!”

After the Q & A, as we were leaving the theater, I glanced over to the other aisle and saw Scott Lowell. Scott looked very good. He was dressed in a tan sports jacket, shirt with no tie. He was with a nice looking dark-haired youngish woman. When we reached the theater lobby, it was very crowded. Gale was part of a group standing in the middle of the lobby. Scott and his friend joined the group. Gale greeted Scott’s lady friend with a kiss on her cheek. Gale appeared to be with a striking, very pretty woman in her late twenties or early thirties. She had long wavy dark hair and was wearing a dress.

In the lobby, Katie and I stopped at the entrance to a small alcove. We met LemonBars there, talked with her, each of us occasionally glancing over at Gale. We tried to observe Gale discreetly. His hat was a newsboy cap with a brim. He was wearing skin tight dark blue jeans rolled up with a cuff at the bottom, tan leather Italian looking shoes and socks (possibly argyle) with a pattern. You could see the sock below the pant cuffs. My niece Katie didn’t like the look, she thought it was kind of dorkie. I liked it, thought he looked good, actually great! LOL

I didn’t consider approaching Gale. Once when I glanced over at him, he was clearly looking over across the lobby toward us. A ridiculously paranoid self-conscious thought occurred to me “Oh, no! He’s got us figured out—fans! LOL I would love to talk to Gale sometime one on one, but a crowded theater lobby certainly isn’t the place. As the group Gale was with slowly worked their way toward the theater exit, Gale said goodbye to Scott and his date. As Gale and his lady friend were walking down the sidewalk, Gale put his hand on the back of her arm in a gentlemanly way, and leaned down to say something to her.   

LemonBars, Katie and I left the theater and went to the ”Scott Walker Lounge.” The After Party was at the Liquid Kitty on West Pico Blvd. It was a little difficult to find, since there is no sign, just a flashing neon martini with a smoking cigarette coming out of the olive in the martini. The Liquid Kitty is dark and divey. It’s hard to say much about how it looked inside, it was so dark, it was difficult to see anything. As we walked in Gale was standing by the bar surrounded by people. The seating in the front of the bar was full, so we went to the back and sat at a table near the DJ setup, away from where Gale was. Of course, only Scott Walker music was being played! My niece liked the Liquid Kitty said it had a “lounge” atmosphere. On the website Yelp, the Liquid Kitty is described as “a cool neighborhood bar” and “a spot of heaven away from the pretentiousness.”

Either Gale found an out-of-the-way table or he didn’t stay very long, because by the time Katie went to the bar to get our drinks, he wasn’t there. We stayed about an hour, hoping to win one of the SW poster’s, CDs or LPs Steven was giving away. Sorry no luck! When we left the Liquid Kitty, Steven Kijak was standing out in front and saw me leaving. He said, “Hey, you should take this last one.” He handed me a limited edition SW30 poster to me saying, “Thanks for coming from SF.” I shook his hand and thanked him. I give him one of my business cards and told him that I am a librarian and would love to help him with research on any of his future films. He said he might get in touch, regarding a new project he was considering.

I have to say, I had a good time during my LA adventure. I enjoyed meeting LemonBars. I was able to spend some time with my lovely niece, who will be leaving California in a few months to go to Georgetown University and work on her PhD. On top of that, I saw our guy, Gale, for yet a second time! And, who knows, I may just get a call some day to help do research on a new documentary film. Wouldn’t that be amazing!

粉丝report #2
Yesterday, Scott Walker: 30 Century Man, the movie Gale executive produced, opened at the Nuuart Theater in Los Angeles. a_karls and I attended the 730 showing. We were sitting in our seats, waiting for the film to start and we noticed Scott Lowell sitting 2 rows in front of us. He looked really really good.

Once the film started, I got up to go to the bathroom and when I turned the corner, Gale was standing there talking on the phone. He looked up at me and continued his conversation. I definitely wasn't expecting to see him. I'm surprised I was able to function lol When the documentary finished, there was a Q and A with the director, producer, and photographer. As Gale was leaving the theater, he was talking to someone and I noticed how much of a southern accent he has. When my friend and I walked out, Scott and Gale were standing in the lobby talking. We thought it was really awesome that Scott came out to support him.

