Randy新舞台剧"The Glass Menagerie"2007年4月2号最后一次更新 照片

2007年4月2号最后一次更新

你的笑照亮了我的世界,无法相信今年你都要满30岁了

2007年3月26号更新

1.有个FANS在剧院外碰到了RANDY,LJ的ID是beathen,她小抱了下他,她发的是voice post 大概说的是: "hey friends, it's Beathen,he DID come out and i got him to sign the programme and gave him a little hug"

2.有人在剧院看到SIMON了,这个粉丝坐在H 209,SIMON坐在H 206 ,隔两个位置

3.有人在3月22号那天等到了RANDY,合了一张影,来源 www.myspace.com/gabrielle_schaffer

4.个粉丝冒险录象了,就看他在镜头前晃了一下,声音很清楚,最想把前面那个观众的头拧下来(太挡视线鸟==|||),即使只有短短7分钟,也看不清楚人,但光听着RANDY投入的说着台词就已经让我非常激动了,就像那些去看的粉丝说的一样,实在很精彩,真的非常想早点看到他的现场表演.

视频1大小:111 M

解压密码:19771102 (RANDY的生日)
下载地址:http://randy.gbaopan.com/files/7f6aa6f5707141e181d8b5f28454e870.gbp
这个视频是这部剧快结尾的地方,中间的RANDY说“Rise and shine”的时候真太搞笑了,6分钟左右RANDY的口音变化最厉害。。。。。。。

视频2大小:104 M
解压密码:19771102 (RANDY的生日)
下载地址:http://randy.gbaopan.com/files/4d39d29872864ea2b157711f9762ce8e.gbp

这个粉丝的写的日记:
puddles2 (puddles2) ———— randy_on_stage
Closing Night
It was the last performance of the Glass Menagerie at the Guthrie in Minneapolis tonight. The cast put on a great final show and received a standing ovation from the audience. Randy looked really pleased and gave a great "Sunshine" grin. Then while they were all still holding hands for the final bow, Amanda kissed the back of Randy's hand (I think, or maybe it was Randy kissing the back of Amanda's hand - either way there was some hand kissing going on and it was cute.) A group of people waited at the stage door for Randy to come out but he didn't show up, apparently there was a cast party going on in there somewhere. The actor who played the gentleman caller came out for a while and went back in (to the party presumably). I hope Randy was satisfied with his run, I sure enjoyed the performances I saw - Randy loves the stage and you can tell. If anyone is interested, I uploaded a little clip of the "Opium Dens" speech that Tom gave to his mother. You can't see anything but you can hear Randy if you want - not good quality.

I tried to look for Simon but I didn't want to obviously stare at everyone in the audience. Was he sitting down front? I was in the 5th row. You're welcome for the clip, I wish it was a visual but it would be too hard without making it look obvious.

I was E205 so he must have been only 3 rows behind me and I didn't see him.(Simon)

2007年3月15号更新

新采访的三个问题

At The Guthrie Theatre they have a bi-monthly newsletter called The Teaser. It's only four pages long and Harriet Harris is interviewed on the cover. Inside, however, there are short interviews with the rest of the cast, asking them each the same questions. Here are Randy's answers :D

1.What is on your iPod?  你的IPOD里面有什么?
The Magnetic Fields 的专辑《69 Love Songs》  http://lib.verycd.com/2006/06/16/0000107204.html  
Brian Eno 的半实验性作品《Here Come the Warm Jets》
Lou Reed 的专辑《Berlin》http://lib.verycd.com/2006/08/21/0000116710.html
Guided by Voices 的专辑《Isolation Drills》

中间2个可真够老的em02

2.What is on your nightstand?  你床头柜上有什么?(真8G的问题)
I just picked up the Complete Poems of Hart Crane because Williams was a HUGE fan. At first, I found the poems almost impenetrable, but then discovered that if I took a lot of time and read them with a dictionary in my hand, they gradually just opened up and then they just started haunting me. I go back and reread and reread: like a riddle or a maze you get caught in. Also The Broken Tower: A Life of Hart Crane by Paul Mariani. Doomed tortured poets are on the mind lately.

