大叔还是短发看上去年轻清爽

{:3_155:}长腿大叔,我喜欢

慢慢的等着六月新出炉的照片

他在说啥呢,呵呵

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz25/dormouse2009/Gale/2010GaleLGBTparty/29456_400172517469_148990242469_473.jpg

http://i810.photobucket.com/albu ... GaleLGBTparty/29456 ...
dormouse 发表于 2010-6-9 09:55

大叔~~LTNC{:3_150:}

生命不息 花痴不止

RE: 6月5日Gale将出席LGBTQ的慈善活动(6月9日50楼更新5张照片)

dormouse 发表于 2010-6-9 09:55

Gale這張好調皮的笑喔,大愛{:3_272:}

大叔有些发福了,不过还是那么帅啊,深邃的眼睛

大叔笑起来还是很迷人

又有新照片看了,還是一樣的帥.

2010.6.5 LGBT慈善活动的详细日志

本帖最后由 cora 于 2010-6-13 16:55 编辑

OC Gala with Jennifer Beals and Gale Harold – June 5, 2010

By B&TF

原文地址: http://news.l-word.com/2010/06/o ... %80%93-june-5-2010/

我只把有Gale的段落摘录出来翻译:

Last Saturday, the Center honored Jennifer Beals and Gale Harold with “Torchbearer” Awards. This is what the Gala organizers had to say about Jen­nifer and the reason why she was honored.
6月5日,LGBT中心授予Jennifer Beals和Gale Harold“Torchbearer Award”(火炬手奖座)。

Gale Harold deserves the same accolades for his role of Brian Kinney on “Queer as Folk”.

“Yes, we said it: Brian Kinney is God. Who wasn’t glued to their television when ‘Queer as Folk’ began in its run? And we wondered: who is that gor­geous guy who plays Brian Kinney and where did he come from? Now we know that he is Gale Harold, the only person on the planet that could have brought Brian Kinney to life … It is hard to imagine how a straight actor pre­pares for a role like this one. First, he must be courageous enough to say yes to the role. Then somehow he must transform a straight orientation and attitude to one of a promiscuous, gay man … One wonders if he was a gay man in previous life or just plain brilliant. We think it may be both!”
这里说的是QAF热播,Brian Kinney这个上帝式人物把人们的目光集中在一名叫Gale Harold的演员身上。

Everyone was waiting for the arrival of the honorees. Gale got to the Gala first and he mingled with the guests, taking photos with his fans. A few peo­ple called him Brian and he joked that now they owed him $5 each time they called him by his character’s name.
Gale和其他客人一起到达,并乐意和粉丝照相。有人叫他Brian,他就跟人家开玩笑说叫错一次罚五美刀。

I talked to him a little and mentioned that we have many fans on “l-word.com” who loved him on “Queer as Folk”. He thought by my accent, that I was French or German and when I told him I was Russian, he intro­duced me to a young lady, who was actually going to Russia because her grandparents were from there. What a small world! I taught her a few words.
博主跟Gale聊了几句,Gale听出他有口音问他是不是法国或德国人,博主告诉他是俄罗斯人。于是Gale就把他介绍给另外一位女士,这位女士的祖父母也是来自俄罗斯。

Jennifer and Gale talked to each other for a moment and then she spent the rest of the reception taking photos with major donors and the VIP guests. Jennifer patiently took photos with everyone and exchanged a few words with each attendee.
Jennifer和Gale聊了一会儿便开始跟在场的人照相。

When the dinner was almost over, Kim Cunningham, Vice Chair of the Cen­ter, introduced Gale Harold, who said how grateful he was for the opportu­nity to be a part of such an important series as “Queer as Folk”. It was a lit­tle hard to follow him because he had a handwritten acceptance speech and he kept losing pages, which was funny. By the end of the speech Gale got a little bit emotional and he finished by thanking Showtime and the town of Pittsburg, which was the home for “Queer as Folk”.
Gale上台演讲的时候,谈到能够参与QAF的拍摄他感到很幸运。Gale带了手写的演讲稿上去,好笑的是好像他把其中几页弄丢了。演讲到最后Gale有点感性,他向Showtime剧组致谢,还有QAF的家乡匹兹堡。

*END*

评分人数

话说我怨念的权限 我怨念的积分啊

你的笑容还是那么明亮~很精神,心情很好哦~:s18

哎~虽时过境迁,但潇洒依旧呀

大叔笑的好慈祥啊

坐等大叔的最新消息~

第一张照片看久了的话,我几乎以为我不认识他....

還是一樣的帥.如果是和Randy一起出席就好了.

原來他手放腰上,捂胸口的動作不是B大叔的,就是他自己的哦~:s13

有人叫他Brian,他就跟人家开玩笑说叫错一次罚五美刀。

很幽默咧!
Gale带了手写的演讲稿上去,好笑的是好像他把其中几页弄丢了。

很搞笑咧!

從cora翻譯的文中看出,這就是我們愛的Gale,聰明 感性 體貼.{:3_272:}

还是那个好迷人的大叔~
那个下巴,真的好想摸哦~:s18

Gale Harold and Jennifer Beals at OC Gala 2010

本帖最后由 蓝莓派 于 2010-7-8 13:42 编辑

Gale Harold and Jennifer Beals at the Center Orange County Gala 2010 at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, California on June 5th.

ps: Jfc, Gale does not age. He must have found the Fountain of Youth and is drinking it out of a bottle in a paper bag like a wino of hotness. And I love J. Beals' dress, particularly the color.
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

自己坐沙发。吼吼~~~