Gale looked so good. Just by looking at him, you would never be able to tell he was in that accident in October. In person, he is a lot taller and skinnier. He was wearing dark blue skinny jeans that were rolled up at the bottom, a dark blue button up, a light gray blazer, brown dress shoes, and a black and gray page boy cap. He has facial hair and his hair is getting pretty long (from what we could see poking out of his cap). The man is absolutely beautiful. Pictures and TV don't do him justice.

We never said a word to him, but just seeing him there, happy and healthy, totally made my year so far lol

粉丝report #1
Greetings to my fellow Gale fans -- I was so appreciative of the
writing that was submitted after the debut of the Scott Walker film in
San Francisco, and now I have my own story to tell.

Gale attended the opening of the film in L.A. last night, and also
went to the post-film party at the Liquid Kitty bar.

I have never seen him in person before, and it was a dream come true.

My darling husband indulged my passion for Gale and accompanied me. We
live 120 miles from the theater, spent the night in L.A., the whole
deal. Yep, he (my husband) is a keeper!

We sat near the back of the theater. We first noticed Scott Lowell
arrive with a woman and sit near the back as well.

Just before the movie started, Gale showed up near the back of the
theater. He greeted the Director, Stephen Kijak, after Kijak had made
opening remarks before the screening. They vanished into the lobby
together.

Gale had a large 35 mm camera in hand. He looked fantastic. Funny
beanie type hat and scruffy beard.
I thought I would die. The whole
trip was already worthwhile!

After the film, we went out to the lobby, and Gale was there talking
with some friends. We stayed nearby for about 15 minutes, until the
theater asked everyone to clear the lobby for the next showing. Gale
was with a beautiful brunette woman. Gale had on tight jeans, with
rolled up cuffs, and vintage thin wing tip shoes. He had on a T-Shirt
and blazer, with the camera strap always across his chest.

My main interest was in knowing that he's healthy. I can say that he
looked great. He did look perilously thin, as previously reported
here. But he was animated and repeatedly gesticulated with those
large, gorgeous hands, and gave no signs of being in any pain. His
brown eyes were bright and stunningly beautiful. It seemed incredible
to be in his presence, in real life, and know that he was having an
actual conversation, actual excitement as he spoke, not acting.

Everyone was respectful of his privacy, and although I think his
girlfriend noticed me gazing at him (I'm sure that happens a lot!), no
one ever bothered them or asked for an autograph or anything.

There was an after-party at the Liquid Kitty lounge. Gale arrived just
before us in a black Lexus. He still had the camera with him. Not sure
what he was taking pictures of or why. He and his woman and a few
friends stood in the middle of the small bar and talked inside. He
drank a beer.

It seemed like it was going to be quite a while before things really
heated up, and we didn't stay.

And oh yah, the movie. Well, I had never heard of Scott Walker, only
went to the film on the off-chance that I could see Gale in person. It
was a dream come true. And I'm so relieved to see him looking healthy.

And oh yah, got off topic again...the film! It was good. It would have
had more meaning to me if I knew Scott Walker or his music, but I
learned a lot. I understand now why Walker is viewed as a Renaissance man.

I thought of all my Gale Harold YahooGroup buddies all night. Perhaps
some others of you were there. If so, let's hear from you!

Gale非常健康,康复得很好
Gale看上去心情非常好,全程手里都拿着一部35mm大相机,还兴奋得手指划划地和别人聊天。他戴了一顶帽子,头发长了不少,蓄着胡子。他又穿着深蓝色紧身裤,还有T恤和外套,棕色的尖头鞋。
首映会后他和朋友们去了Liquid Kitty酒吧,他一直和朋友们聊天,喝啤酒。

把偶的怨念发挥到埋头苦干中...