RANDY估计是为了揣摩角色在看Hart Crane的诗集,连这个诗人的传记也一并看了,认真学习的孩子,扩展能力也忒强了
Hart Crane 诗人具体介绍看这  
http://www.answers.com/Hart%20Crane
《The Broken Tower: A Life of Hart Crane》 by Paul Mariani

3.What keeps you healthy in winter?  冬天时你如何保持健康?
Red wine and as much sleep as is humanly possible. Psyllium Husks, EmergenC. ColdFX and Oscillococcinum when necessary. Mostly sleep.

看看宝贝的养生之道:
Red wine  红酒
as much sleep as is humanly possible  充足的睡眠
Psyllium Husks  纤维素
EmergenC  就是Vitamin C  维生素C
COLD-fX   纯天然感冒药  (增强免疫力的东西)
Oscillococcinum  纯天然感冒药  (让感冒好的快感觉更好的东西)
猛睡觉就对了

3个问题采访材料的扫描图片
点击看大图

之前剧院的资料扫描图片

发过部分截图,这个是完整的版本,The Guthrie Theatre program book for The Glass Menagerie has 3 pics of Randy in rehearsal for the play

点击看大图

2007年2月2号更新

点击看大图,图片是红叉的话,请点鼠标右键的显示图片,或者再刷新几次

第一张宝贝是做背景,呵呵。。

我裁了一个宝贝个人版

2007年2月1号更新

Randy在<玻璃动物园>里的片段

在线观看  

官方地址:http://www.guthrietheater.org/PLAYSTICKETS/20062007Season/TheGlassMenagerie/tabid/139/Default.aspx

我的播客:http://my.piekee.com/qqqq2046

下载地址 http://randy.gbaopan.com/files/a764e7da0ca94773bdfb410a2cbb6319.gbp  (我已经转成AVI格式)

RANDY在里面说的是“Mother...please! Go busy yourself with sumpin' else, I'm trying to write!”

偶把视频做了几个GIF
挥挥手,真可爱em04   

宝贝边摇边笑,偶边看边笑 em23

啊~~~这张桌子可真幸福~~em04

Review of The Glass Menagerie

http://www.lasplash.com/Entertainment/The_Glass_Menagerie_Shines_Once_More_at_the_Guthrie.php

2007年1月28号更新

Review of The Glass Menagerie

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/entertainment/16566608.htm

描叙了开场,评价了导演。。。。RANDY也很好的完成了他的角色。。。对老TOM这个角色有疑问。。。
”Harrison carries this burden with aplomb, positioning young Tom as a restless kid at once resigned to and resentful of the responsibilities that have been thrust upon him.“

http://www.startribune.com/1555/story/964411.html

这个记者对TOM这个角色分成2部分不怎么满意,也是对老TOM这个角色质疑,这个记者的口气他好象质疑这个经典作品对现实的意义,其他大部分就是说说故事啊作者啊导演啊。。。。。演员简单提了提。。。。
“Harrison is a bit combustible, but he does not overact. He and Jonas Goslow, as O'Connor, round out a fine cast.”

what  means "a bit combustible" ????????!!!!!!em30 em30

2007年1月23号更新

剧照来源:http://www.guthrietheater.org/PLAYSTICKETS/20062007Season/TheGlassMenagerie/Slideshow/tabid/208/path/+/currentstrip/1/Default.aspx

图片是红叉的话,请点鼠标右键的显示图片,或者再刷新几次

GlassMenagerie058.JPG (92 KB)

Harriet Harris (Amanda Wingfield) and Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson

GlassMenagerie064.JPG (101 KB)

Harriet Harris (Amanda Wingfield) and Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson

GlassMenagerie156.JPG (120 KB)

Tracey Maloney (Laura Wingfield), Harriet Harris (Amanda Wingfield) and Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson  

GlassMenagerie167.JPG (88 KB)

Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson  

GlassMenagerie219.JPG (92 KB)

Harriet Harris (Amanda Wingfield), Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield), Tracey Maloney (Laura Wingfield). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson  

GlassMenagerie246.JPG (116 KB)

Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield) and Harriet Harris (Amanda Wingfield). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson 254

GlassMenagerie254.JPG (114 KB)

A scene from the Guthrie production of Tennessee Williams’ The Glass Menagerie. Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson  

GlassMenagerie280.JPG (124 KB)

Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield) and Harriet Harris (Amanda Wingfield). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson  

GlassMenagerie319.JPG (68 KB)

Bill McCallum (Tom Wingfield) and Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson

GlassMenagerie428.JPG (98 KB)

Randy Harrison (Tom Wingfield) and Jonas Goslow (Jim O’Connor). Photo credit: T. Charles Erickson

来源:http://minneapolismetro.blogspot.com/2007/01/held-to-light-guthries-glass-is-pure.html
Held to the light, Guthrie's GLASS is absolute perfection ...
BY  Mr Lee
It starts with a blank stage and the simple strike of a match ... an aged Tom Wingfield (Bill McCallum) methodically pulls together the scene, and the audience embarks on a soothing journey into the past as director Joe Dowling brings his twist to Tennesee Williams' "A GLASS MENAGERIE" opening Jan. 26th on the McGuire Proscenium stage.

