Cora 大大有机会一定要看,人人影视、破烂熊都在下载滴;-
不过剧里老两口养的是条狗狗,

因为宝贝超喜欢猫咪,所以就偶就想象小改了一下哈

翻了2篇 q_dicted 的简报
太晚了 翻都有点稀里糊涂 不对的地方请指正
已经问原作者要过授权

原文 http://q-dicted.livejournal.com/15160.html

Gale Harold Can Still Blush  
So yeah. I fulfilled two of my bucket-list goals this Sunday. I saw the face of god Gale Harold in person, and I was able to say a personal thank you to both Gale & Randy for giving us Brian & Justin. I am a happy woman. SO many wonderful moments for me, and I will try to organize my thoughts over the next few days to write a proper recap, but for now, I'd love to share just two that will stand out in my memory forever.

是的。这周日我完成了自己一篮子目标里的两个目标。我见到了上帝的脸 Gale Harold,对Gale和Randy亲自表达了感谢,谢谢他们给我们带来了Brian和Justin。我是个开心的女人。太多的美妙的时刻,接下来的几天我会尽量组织思路写下合适的简报,但是现在,我乐意分享两个会永存在我记忆中的时刻。

First, during Gale & Randy's second panel, I asked what is probably the most common question they get - but as I said then, I'm a relative newbie and *I* haven't heard the answers, so...  I asked what each of their favorite/most memorable scene from the show was. At first Gale hemmed and hawed and said there were too many/too hard to say (paraphrased), but I was not letting him off the hook so easily! I said, then tell me the first thing that came to mind when you heard the question. He thought some more, and then said it was the scene with Sharon when they get high (the first time). Yes, I've heard that answer before, but he also went on to add why it was special (his growing relationship with Sharon) and that in looking back, it was even more special now, years later, than he realized it was at the time. (Damn, that sentence made sense in my head, and did when he was saying it, but I'm not really putting it well. PLEASE GOD let it be on the dvd).

第一个。在GR的第二个panel里,我问了一个大概算是他们被问的最普通的问题了-但是我说了,我相对来说是个新粉,而且没有听到过答案,所以。。。我问他们各自戏中喜欢/最值得纪念的场景是什么。起先,Gale哼哼哈哈的说有太多了(意译),不过我不会让他这么容易脱身的!我说,就告诉我听到这个问题后第一个闪过你大脑的事情吧。他想了一会儿,然后他说是他和Sharon(第一次)嗑嗨的场景。是的,这个答案我听到过,不过他又继续说了为什么那个场景很特别(他和Sharon之间日益增长的情谊),而且多年后回头看,发觉比当时感受到的更特别。(天,他说的时候,那句话印在我脑子里,但是我现在组织不起来。神啊,请把那句话收录到dvd里)

And then he also mentioned another scene, one I hadn't personally ever heard him mention before: the scene in the garage, with Jack - when Brian tells him he's gay. Again - paraphrased - but he talked about how it was so real, and one of the first times Brian wasn't being 'a peacock'. New information, for me at least!!! But the best part, for me personally, was that the whole time he was answering, he was looking right at me (in the very back row, no less), speaking 'to' me, or so it felt anyway. It was SO intense!!! I was trying to concentrate so hard on what he was saying, but damn, it was distracting!! I wondered if maybe I was imagining it, but thankfully, the person sitting next to me actually noticed as well. Completely amazing fangirl moment for me!

