本帖最后由 cora 于 2011-8-7 14:29 编辑

2011.8.4 TCA Summer Press Tour
Eonline采访:

原视频地址: http://www.eonline.com/news/watc ... comes_secret/256342
英文翻译(上面还有好多可爱的gif图): http://fuckyeahqaf.tumblr.com/post/8538939059
中文翻译 by Cora

Gale Harold Interview Transcription - The Secret Circle

Kristin: You are soooo creepy - on the show!
Gale: My shoes are squeaking.
Kristin: 你的角色真的很-吓-人耶。
Gale: 是啊我的鞋都在尖叫。

Kristin: Ohh, that's what it was.
Gale: Yeah.
Kristin: I thought you had a sound effect machine that went with you wherever you went.
Gale: Well, that is a sound effect… but it's not a machine. It's actually an accoutrement.
Kristin: 哈哈 是哦?
Gale: 嗯。
Kristin: 我觉得你在剧中好像带着一个变声器在说话。
Gale: 是声音特效...不过不是变声器。是一个神秘装置。

Kristin: (Laughs for an awkward amount of time) … how fun is it for you to play this very creepy guy?
Gale: Mmmhm. Um. One thing that was very fun was trying to light a match with my left hand.
Kristin: Why did it have to be your left hand?
Kristin: 饰演这个可怕的人物有什么好玩的地方吗?
Gale: Mmmhm. 有一个好玩的就是,我要用左手来划火柴。
Kristin: 为什么要你用左手呢?

Gale: Ask the camera… no, it's because I'm not very good with my left hand, and that whole part of the scene was shot in the studio, so it happened outside, but the way the set was built and the way the camera was set and the angles were already established, meant that I had to use my left hand. That was the funnest thing.
Kristin: Next time maybe they'll ask you if you're right-handed or left-handed.
Gale: Yeah, but it happens sometimes. You can get surprised in a number of different ways… but, also, it's very fun to try and pull off these two aspects of this character simultaneously, and make him believeable - that he's actually considered to be a good person and a good father, while simultaneously burning down peoples' houses and making them think they're drowning… just by looking at them.
Gale: 这个要问摄像机了... 其实是因为我不太擅长用左手。那个场景是在室内拍的,场景布置还有摄像机摆位已经定好了,我站的位置决定我只能用左手来完成划火柴的动作。挺好玩的。
Kristin: 也许下次他们会问你是左撇子还是右撇子了。
Gale: 看情况吧,有时候你也会遇到意外的情况... 除此之外,有趣的还有要同时把这个角色的两面表现出来,让观众信服 — (Charles)他既是一个好人和好父亲,但同时他也会放火把人家房子给烧掉,或者用眼神就把人家淹死。

Kristin: I think it's an interesting hobby he has.
Gale: It's not a hobby. It's an occupation.
Kristin: Is it safe to say that your character is - at least in the beginning - the primary villain on the show? Or might he be misunderstood.
Gale: Um, I think he's absolutely misunderstood - he's misunderstood by himself… and me. I don't know, I think one of the other interesting aspects - of which there are many - is not really knowing who's in charge yet. It seems to be that Natasha's character is sort of running things. And she's kind of bound to let Charles remain in his capacity because he's willing to do anything. So it's hard to say, y'know, I think that he's kind of the thug and she's kind of the coppo… would that be a 'cappa'? I don’t know..
Kristin: 他这个爱好还蛮特别的。
Gale: 不是爱好。这是他职业。
Kristin: 我们可以这样说吗 — 至少在这部剧开端 — 他是个坏人? 或至少他是这样被大家误解的。
Gale: 嗯,我觉得他肯定是被误解的。他被自己误解...还把我搞糊涂。这是其中一个有趣的地方 — 你还不知道谁才是主脑。似乎Natasha的角色才是这一切的主谋,她没去管Charles做什么事情,因为她知道他会(为了circle)去做任何事。所以很难说,我觉得他是狠角色,但她才是"黑社会大佬"...或者"黑社会大姐"? 我不知道...