The most interesting of Dowling's touches is his casting split of Tom. McCallum does a stellar job guiding the audience though the story, as Young Tom (Randy Harrison) lives each moment in the past. Crossing paths at a few specific moments during the night, highlight moments that might otherwise have gone unnoticed. This certainly isn't your 9th grade English class interpretation of an old standard.

The cast of five, led by Harriet Harris (Amanda Wingfield), bring their past roles and experiences to the production. As the overbearing mother, it's clear to see how Harris held her own during her stay on Wisteria Lane. Her defeat in Act II comes with such precise emotion, that you almost feel as if you're sitting awkwardly along side her in the living room.

Quirks from his Queer as Folk days come through in Harrison's performance, though the audience (which included a few hard core fans on Sunday night) seem to easily embraced them, and for people with no background on his gay Showtime life, they'll not find them distracting in the least. Though, at times, it's hard to tell who's leading who, both Harrison and McCallum certainly seem to be sewn from the same cloth, giving a unified take on the role. Our little Justin has definitely grown up!

Tracey Maloney (Laura Wingfield) proves critics of the Guthrie's New York casting trend right, showing that Minneapolis does indeed hold some great talent in its ranks. Having followed the journey from her days at the Hidden Theatre, Maloney shines in her role (almost as if it was written specifically for her) which will hopefully serving as the perfect launching pad for a national career.

Jonas Goslow (Jim O'Connor) gives a suprise performance as the Act II gentleman caller after getting mixed reviews from his turn in last fall's "The Real Thing." This go around, his charisma fills the room and serves as a nice point-counterpoint to his scenes with Maloney's Laura.

Though this probably would've been my pick to kick off the 2007 season in the Proscenium, instead of the sometimes chewy "Thing," the mood pairs nicely with the dropping temperatures both inside and out (the winter season is back in session Mr. Dowling, so it's time to turn the big blue box's heater up).

If you go into this show expecting only greatness from Harris and Harrison, you will be presently rewarded with stellar performances by all five actors.

The soothing music that starts the tale closes it out as well, with a very cinematic ending as each character is pulled from the tale and Tom speaks one of the nights most chilling lines: "Blow out your candles, Laura."

My review in a nutshell:
Local favorites blends seamlessly with national talent in one of director Joe Dowling's best pieces of late. 5 STARS (LITERALLY!) - THIS IS A MUST SEE

来源:http://www.theatermania.com/content/news.cfm/story/9900
A Tale of Two Toms

Randy Harrison and Bill McCallum share the plum role of Tom Wingfield in The Glass Menagerie at the Guthrie