然后他又提到了另一个场景。这个答案我之前从来没有听到他提过。在车库里,和Jack在一起,当Brian告诉Jack他是gay的时候。又一次-意译-他谈到这个场景非常现实,Brian第一次不再是个花孔雀(?)至少对我来说这是个新信息。但是,对我个人来说的最棒的是,回答我问题的整个过程中他都看着我,我说话,至少我是这么觉得的,我在最后一排,没有再后面了。。。这太让人紧张了,我当时尽最大的努力让自己集中精力听他到底在说什么,但是,天,太分心了。我怀疑自己是不是在想象,但是幸亏我身边坐着的人也看到了。对我来说这是彻彻底底的令人惊喜的fangirl时刻。

ETA: Randy's answer was also new for me. He talked about the end of season one - the scene in the garage. He said that that iconic moment, when he turns his head as Brian calls his name, was not in the original scene. They had already told him he was wrapped - and he was halfway through a bottle of champagne - when they called him back to film that. Just that moment. So that happy/dreamy look? Yep. Champagne. :-)

Randy的回答对我来说也是新鲜的。他说的是第一季结尾-停车场的场景。他说,在那个标记性的时刻,当Brian呼唤他的名字,他回过头,这个场景不在原始的场景里。他们之前已经告诉他,他的戏结束了,他喝香槟喝到一半的时候他们让他回去拍这个场景。就是那个时刻。所以那个开心/梦幻的表情?是的。香槟:-)

The second thing - a quite possibly my favorite moment of the entire day - was at the cocktail reception. Gale and Robert were the second of our 'speed-dates', and somebody at the table asked if there was any story-line/arc that surprised them/they didn't see coming. I know there was more of an answer, but at one point Gale said (speaking to Robert -- and again, sorry, paraphrased) 'How about when we discovered that Brian and Ben had done it?' OMG, the look on Robert's face was absolutely priceless - and Gale... Gale blushed. Bright red. Swear to god. Seven shades of red. "Brian Kinney" can still blush. Best. Moment. Ever.

第二件事,大概是我整体最喜欢的时刻了。在鸡尾酒会上。Gale和Robert是我们这桌的第二波嘉宾。有人问有没有什么让人惊讶的故事线是他们完全没有想到会发生的。我知道,有很多答案。不过,当时,Gale说(对Robert说,不好意思,又意译)“你看,当我们发现Brian和Ben之前做过,这个怎么样?”OMG,Rober脸上的表情简直绝了。然后Gale。。。Gale脸红了。通红。对天发誓。各种红。”Brian Kinney”依旧会脸红。最佳时刻!

There is so much more to tell. They were all kind, gracious, warm and grateful. It was a complete pleasure for me and an experience I won't soon forget. It's always a risk to meet people you admire from afar - the potential for disappointment is high - but my expectations were not only met, they were exceeded.

还有很多要说。他们都很友善,亲切,温暖而且感恩。这是个非常愉快且难以忘记的经历。与一直远远仰慕的人见面总是有风险的-潜在的失望率很高,但是我的期望不仅达到了还超越了。

原文 http://gale-allthetime.livejournal.com/434059.html

ETA: I'll add a couple more memories here while they're fresh.

I don't know if this was mentioned by any of the first M&G attendees, but Gale actually spoke about his accident a little. The topic of Justin's bashing came up and the two of them were talking (to each other really, lol) about how they might have played Justin's injuries out differently. Gale asked if he remembered what kind of head injury, exactly, Justin had had. (I suggested damage to the neural pathway, which was all I could remember.) Gale corrected me *g* The original question was whether or not they thought Justin ever found out about Brian having been at the hospital all those nights while he was recovering, and Gale said that he knew for a fact that different people had come to see him shortly after his accident and he had no memory of them being there. He also said that he had some 'memories' come back to him as dreams - which he felt was the brain's way of compensating (and stopping you from going crazy).

我不知道这个有没有被参加了第一个M&G的粉丝提到过。Gale确实说了一些关于他的车祸的事情。Justin bashing的话题被提及,他们两个正在互相讨论把Justin受伤这段经历怎么演的不同。Gale问我是不是记得Justin确切的头部伤是什么(就我能记住的是神经通路的损伤)Gale改正我。原始问题是他们觉得Justin最终会不会发现Brian在他的恢复过程中每晚都在医院。Gale说他知道的事实是,不同的人在他受伤后不久来看过他,但是他完全不记得那些人在过。他还说,有些记忆通过梦境的形势回来了。让他感到大脑在恢复(让你不至于疯狂)

BTW, Randy said he thought their (B/J) relationship had progressed enough by the end that Brian would have told him about it. Gale said that Brian would have figured out some way for Justin to find out, air quotes, "accidentally". Heheh.