Kristin: 'Capp-a'? Female version? I guess… yeah, it works…
Gale: Um, but uh, it's hard to say. And hopefully it's gonna keep fracturing and getting turned around. The power struggle between those two I think will be an interesting reflection of the power struggle between our kids and that new circle that's being built. Um, her daughter's character, Faye, seems to share my affinity for just tearing the house apart, right, whereas my daughter is much more sort of, um, well she seems to be more interested in doing the 'right' thing. So there's kind of an odd counter-point going on, y'know.
Kristin: "黑社会大姐"? 好吧...明白...
Gale: 嗯,这会随着剧情发展而不断变化吧。这两个角色之间的角力会反映到我们的孩子身上,还影响这个新的圈子怎样建立。她女儿的角色,Faye,和我的角色性格会比较相近,放火烧屋什么的毫不手软。但我的女儿就更...有正义感,她会坚持做正确的事。所以这里面就有个有趣的交叉。

Kristin: Right. And what was it about this show that made it interesting to you - what made you want to do it? Had you heard of the book series at all?
Gale: No, I was pretty green, as far as that goes. And I haven't really figured out what that's all about, because I don't want to make any sort of assumptions or pre-determined ideas about it… I'm sure that Kevin will take it where it needs to go, in his own way, and that's what I want to learn, y'know.

But the thing that was really interesting to me was what we were talking about before - playing that double, and always being veiled when I'm walking down the street, but then when the sun goes down, there's this other thing happening. And it seems to me - and I don't know if this is really true - but I don't think he really cares about 'good' and 'evil'. And it's not because he's a kid saying he doesn't care about good and evil, it's really not the way that he thinks. I think it's more about what's right and what's wrong - not from a morality point of view, but what's right for me, and what's wrong for me, and how could I make this situation better by making it more right… for me. And then that kind of goes back into being very clan-ish, right, there's these families that don't really exist; they're banned, they're not supposed to be there. But they are, they're doing what they're doing.
Kristin: 嗯。是什么吸引你饰演这个角色呢? 你看过原著小说吗?
Gale: 没有,这个题材我接触比较少。我还不太清楚整个故事是怎样,但我不想在因为原著的故事而先入为主...我相信Kevin会让故事向着某个方向发展,他有他的办法,我从中学习就好。
我真正觉得有趣的是 — 像我们刚才说的—这个双面的角色。白天他可能是个温和有礼的人,但当黑夜降临,又会有其他事情发生。我个人觉得— 我不知道我的理解是否正确 — (Charles)他并不在乎什么是'正义'还是'邪恶'。这不是一般高中生说的那种不在乎,而是他的思维方式不是这样的。他会更执着于是'对'还是'错' — 不是道义上的对或错,而是我认为这是正确的或错误的,我可以做什么来让事情变得像我设想的那样'正确'。这就变得很家族式,因为这些(巫师)家族,他们并不真正存在,他们是被禁止的。但他们就在那里,默默进行着他们的计划。

Kristin: Right. Mmm. How much are you told about what's coming up ahead? When you were shooting the pilot, was it really that controlled, that self-contained-
Gale: It's very self-contained, and it's still very self-contained, y'know.
Kristin: So they don't tell you a whole lot of what's coming up?
Gale: It comes in small pieces. And I think in a way that's good, and in a way it's a little nerve-wracking. But it's just the nature of an adaptation. And in the beginning of the story the writers have to do what they have to do and get it set up… and then they let us know.
Kristin: I thought it was beautifully shot, I mean just the setting was gorgeous. How are you feeling about working in Vancouver, is this your first (time in Vancouver)?
Kristin: 嗯,关于故事的发展你们知道得多吗? 当你们拍摄pilot的时候,剧本内容还是高度秘密,不能泄露太多?
Gale: 非常神秘,真的。
Kristin: 所以他们不会告诉你故事会怎样发展?
Gale: 你只能从零散的情节里面去猜。我觉得这也是好的,但同时也有点让人崩溃。不过这是小说改编的本质决定的。故事一开端编剧就要把框架搭起来,再开始讲故事。
Kristin: 我觉得(pilot)拍得很漂亮,画面很美。你在温哥华工作感觉怎样,这是第一次在温哥华拍摄吗?