NuArt Theatre
Los Angeles, CA
11272 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025 United States

NuArt剧院始建于20世纪40年代,是美国另类电影文化中重要的剧院之一。在70年代,Cult电影(邪典电影)游走于传统道德边缘时,NuArt剧院门前等着看午夜场电影(由于Cult在当时不被主流所接受因此多在午夜放映)的长龙排下圣·莫妮卡大道,队伍里多数是社会的边缘人。
几十年后,NuArt电影仍然在放映着70年代激发午夜场电影狂热的摇滚歌舞片《洛基恐怖秀》(The Rocky Horror Picture Show,1975)。
如今,NuArt Theatre是美国先锋艺术的中心剧院之一,经常会有独立电影、纪录片和外语片等在此举行首映礼并放映。
现在在NuArt的官网上,大家可以看到放映的就是 Scott Walker: 30 Century Man 噢 :)

美国最大的Landmark theatres 院线品牌影院NuArt: http://www.landmarktheatres.com/ ... es/NuartTheatre.htm
正在放映 Scott Walker: 30 Century Man :http://www.landmarktheatres.com/ ... ngeles_Frameset.htm
每日三场 5 p.m.|7:30 p.m.|10 p.m.

满眼鸟语,心急中,坑坑快~~:s25

已附上翻译~

知道他健康快乐就好了...{:3_204:}

GALE身体好了,就赶紧工作吧,期待您的身影出现已很久了

GALE大叔。。。

身体好一切都好:s33
大家要发挥高丝噗狗的精神啊,见到就要拍照!

虽然还是很想知道他现在的样子~~
Gale饭都很疼他,知道他注重私隐不喜欢曝光
所以暂时没照片...

Gale和Scott关系真好,从QAF开始,结束直至现在,实在是一份宝贵的友情:s18
【我爱大叔宝贝www.wadsbb.com】最新Randy和Gale的消息,BJ向同人,欢迎同好~

看到大叔健健康康的出來真的高興, 雖然得注重他的私隐, 但還是很希望看到他的照片出現啊

Gale Harold at the Berlinale 2007

要注意看啊,中間的地方,注意看啊!

健康就好,健康就好啊,激动得飙泪ing

10# hpl
偶那时也是看了两遍才找到 呵呵
在人来人往里面见到他 才感觉到他的与众不同 :P

:s14看到看到了,好爱大胡子的G大啊啊啊啊啊,这么长时间了,他还是俺滴死穴!
其实我小时候的梦想并不是要当什么科学家,我只是幻想自己是地主家的少爷,
家有良田千顷,终日不学无术,没事领着一群狗奴才上街去调戏一下二庆同学的前世啊前世…………

看到大叔健康的消息,好开心!

10# hpl
偶那时也是看了两遍才找到 呵呵
在人来人往里面见到他 才感觉到他的与众不同 :P
cora 发表于 2009-3-2 09:14

看樣子Gale好幾年前就愛穿Skinny Jean{:3_155:}

嗯 SLS,柏林影展的都是这幅行头,好帅好好看~

希望大叔永远健健康康的!!
没看到照片,有点小怨念~~

坑大仙和HP是好人啊。
老天真是护佑英才。GALE必有后福。

看到看到了,好爱大胡子的G大啊啊啊啊啊,这么长时间了,他还是俺滴死穴!
潼 发表于 2009-3-2 09:45

偶昨天也感慨地用了死穴这个词...

每次搜刮美国剧院的资料,那小小的袖珍的小剧院,都让我越发想去美国看舞台剧......SLS后遗症{:3_199:}

to 怡情:不客气 :)

希望他的身体恢复好!

哇哇……终于出来活动啦……
还有ted嗦……

偶那时也是看了两遍才找到 呵呵

大叔啊,大叔
你健康了
快乐地出现在人群里了
这比什么都好
以后可要多多保重
多多爱惜自己
等着你重现荧屏喔

本帖最后由 feline 于 2009-3-3 17:15 编辑

Gale appeared to be with a striking, very pretty woman in her late twenties or early thirties. She had long wavy dark hair and was wearing a dress.

As Gale and his lady friend were walking down the sidewalk, Gale put his hand on the back of her arm in a gentlemanly way, and leaned down to say something to her.   

{:3_199:} 这两句看得我心情非常复杂。。。开心,羡慕,妒忌

只要他快乐就好吧...

• 三国群英传私服
  •