[Gale] Gale2009年4月的采访视频(中英文对照自翻版)

本帖最后由 sandy_6836 于 2010-3-5 10:42 编辑

采访者:How was your thought that never be asked back to that show?
您是如何认为再未被邀重返剧集的?
Gale: Eh, I think that's guiltily 17 year old reaction, yeah, you know, the last thing you wanna do is cause a big delay, yeah I work, right? It was a kinda that professional, sort of, eh...What's the good term there? Paranoia? Professional paranoia? Like don't shut the game down when you are about to go on. Yeah, I..I..I..I just assume that you know, they would be moving on, and solving that storyline and everything they needed to.
嗯  我觉得我就像感到内疚的17岁小孩 我最不想做的就是造成延误(因为)这是我的工作 对吗? 这是一种职业的..一种..用什么词表达好呢? 偏执症? 职业偏执症? 就像在你打算继续时关闭了这游戏 我只能假定,他们(剧组)会朝前看 并且解决好剧情和做必要的调整
采访者:Obviously the most amazing thing is you're going here about. What made you survive this? What exactly happened?
最大的奇迹是你此刻还在这里 你怎么化险为夷的?当时究竟发生了什么?
Gale: Well. I mean, eh....I had an accident, eh and I was very fortunate, I was able to handle it and I recovered very quickly. So any time, if you're in that situation on something that moves like that ,you can get into a problem in that situation, but that's fortunate for me not what happened, I was very a combination of experience, and some skill and good fortune I had friends with me.
哦..我出了次车祸, 嗯 我非常幸运(这是针对车祸本身 幸存下来)我应对得很好 而且我很快恢复.
任何时候 假如你处在如此高速的行驶情况下 这种情况下你是会出乱子滴!但幸运的是并没有在我身上发生 对我来说 幸运的不是发生的事 而是得到这些阅历跟一些求生技能 还有幸得到朋友的陪伴  
采访者:Into this, what happened you know there's a lot of reports that you were near death eh, Then.............Or you were seriously...............?
关于这件事 究竟发生了什么事? 很多报道说你濒临死亡? 还有...你是否严重受伤?
Gale: Well, I did die, and then I came back to life and I died again just when I was about come back to work as well as I came back to life, and now the life seems to be stinky like that I haven't die again since the last time, so if I could make it to two...I mean that I get one more, right?
嗯 我确实死了 接着复活了 正当我要重返职场 重新生活的时候 又死了一次 生活真会恶搞 因为我从上次到现在还没死 所以假如我可以活两次...我的意思是说我还多得了一个 是吗?
采访者:........that's your lum?
这是神佑
Gale: No, it's strictly not feeling lum.
不是 一点也不是神佑
采访者:But you were by shave?
但是你被擦伤了?
Gale: I wasn't fairly uncomfortable shave, yeah.
是 但是擦伤并不是很严重
采访者:What can you tell us about what's going on with Jackson and Susan ?
你能告诉我们Jackson和Susan之间会发生什么故事吗?
Gale: Well, Jackson has come back into Susan's life, because he has something he realized to speak to her about, a very important question, and I think he realized after being away from her, that he really needed her, he needed her in his life. And so he's come back to ask her a fairly important question and he rolls back into the town.
嗯 Jackson回到了Susan的身边 因为他意识到有些事情必须要跟她说 一个很重要的问题 我认为当他离开她之后 他才意识到他真的需要她 需要她在他的生命里 因此他回来问她一个很重要的问题 他重返小镇
采访者:That question would be......................?那个问题是...?
Gale: Eh, "Would you marry me?" Not you!
"你能嫁给我吗" "没说你"(Gale跟采访者开玩笑)

注:本人不是专业英语翻译,水平相当有限,译的仅供大家参考下,不要拍我就好,嘿嘿

评分人数

你这个不叫“翻译”:s24

这家伙,已经40岁了,还是那么迷人。

你这个不叫“翻译”:s24
叶上开 发表于 2010-2-8 16:36

:s04 听译

一直都听不大清楚,有LZ的英文"字幕"看起来好多了~

{:3_296:}不管翻译听译了 lz今天的三个帖都很用心 收藏了 谢谢……
{:3_292:}可以善用搜索功能嘛~比如lz今天发的Randy的采访 已经有了~
Living is easy with eyes closed...