Gale: No, I worked there a little bit last year. I love it. It's beautiful, and there's great people there… and uh, the light, and the water… it's really beautiful.
Kristin: Do you have a romantic interest on the show?
Gale: Um, it's kind of hard to say. I think that's all up to… it will be discovered as we go forward. But hopefully what will happen is that people who are following the story will make assumptions. Which is always, y'know, you hope that the audience jumps in. It's weird, you know, the times that we live in, it's like an ongoing competition to see who can spoil whatever is going to happen first or who's the smartest in determining what the future of this story's gonna be… and uh, that can be a little irritating, but at the same time it's kind of a blessing, because… it's that flocking mentality of 'I was right, I was right, I was right' - and then we can kind of do whatever we wanna do, and they can then catch up with us…
Gale: 不,我去年也在那边工作了一段时间。我很喜欢。温哥华很漂亮,人们很友好...还有阳光,湖泊...很漂亮。
Kristin: 你的角色有感情戏吗?
Gale: 现在还很难说,要看剧情发展吧。追看电视剧的观众会对剧情有所期待,就像你希望的,观众投入到故事中去。这是很奇怪的一件事,you know, 我们生活的这个时代,就像一场互相竞争角力的比赛,看谁先猜到事情到底是什么样子,谁是最聪明的决定这个故事该怎样发展...有时候挺恼人的,但有时候也是一种恩赐...观众会产生那种自我暗示'我早猜到啦,我早猜到啦,我早猜到啦' — 然后我们就可以决定我们该怎样做,让观众继续跟着我们走...
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?点此注册

评分人数

• sandy_6836

• hpl

感觉有一点点衰老的迹象,不过还是帅的跟啥一样的……

大叔有点老了~但是身材依然保持得很好~中了QAF的好久啦至今还余毒未清啊~

魅力依旧

只想讲这男人还让不让人活了!!!帅的让人窒息啊!!

为什么看到他演这个角色,这个隐形的坏蛋,我怎么就这么兴奋呢
啧啧啧
突然好想抱住他,{:3_232:}

第一张图好大
第三张表情完全可爱
那鞋子很不错

GALE的新戏期待~~只希望戏份多一点就好了~~

大叔看上去还是那么年轻啊  希望这部剧会好看  期待中

8.6更新 大风继续吹袭{:3_279:}

一开始在Hellcats里一闪过gale的影子
兴奋死了 女主还夸g叔嗓音迷人
好吧!小调戏一下 我的爱
可是后来的 师生恋!!!!!!!!!!!!! 床戏!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
真真让我想自插双目!!!
自此弃剧
两双筷子,两个碗;一个烛台,一种爱。
这世上最美的爱,你们拥有。
就这么简单。

感觉这次很挑大梁的感觉啊
访问啊什么的 。。
马桶台得电视剧真是青春无敌啊。。。
一个作者写的 只希望不要跟吸血鬼日记雷了
希望比吸血鬼日记更好看 哈哈~!

啊啊啊啊啊啊!让我发下花痴 大叔好帅啊!!!又更年轻了的感觉。。。
然后鞋子很赞。。。:s41
我也不知道说啥 叔太美了
先冷静下。。。

Eonline的采访更新中文翻译在第6页126楼{:3_294:}

我也好喜歡背影那張  我也在FB分享這張相片 "連背影都那麼帥"

我发现采访叔的女主持都一定会花痴地大笑欸!!好花痴~~叔是女性杀手!killer!!cora你最近一直被大风吹哦小心假发掉了{:5_300:}
8.6更新 大风继续吹袭
cora 发表于 2011-8-6 13:31

评分人数

• hpl

大叔完全的可爱,哈哈,其实感觉大叔还是挺能开玩笑的

才一天没上来,一下看到这么多美美的大叔,先暂时平息一下心跳。。。。

Gale穿白衬衣的样子就是无敌啊,看起来好年轻,好精神。

My shoes are squeaking.

大叔是不是又在炫耀他的鞋子啊,这家伙也老大不小了,为啥还这么可爱啊!{:3_153:}

叔说you know的频率低了好多啊
可爱的叔。。。:s14

回复 141# 扣子的柚子
已经做好一级防风措施 再吹一轮也不怕{:3_267:}

永远年轻Gale!
you know少了joke多了。
花痴+花痴,都等不及看新剧了。

看个Scream 4还能看到Britt= =我以为我穿越了
原来Kevin Williamson不仅是Vampire Diaries的编剧,Scream系列也是出自他手啊{:3_268:}

Gale保养得很好~~特别以外国人来说~~

omg............................he still in vancouver?  I live there, I want to see it

眼神还是这么迷人

• 三国群英传私服
  •