谢谢各位!我很急切的问一下,ted 和blake在第四季在一起过么?kiss 过么??ml过么??

还是就这样小暧 ...
恋清树 发表于 2012-1-26 23:06

。。。。。。。
LZ你为什么那么急切的想要被剧透
我之前因为不小心收集BJ图片的时候被剧透了
到现在还难受的要死啊
我能理解你这种心情。。不过。。三思啊。。被剧透挺难受的

确实很感人

不要剧透,那就告诉我有还是没有好不好啊?   因为我就是觉的ted和blake之间的感情很感人才看的。
而我总是老套的认定一夫一夫制

但第一集blake就和别人去约会了。。我的心啊,要是他们一直这么搞下去我会死的。。

TED真的很泰迪熊...

啊哈哈哈哈!!我看了第七集,什么恐惧都没了!!开心睡觉去!!  谢谢大家,我也会把我看到的详细记录的

我想我没有被感动过

我神经了。。。blake最后好无情无情。。

it was a whole host of things to try to juggle and ultimately at the end of the day it just became just simplifying and focusing on the immediate need in the scene which was to provide the attention and care and assistance to an individual (regardless of whether this was someone I knew or not) who needed my help. And so, getting into the work for the Fourth Season of the show ... can Blake retain this ... can he retain that? I think the biggest failure that could have happened ended up happening; being unable to professionally separate the strong emotional core and affection that I had for Ted. It was walking this line of; I love this guy but, my God, more importantly than that, if I do love this guy I want to help him! So, can Blake hold out on his end as far as returning to the drug? Where it was left I think Blake has a lot of responsibilities to ground himself; again, it's been a learning experience for him in his new position as a counselor for people who have come under the influence of the drug.
DG: As far as your work on Queer as Folk is concerned, what would you say has been the most difficult part of working on that show?
DA: Not being a regular fixture, I would have to say. I'm pretty attached to (the character of) Blake, and I'm pretty attached to the relationship that Blake has with Ted. As an actor, you get very emotionally involved. And I know that the hardest thing for me at the end of the First Season (and moving into the Second Season) was not having closure. You know, for Chrissake, kill me off at least! (We are both laughing) He doesn't run away ... that just wasn't an option!   

这是dean armstrong这个演员被采访的片段。

万恶的编剧!!!!    干吗不把blake写成常驻角色啊!!   在这变换无穷神展开的剧情里放一个从一而终的角色就这么难么这么难么这么难么!!!

it was a whole host of things to try to juggle and ultimately at the end of the day it just became j ...
恋清树 发表于 2012-1-28 19:56

亲~~~亲不要激动,亲淡定哇~!
艺术源于生活,这就是生活,接受结局,放眼当下。。。其实他不能算无情啊他只能说是换一种方式来爱ted不是么。。!!!
但是你只要能在他身上找到你所共鸣的特点或者心态,把这部戏当做是生活的衍生版本,淡然的看结局吧~!

blake和ted的感情是真的触动到我了。演的太真实,太有美感了。丝毫没有出剧的感觉。

其实只要一旦意识到这是电视剧,基本上一大半的激情也就没了,我对brian,justin,michael之间的纠结看完第一部就淡然了,因为我明确知道他们只是角色而已,编剧大手一挥剧情就可以神展开了。

但ted和blake这种淡淡的,宿命一样的感觉真是。。萌虐萌虐的。看着ted对blake的好,是真的把心全投进去了,他在疼爱blake。这种感情在整部剧中我只看到过一次,就在这里。茶花女贯穿他们感情线的歌剧使他们的爱情想歌剧一样美丽。

整部剧里面他们的部分我都去翻看【第四部很粗略得看,小心肝伤的不行】,最后513那里我也看了很多遍。
神啊我好想看第六季【但是又怕编剧开始神展开。。。he一下会死么会死么会死么】

最揪心的事木有文。。。中文的木有,在fanfic网站搜有blake的文竟然也木有!!    第六七季剧本也把blake的部分看了,但是不够啊不够啊不够啊

本帖最后由 恋清树 于 2012-1-29 16:31 编辑

Hrm. So I'm not sure about opening this up... and the title. Well, it comes from them talking about that opera, that I forget how it's called... and Blake mentions she dies in the end, and Ted replies they'll just have to change the ending.
----------------
这是我在国外一个论坛上看到的,但是我不记得Blake mentions she dies in the end, and Ted replies they'll just have to change the ending.这个台词了,在哪里有啊,我没有看见过

The one scene when Ted has his first day in the hospital and he seems Blake standing in front of him.这个场景我也没有看见过,那位大人看见了?

我目前知道blake出现的场景是103,106后半部分,118-122

第三季最后一集。

第四季第七集或八?  最后的场景是他们一起讲话时下雪了。

第五季最后一集

---------------

欢迎补充哦~

Hrm. So I'm not sure about opening this up... and the title. Well, it comes from them talking about  ...
恋清树 发表于 2012-1-29 12:40

我觉得不止你说的那些集,我再找找啊补充之后贴上来~~

TED真的很泰迪熊...
liyongji555 发表于 2012-1-26 23:28

是啊是啊 第五季他和emmet都很帅气 比之前的都charming

这种事在现实中很难看到哈

经历风雨终于见彩虹的一对,感动也欣慰。

感动的一塌糊涂!

没有,其实在第三季时候被Em感动到

這就是說..看清楚..愛其實一直在身旁..我也很愛這對配角..

确实很甜蜜,最后让人不禁遐想啊~

喜欢blake