Randy说他觉得随着BJ关系进步到一定程度,Brian会告诉他的。Gale说,Brian会找到一种方式让Justin发现,原句引用,”不当心发现” 哈哈哈。

At some point I asked if either of them had ever watched the series all the way through. Both said no, and I said - well you should, you know. I hear it's a pretty good show. ;-)

某刻 我问他们有没有从头到尾看过这剧,他们都说么有。我说,你们应该看看。你知道,我听说这是部不错的剧 ;-)

Another thing (sorry if this is repetitious for some folks). At the closing panel, something happened, I don't recall what - and Michelle said something which caused the rest of them to lose. their. shit. laughing. Randy was practically on the floor and the rest weren't far behind. At one point Peter (I think) picked Randy right up in his arms (carry style). I SO hope that when the DVD comes along whatever happened will be clear, but I never saw anyone laugh as hard as Randy did.
Adding some more thoughts as they occur to me (don't tell my boss!!)

另外一件事情(如果重复,抱歉)在闭幕仪式的时候,有事发生,我不知道是什么,Michelle说了些什么让其他人都笑疯了。【这段请参考视频,此粉丝自己也没搞明白】

I'm sure there are differing opinions on the interaction between Gale and Randy, but for me, they seemed very comfortable with each other. I tried to take in as much as I could through my 'fangirl glasses', lol. I took particular notice of how attentive each of them was while the other spoke. They were really listening, IMO. One would answer, the other would nod, vice-versa. I came away with a very positive vibe from both of them.

我相信对GR之间的互动有各种解读。但是对我,他们互相看起来非常自在。在一方说话时,另一方总是非常专注的倾听。一个回答,另一个点头,反之亦然。我对他们的感觉是非常积极正面的。

Oh, and during the M&G Gale 'twirled' his beard ALL THE TIME!

欧,在M&G 时Gale一直在转他的胡子。。。。。

One more story, but this belongs in a post of its own because it's a completely fangirlie, gushing, Oh My GOD moment for me. I have no idea if anybody heard it or was struck the same way by it, but it was a total Brian-Kinney-comes-to-life moment for me.
。。。。。。。。。。还有个故事,一个完全的Brian Kinney 再现的时刻。

During the Cocktail Party speed-date, Gale was talking to a couple of the gals on the other side of the table. I have absolutely no idea what the conversation was about or what the response was in relation to, but I heard him say, "Great, it was great, it was great." My head snapped around so fast, and I swear I actually gasped out loud (ask the woman sitting next to me). It was the exact words and the exact voice that said them to Justin following their reunion sex in 502 when he came back from LA. (when he's tickling him to 'say it was great'.) In fact, during the scene that's been ^ ^ ^ ^ up there in my banner since I started this journal. Ahhh, it did this fangirl heart good!

鸡尾酒会时,Gale在和另一桌的人说话。我完全没有概念他们说的什么,但是我听到他说,"Great, it was great, it was great." 这个声音和口气与502 Justin从LA回来,sex后,他对J说的一模一样。(J咯吱B让他说it was great)我日记的banner一直用的这一幕。

In answering mitikay's comment on this post I remembered something else. As I said to her, I don't really see much of 'Brian' in Gale, so in hearing 'that voice', I have to wonder if Gale was having a BK moment, or was the almost-childlike laughter and playfullness of that scene really Gale coming through in Brian?

回答某粉的评论让我想起一些。我没有从Gale的身上看到很多Brian,所以听到那个声音,我不得不想,是Gale有了个BK 时刻呢,还是这个近乎孩童的笑声,以及这个戏谑的场景其实是BK有了一个Gale时刻?

