[转贴] Jake Gyllenhaal在最新一期GQ杂志访问中提到Heath Ledger

It was opposite Jake Gyllenhaal in Brokeback Mountain that Heath Ledger gave the performance of his career.

Both actors were nominated for Academy Awards for their portrayals of two men who fall in love while working at a sheep ranch one summer and embark on a secretive affair for many years after.

The story in the movie ended tragically with the death of Gyllenhaal’s character. In real life, it was Ledger who died far too soon and Gyllenhaal talks a bit about him – for the first time since Heath’s death – in the new issue of GQ magazine.

Here is an excerpt via Towleroad:

“I don’t really like talking about it. That period of time was…it was difficult. He was very sensitive. He didn’t always have a sense of performance in his everyday life. He knew who he was. I think actors very often, they know how to present something, and that’s part of their job. I think he was just really sensitive. We often used to do a lot of things together, because people were very interested in him and I think we felt safe together. Even when we did Brokeback and stuff, it was like my work was the only thing that mattered to me. It was like I could only understand or define myself through doing that. Life, I didn’t totally understand. And I think I was afraid of life. And I had success in my work, enough success that you could keep going back there. But after that happened…I think I recognized that it was work. And I recognized that this is for real.”

Jack的GQ封面照

看英文真的速度比较慢,唉,实力不行,还好他没说什么难懂的单词和句子。
这样看来,在拍断背山的过程中Jake是很享受的,但是等拍完了,才发现那不是现实生活,多少有点失望。
莫非他已经对那个人产生了微妙的感情?说不准,不过“日”久生情真的经常发生。

评分人数

好萌,看来在拍的过程中,两人是真有爱的

这段话感觉两人的关系还是挺暧昧的。

顶一个顶一个

• 三国群英传私服
  •