By: Michael Portantiere

Randy Harrison in The Glass Menagerie
(&copy; T. Charles Erickson)
"It's very exciting when you know a play so well from seeing it and then you actually do it," says Joe Dowling, director of the Guthrie Theater's unusual new production of Tennesee Williams' The Glass Menagerie. "The first time I saw the play was many years ago in Dublin. It was a little odd hearing the Irish actors trying to play the Southern dialect, but the richness of the play came through. Even though it's a great American poetic classic, it translates to every culture."
Like so many theatergoers before them, Guthrie audiences are laughing and weeping at the joys and sorrows experienced by Tom Wingfield, his painfully shy sister Laura, and their domineering, exasperating, loving mother Amanda as they live through the Great Depression in a small St. Louis apartment. The Menagerie cast includes Tony Award winner Harriet Harris as Amanda, Tracey Maloney as Laura, and Jonas Goslow as the "Gentleman Caller." What makes this production unusual is that Dowling has split the role of Tom between two actors: Randy Harrison, best known for his work as Justin Taylor on TV's Queer as Folk, and Guthrie favorite Bill McCallum. "Tom is quite clearly 22 in the play," notes Dowling, "and I suppose he's in his late 30s or early 40s when he's looking back and narrating. Often, the role is cast somewhere in the middle of that age range, to bridge both of those worlds. Randy was so compelling when he auditioned for us in New York, but I wondered: 'Could a Tom who looks that young and vulnerable be believable as the older man looking back?' So I thought, why not split the role? In the stage directions, Williams writes that 'the narrator is an undisguised convention of the play; he takes whatever license with dramatic convention that is convenient to his purposes.' I thought, 'Okay, I'm going to take you up on that, Tennessee!' " Harrison, whose stage credits include the Berkshire Theatre Festival productions of Amadeus and Equus, is delighted to have a go at Tom. "I've been in love with this play since I was a young teen," he says. "They did it at my high school in Georgia, but I didn't get cast. That production was the only one I've ever seen -- but the play is so brilliantly written that, when you read it, you immediately understand what the characters are experiencing and fighting for. And it's so fluid that it feels so different every time we run it. I'm excited that we have a nice, long run, because it's going to be great to live in this play for a while." Of the two-Tom concept, Harrison remarks: "It's fascinating, and I definitely think certain things about the script are illuminated that aren't always clear when it's done as written. Bill McCallum and I look a lot alike, and we have a few moments of simultaneous speech to help tie us together. There are also moments when he's observing the action. I think the audience is more aware that the play is this person's memory, and that there's some distance between where is now and what he's remembering."

Bill McCallum in The Glass Menagerie
(&copy; T. Charles Erickson)
McCallum has made an attempt to meld his characterization with Harrison's. "Randy has the bulk of the stage time," he says, "so I've tried to match my own voice, movements, and gestures to his. We listen closely to each other, and I've been watching how he stands, where he holds his weight. I think it's believable to the audience that the guy Randy is could grow up to be the guy that I am. For my money, the splitting of the role adds another level of complexity or depth to the story; you actually see the play as a retrospective, and you're more aware of the repercussions that the younger character's choices have had on the course of his life." "Older Tom is never on stage alone," explains Dowling. "Young Tom is always there with him. There's a definite sense that this man is devastated by his memories. Of course, Williams was really writing about his sister Rose; she had a lobotomy and, for the rest of his life, he was guilty over the fact that he didn't prevent it. When you know that, the line 'Blow out your candles, Laura' becomes very, very meaningful." McCallum wholeheartedly concurs: "At the end of the play, when you have Laura and Amanda left on stage, young Tom standing with his back to them, and older Tom saying, 'Here's what happened to me after this' -- well, the moment is just a little bit more devastating than usual."

2007年1月20号更新
来源:http://www.playbill.com/news/article/105038.html

Guthrie Glass Menagerie ?with Harris and Harrison ?Begins Jan. 20
By Andrew Gans
20 Jan 2007
Randy Harrison stars as Tom in The Glass Menagerie.
Tony Award winner Harriet Harris ?of Thoroughly Modern Millie and "Desperate Housewives" fame ?joins "Queer as Folk" star Randy Harrison for the Guthrie Theater's production of Tennessee Williams' The Glass Menagerie, which begins performances Jan. 20.
Joe Dowling directs the production, which features Harris ?a Guthrie company member in the '80s ?as Amanda Wingfield and Harrison as Young Tom Wingfield. The company also includes Jonas Goslow as Jim O'Connor, Tracey Maloney as Laura Wingfield and Bill McCallum as Older Tom Wingfield. The limited engagement will play through March 25 on the Guthrie's McGuire Proscenium Stage. The Glass Menagerie, according to press notes, "glimpses the Wingfield family's struggle to hold its ground in 1939 St. Louis. Amanda, the matriarch of the family, is trying to maintain her dignity and provide for the future in the midst of the Great Depression. Her son Tom denies his own dreams to become the reluctant breadwinner after his father ran out on the family while his frail sister Laura has retreated to a homebound life where she finds comfort caring for her collection of little glass animals. The arrival of Jim, a 'gentleman caller,' at the Wingfield residence could be a sign of hope or a disturbance that will shatter their fragile home." The Glass Menagerie premiered on Broadway at the Playhouse Theatre in 1945. Directed by Eddie Dowling and Margo Jones, the original production featured Laurette Taylor as Amanda, Eddie Dowling as Tom, Julie Haydon as Laura and Anthony Ross as Jim. The most recent Broadway production cast Jessica Lange as Amanda. Harriet Harris, who has played a recurring role on the hit ABC series "Desperate Housewives," received Tony and Drama Desk awards for her performance as Mrs. Meers in the Tony-winning musical Thoroughly Modern Millie. She has also been seen on the New York stage in The Man Who Came to Dinner, The Crucible, Man and Superman, Hamlet, Macbeth, Julius Caesar, Jeffrey and Bella, Belle of Byelorussia. Harris received Drama Desk nominations for her work in Jeffrey and Bella and has appeared on screen in "It's All Relative," "Memento," "Nurse Betty," "Romeo and Juliet," "Quiz Show," "Six Feet Under," "Frasier" and "The Beast. She was also seen in the Kennedy Center抯 production of Jerry Herman抯 Mame. Randy Harrison, who received his BFA in theatre from the University of Cincinnati College Conservatory of Music, made his Broadway debut in Wicked and his Off-Broadway debut in the MCC production of A Letter from Ethel Kennedy. He also starred in the International Fringe Festival production of Deviant, and his other theatrical credits include Equus, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Shopping and Fucking, Violet, Hello Again, Children of Eden and 1776. Harrison played Justin, a gay artist, in Showtime's "Queer as Folk" series. The Guthrie Theater is located in Minneapolis at 818 South 2nd Street. For more information visit www.guthrietheater.org.