On that note, I recall that someone asked in the M&G what, if anything, they (G/R) brought to their characters. Randy (paraphrased) said he didn't really think there was much, but as he said it, he reached his arm up and back, and scratch the back/side of his head. To me, that right there was SUCH a Justin gesture - and I said so *g*. Now I'm not sure exactly what Randy said but it was along the lines of, 'was [Justin] uncomfortable when he did that?'. I got the impression that he meant he only did that when he was uncomfortable. I thought that was interesting!

M&G 还有一个问题,GR有没有给他们的角色带进什么。Randy说他觉得么有什么,但是当他说的时候,他伸手挠头,对我来说,这是个很Justin的动作。我对Randy说了,现在我不记得R说了什么,大致是“Justin不自在的时候这样做?”我感觉他意思是他只在不自在的时候这样做。有趣。

评分人数

• cora

回复 102# zhuanyong20101
是啊~~一见如故:)

回复 103# xbouyang
一定看!

看着当年GR的合照,真的是岁月流逝啊,想我从高三开始看QAF到现在都大三了,不自觉小感慨了下。。。哎

谢谢Cora 大大和#104楼的亲的辛勤翻译;花了30分钟 也许还不止 才看完一整页;

Randy 对问题的回答更直率些,似乎也更有逻辑些;
Gale 通常会以开玩笑的方式来“蒙混”过关,不知是粉些们问的问题有点敏感 还是大叔天性就不太愿意说出自己真实的想法呢。。。

Randy 对问题的回答更直率些,似乎也更有逻辑些;
Gale 通常会以开玩笑的方式来“蒙混”过关,不知是粉些们问的问题有点敏感 还是大叔天性就不太愿意说出自己真实的想法呢。。。xbouyang 发表于 2013-6-17 00:08

哈哈哈哈翻Randy说的东西省力好多啊
某人也不是没有逻辑,而是每次开口都想太多了...估计嘴巴跟不上脑袋转的速度

看的好开心
又看到GALE和RANDY在一起的画面
RANDY好象晒黑了点,笑起来还是那么SUNSHINE,
GALE的大胡子简直萌翻了,再加上这帽子,我可以说他很可爱么。。。。。
真希望有机会能亲自到现场参加呢,感觉快乐又温馨。

翻了篇报告 第一部分

评分人数

• cora

还有实体的

报告第二部分
来自LJ.wren-kt7oz 链接 http://wren-kt7oz.livejournal.com/144059.html

非专业翻译,所有错都是我的,请自备自动纠错器,BLX的童鞋请自备手绢

评分人数

• cora

看了第二部分的粉丝报告,实在是觉得gale太可爱了

看着報導其實蠻感動的
每年演員和影迷的一次聚會
大家都在, 一起懷念以前的日子
多好阿 !

2000年到现在,十几年粉丝热度不减啊

帥氣的男人 笑起好陽光喔

本帖最后由 cora 于 2013-6-27 17:52 编辑

感谢俄罗斯粉丝Tatjana Yurkina(@yurkint )在FB上分享Gale和Randy的合照

迟来的更新~~~官方DVD片段

更新更多DVD片段~~~

不知道14年还有么

总算是在同一场 大会看到他们了 激动啊

这几天看了不少LA的相聚画面,真的非常感动,还是有很多人都还记得这部影响了人生观的电视剧,看到演员们还是那么健康活力,而且有机会聚在一起,真的太开心,如果有机会亲身经历那有多好。

我想正是randy身在其中才认为BJ以后的发展会有变化吧,或者randy自己太喜欢纽约了不愿意回去哈。
我看到的是两位在回忆QAF时那些感动的,激情的,快乐的画面。

回复 1# cora

OMG!两位帅哥都成了胡子哥啦……

啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,去不成见面会,DVD必须要买啊~~谢谢Cora整理得这么详细全面撒~~我工作一忙就各种没有关注,错过了好多大好事……

• 三国群英传私服
  •