2007年1月13号更新

Randy's headshot for "The Glass Menagerie"

官方演员PDF介绍资料下载

Bio:
Randy Harrison
(Tom Wingfield)

AT THE GUTHRIE The Glass Menagerie. THEATER Broadway: Wicked; Barrow Street Theatre: An Oak Tree; Manhattan Class
Company: A Letter from Ethel Kennedy; Berkshire Theatre Festival: Amadeus, Equus; SITI Company/Alabama Shakespeare Festival:
A Midsummer Night's Dream; Ensemble Theatre of Cincinnati: Violet; The St. Louis Municipal Theatre: 1776. OTHER Co-founder
of the Arts Bureau. TELEVISION "Bang, Bang, you're Dead," "Queer as Folk." TRAINING B.F.a., Theater, University of Cincinnati
College-Conservatory of Music; SITI company Summer Intensive at Skidmore College

12月21日更新

Harriet Harris and Randy Harrison Set for Guthrie's Glass Menagerie

by Broadway.com Staff

Randy Harrison (top)
& Harriet Harris
Tony Award winner Harriet Harris and Randy Harrison of TV's Queer as Folk will play Amanda and Tom Wingfield in the Guthrie Theater's forthcoming production of Tennessee Williams' The Glass Menagerie. The revival, directed by Joe Dowling, will begin previews on January 20, 2007, and run through March 25 at the Guthrie's McGuire Proscenium Stage in Minneapolis. Rounding out the cast are Jonas Goslow, Tracey Maloney and Bill McCallum.
Harris was a Guthrie company member in the 1980s, playing such roles as Titania in A Midsummer Night's Dream and Elmire in Tartuffe. Her Broadway credits include Four Baboons Adoring the Sun, The Man Who Came to Dinner and Thoroughly Modern Millie, for which she was awarded the 2002 Tony for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. She is well known for her recurring roles as Felicia Tilman on Desperate Housewives and Bebe Glazer on Frasier.

Story continues below

Harrison is best known for his role as Justin Taylor on Showtime's Queer as Folk. His theater credits include Wicked on Broadway, A Midsummer Night's Dream (SITI Company/Alabama Shakespeare Festival), A Letter from Ethel Kennedy (Manhattan Class Company), Amadeus and Equus (Berkshire Theatre Festival).
In a story revealed through memory and haunted by an absent father, The Glass Menagerie glimpses the Wingfield family's struggle to hold its ground in 1939 St. Louis. Amanda, the matriarch, is trying to maintain her dignity and provide for the future in the midst of the Great Depression. Her son, Tom, became the reluctant breadwinner after his father ran out on the family while his frail sister, Laura, has retreated to a homebound life where she finds comfort caring for her collection of little glass animals. The arrival of Jim, a "gentleman caller," at the Wingfield residence could be a sign of hope or a disturbance that will shatter their fragile home. This production marks the Guthrie's fourth staging of the play, and the first play by Tennessee Williams at the theater since The Night of the Iguana in 2003. Led by Dowling since 1995, the Guthrie recently moved to a new three-theater home on the banks of the Mississippi River in Minneapolis.

12月11日更新

消息来源: 是这个剧院新闻官员的LJ,比剧院官网提前发布了消息http://guthriegal.livejournal.com/

Press Release #1171
December 11, 2006  

For more information call:

Melodie Bahan (612)225-6140 melodieb@guthrietheater.org
Elizabeth Wehrle(612)225-6142 elizabethw@guthrietheater.org

GUTHRIE ANNOUNCES COMPLETE CAST FOR THE GLASS MENAGERIE, FEATURING BROADWAY AND TELEVISION VETERAN HARRIET HARRIS AND “QUEER AS FOLK” STAR RANDY HARRISON

Preview performances begin January 20;

Opening January 26;

Playing through March 25

(Minneapolis/St. Paul) The Guthrie is pleased to announce the complete cast for The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams, directed by Joe Dowling, featuring Tony Award-winning actress Harriet Harris and “Queer as Folk” star Randy Harrison. Rounding out the cast are local and Guthrie favorites Jonas Goslow, Tracey Maloney and Bill McCallum. The Glass Menagerie begins previews January 20 and runs through March 25 on the Guthrie’s McGuire Proscenium Stage. Tickets are priced from $22 to $52 and are on sale through the Guthrie Box Office at 612.377.2224, toll-free 877.44.STAGE and online at www.guthrietheater.org.

Harriet Harris演妈妈,经验丰富的演员,得过“托尼”奖等其他舞台表演奖项

大家可能比较记得她在《绝望主妇》里面那个配角

Broadway and television veteran Harriet Harris, who will play Amanda Wingfield in The Glass Menagerie, was a Guthrie company member in the 1980s, playing such roles as Titania in A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Elmire in Tartuffe. Harris’ Broadway credits include Four Baboons Adoring the Sun, The Man Who Came to Dinner and Thoroughly Modern Millie, for which she was awarded the 2002 Tony and Drama Desk Awards for Best Featured Actress in a Musical. She is well known for her recurring roles as Bebe Glazer on the TV series “Frasier” and as Felicia Tilman on ABC’s hit television show “Desperate Housewives.”

Randy演儿子

Randy Harrison, who will play Tom Wingfield, is best known for his role as Justin Taylor on Showtime’s television drama “Queer as Folk.” His theater credits include Wicked on Broadway, A Midsummer Night’s Dream (SITI Company/Alabama Shakespeare Festival), A Letter from Ethel Kennedy (Manhattan Class Company), Amadeus and Equus (Berkshire Theatre Festival). Harrison is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati College–Conservatory of Music.

In a story revealed through memory and haunted by an absent father, The Glass Menagerie glimpses the Wingfield family’s struggle to hold its ground in 1939 St. Louis. Amanda, the matriarch of the family, is trying to maintain her dignity and provide for the future in the midst of the Great Depression. Her son Tom denies his own dreams to become the reluctant breadwinner after his father ran out on the family while his frail sister Laura has retreated to a homebound life where she finds comfort caring for her collection of little glass animals. The arrival of Jim, a “gentleman caller,” at the Wingfield residence could be a sign of hope or a disturbance that will shatter their fragile home. A masterpiece of compassionate insight and distinctive theatrical vitality, The Glass Menagerie was Williams’ first successful play and one of his best lyric dramas.

The New York Drama Critics’ Circle named The Glass Menagerie the best American play of 1945. This production marks the Guthrie’s fourth staging of the play, and the first play by Tennessee Williams to appear at the Guthrie since The Night of the Iguana in 2003.

About the Guthrie

The Guthrie Theater, founded in 1963, is an American center for theater performance, production, education and professional training. The Guthrie is dedicated to producing the great works of dramatic literature, developing the work of contemporary playwrights and cultivating the next generation of theater artists. Led by Director Joe Dowling since 1995, the Guthrie recently moved to their new three-theater home on the banks of the Mississippi River in Minneapolis.

The Guthrie is located at 818 South 2nd Street (at Chicago Avenue), in downtown Minneapolis. To purchase tickets or season subscriptions call the Guthrie Theater Box Office between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily at (612) 377-2224 or toll-free (877) 44 STAGE. For more information, or to purchase tickets online, visit www.guthrietheater.org.

THE GLASS MENAGERIE
BY TENNESSEE WILLIAMS
DIRECTED BY JOE DOWLING

WITH

JONAS GOSLOW, HARRIET HARRIS, RANDY HARRISON,

TRACEY MALONEY AND BILL McCALLUM.

First preview:                            January 20, 2006                      7:30 p.m.

PRESS OPENING:                      January 26, 2006                      7:30 p.m.

Closing:                                    March 25, 2006                       7:00 p.m.

Location:                                  Guthrie Theater  818 South 2nd Street Minneapolis, MN

TICKETS: Priced at $22.00 - $52.00                                            

Guthrie Box Office: 612.377.2224

Greater Minnesota: TOLL FREE 877.44.STAGE

Box Office hours: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily

Tickets may be purchased online at www.guthrietheater.org.

Performance Schedule:     Tuesdays through Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.
                                     Sundays at 7:00 p.m.
                                     Matinees on selected Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m.

ASL Performances

Friday, February 23 at 7:30 p.m.

Thursday, March 1 at 7:30 p.m.

Audio Described Performances

Friday, February 16 at 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, February 17 at 1 p.m., sensory tour at 10:30 a.m.

12月3日消息

消息来源:
http://minneapolismetro.blogspot.com/2006/12/big-news.html
http://minneapolismetro.blogspot.com/2006/12/how-sure-am-i-about-big-news.html
http://www.guthrietheater.org/PLAYSTICKETS/20062007Season/TheGlassMenagerie/tabid/139/Default.aspx

ON  Guthrie Theater  ( 第2页有介绍  )
这个剧在这个剧场表演,700座 THE McGuire Proscenium Stage
The 700-seat McGuire Proscenium Stage, for contemporary performance, is set into the rectangular block on level 3 and 4.

The Guthrie has three auditoria, each occupying its own space but linked by a transverse walkway.
The half-cylinder over the ground-floor restaurant accommodates the 1,100-seat Wurtele Thrust Stage, echoing the asymmetrical shell form that Ralph Rapson and Tyrone Guthrie devised for Shakespearean theater in the old Guthrie building. The audience envelops the stage on three sides, achieving a design well-suited to classic productions. It occupies levels 3, 4 and 5.
他们还有个更大的,1100座,主要表演传统剧目,就是这个

RUNS  January 20 - March 25, 2007

Opens January 26

中文剧本下载,故事简介mp3,本剧电影版本,著者介绍,剧本讲解,泰伦·古瑟里剧院介绍,明尼苏达州概况
已移至第2页

[ 本帖最后由 qqqq2046 于 2007-4-2 17:38 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?点此注册
【我爱大叔宝贝www.wadsbb.com】最新Randy和Gale的消息,BJ向同人,欢迎同好~

好多多啊,新年慢慢看

真猛啊 各位亲 加油RANDY!!!

天呐...我只能膜拜了

为什么还是那么年轻?

RANDY是天使~

真的是巨佩服四姑娘。消息咋这么多灵咧??只是阿拉英语太差劲了,看这么一大段真的是很头痛啊。眼睛花~~~~~~

真不相信他都30了!晕,好嫩啊!

楼主你太强了……

快30了? 怎么看都是那么年轻。

em19 四四快成全民偶像啦

HOHO
Randy!!!!em01 em01 em01

LZ
我崇拜你
我爱你
我现在对Randy的爱全靠你来维系的!!!
谢谢你啊
你是我的精神食粮了
哈哈
我好喜欢QAF,希望可以看到第六季,第七季,第N季

em03 太详细了....谢谢楼主....

呵呵,早就听说四姑娘不一般呀,今天见识了,真的太感动人了!

鼎...终于有新消息

LZ收集得好全哟!

看到宝贝的新消息真是好开心的一件事。

>.<randy宝贝咋还是这么嫩嫩的啊..

时间真的改变不了什么诶有时候em04 em04

不过胡子那张真的汗了我一下- -

这是学习的gale大叔么...em01

哪里象30的人?老天对J可真好啊,给他B,还给他不老的容颜,呵呵

能看到最新Randy的消息跟照片~

真的很開心呢~

感謝樓主的分享唷!!

話說回來~
Randy真的都不會老耶~
還是一樣Cute!!

谢楼主ORZ

宝贝~~~
——狐狸……未来五年……
会排除……万难……
去美国看你……
等着偶~!
被Randy王子驯服的狐狸……

好久没见的宝贝啊

how could he be so lovely ,so beautiful???????

• 三国群英传私服
  •